"That's dryyyy wow, I feel so sorry for your genitals..."Kureiji Ollie

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Dragoon

Stock pettan. "Flat is justice!" were never as appropriate as today.
View attachment 65951
Margin traders right now:
image.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
There's nothing quite like waking up to see the funny red line take a 90 degree dive right off a cliff.

This is my favorite thread on the site.
:pomuLove::pomuLove::pomuLove:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
cooking the books
Riku is likely wishing that he was a Hollywood heeb about now. Niğgersanji doesn't have the kind of greasy Jew accountants and lawyers he needs to even "Hollywood Accounting" this debacle away.

So anyway, I wonder how long until it comes to light that Yacht Company is operating a tobashi scheme or some other financial loss-shifting scheme. And who will be left holding the bag when it all ends.

:rikutazumi:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Riku is likely wishing that he was a Hollywood heeb about now. Niğgersanji doesn't have the kind of greasy Jew accountants and lawyers he needs to even "Hollywood Accounting" this debacle away.

So anyway, I wonder how long until it comes to light that Yacht Company is operating a tobashi scheme or some other financial loss-shifting scheme. And who will be left holding the bag when it all ends.

:rikutazumi:
This year left Anycolor and Riku reeling, wishing he never left the yacht. JP losing momentum, ID slowly dying and EN's glorious shitshow coupled with investors' losing confidence with the company and Riku's failed expansion because he's fucking cheap and you've got the recipe for a disaster. Niji was supposed to slowly bleed out but Selen shoved a stilleto in Niji's stomach and ripped it wide open. Can't wait to see Anycolor's stock price next week.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The talents.

:mitothink:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Without getting deep into the weeds, I'd love to see what the order book looked like last week. Someone has been building a short position for a while, lol. Today was 10x volume as normal. 5th highest volume day, it looks like. lol

I don't know the common Options expiry choices in the Nikkei, but would anyone know if 1 year Option contracts are pretty common? The 1y low was sitting at 2540, which means there was likely ~30% of the entire order book with stop losses at that range. That's why it gapped down. It took mover to get it there, which would force an entire liquidation event. Someone started a Sell Program back in October to take out those trailing stops and/or capitalize on internal weakness in the company. (That's the way the sausage is made, sadly.)

As for the stock in general, it's definitely got some "functional value" downside they can plow through, but it's not going into oblivion. It's still a profitable company, even if terribly run.

Oh, and whoever authorized a Buy Back is a catastrophic idiot. Go buy some random land in Tokyo & rent it. At least you'd keep net assets. There's a reason why Cover has been building out their 3D Studios and Tech. Those 3D Lives drive merch sales. Something apparently that is lost on AnyColor.

Limkin

It's interesting that Niji still has about the same ratios of most viewers being young men, and most spenders being young women. You would think Mysta leaving will shift the numbers heavily, so I can only guess Nina contributed considerably high portion of income from males as well. And that chink fujoshis didn't suddenly start to watch the streams of their oshis lol

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Investor Q&A happened. A ton of "trust us bros", as expected:

DeepL:
•Q&A: Regarding strengthening the “NIJISANJI EN” system

My question is, "Please tell me specifically what kind of things you will be working on and over what timeframe regarding strengthening the structure of NIJISANJI EN."

Takuno : I believe that first of all, building a relationship of trust with existing talent will lead to building a relationship of trust with fans.

In that sense, we are working to establish a solid foundation for our management system. In addition, over the next few months, we are planning content that will make NIJISANJI EN more exciting and build a strong relationship of trust with our fans.

•Q&A: Regarding recording of event sales sales

Tsuri : My question is, ``Is it correct to understand that goods sold at events will be recorded in the event segment, just like Cover Company?''

I am not aware of the details of Cover Company's accounting. Our company records only ticket revenue sold in connection with the event as sales in the event area, and goods sold in connection with the event are recorded in the commerce area.

The reason is that it is confusing to what extent event-related goods are considered event-related. The line between ticket sales and merchandise sales is the clearest, so we record them as such.

•Q&A: Business progress and outlook for the fourth quarter

“Business progress is according to plan, but I think there are differences in each category.Also, it seems that strong performance is expected in the fourth quarter, but what kind of measures do you think will contribute? Is that the case?” is the question.

Regarding the density of each category, "Nijisanji" is progressing at a faster pace than planned. On the other hand, "NIJISANJI EN" is slightly below plan, and there is a sense of some challenges.

In terms of business areas, we have made more progress in the commerce and promotion areas than we had originally planned.

Although the overall volume of events is not that high, the top line is generally progressing better than planned. However, as explained above, there are issues on the cost side, especially regarding the events held in the most recent third quarter.

Revenues generated from live streaming have not grown as much as we expected, and are slightly below plan. I think this is partly due to the popularity of YouTube as a whole, and also because the pace of our new debuts is a little slower than expected.

In the fourth quarter, we have accumulated strong corporate projects in the fields of commerce, events, and promotions, which will contribute to our pipeline.

Commerce will also include 6th anniversary goods launched in February, Yokai illustration goods, and goods related to the two events on the right side of the slide. We are also refraining from shipping orders received after the "Nijisanji Festival".

These two events have different formats from Nijisanji Festival, and are 100% sponsored by our company. Therefore, we expect the amount recorded in the event area to become stronger.

•Q&A: Regarding the impact of Selen’s contract cancellation

Tsuri : “Regarding the cancellation of Selen’s contract, some of it was disclosed in the IR release, and I think it caused a lot of controversy after that. Could you please tell me the impact of this on the third and fourth quarters?

Also, I feel that this is making it even more difficult to develop NIJISANJI EN, so please tell me your thoughts."

Takuno : It is true that the provision of scheduled content has been postponed, and we believe that this will have an impact on the schedule.

In response to this, we believe that we need to rebuild our relationship of trust with fans by firmly implementing measures that will enliven not only the tournament, but NIJISANJI EN as a whole. .

I believe that the fans who support our VTubers are still firmly supporting us. We would like to work to restore relationships of trust by creating content that will please such people.

•Q&A: Regarding initiatives related to overseas expansion

Tsurii : My question is, ``The press has reported that Cover Company is setting up a sales office in North America, but could you please tell us more about your company's efforts regarding overseas expansion?''

Takuno : In addition to the content development that I explained earlier, we need to work hard on recruiting human resources not only in North America but also in Asia, including commerce, licensing, sales, content production, etc. as a business development. I think.

We believe that we need to hire people from a variety of language and cultural areas, so we are currently recruiting people living overseas as employees.

•Q&A: About growth rate and current phase

Tsuri : My question is, ``What is the expected constant growth rate? If you are a growing company, what phase are you currently in? Is it time for investment? Or is it time for recovery?''

We do not disclose growth rates, so I would like to refrain from sharing specific numbers. My explanation was that we would continue to achieve a certain level of growth.

Regarding phases, it has now been six years since we started our business, and our business is not a business in which we invest billions of yen and recover it several years later. Cycles are shorter and more frequent.

In order to deliver attractive content to our fans, we will hire people, expand the necessary distribution equipment and other equipment, debut VTubers, and receive feedback from our fans, which will lead to profits. . I don't think this will involve a long-term, large-scale investment that I would dare to tell you the timing of investment or payback.

My favorite part is when they claim revenue from livestreaming is down because they stopped ACCELERATING:
"Revenues generated from live streaming have not grown as much as we expected, and are slightly below plan. I think this is partly due to the popularity of YouTube as a whole, and also because the pace of our new debuts is a little slower than expected."

They clearly have learned a lot from their fuckups.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

They should really just close EN and focus solely on Japan, since they don't understand any other market.

Xuhle

They should really just close EN and focus solely on Japan, since they don't understand any other market.
They really don't and they can't focus on jp as it too is stagnating from what little I can understand from all the financial stuff.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
They really don't and they can't focus on jp as it too is stagnating from what little I can understand from all the financial stuff.
They are problaby waiting for another Salome to came out of VTA , poor kids

Xuhle

They are problaby waiting for another Salome to came out of VTA , poor kids
Implying Salome got her numbers naturally. Like her name is partially a joke I don't think it's entirely out of the possibility that ANYCOLOR might have botted her numbers, one to get a one up on cover and two to make the joke work.

Don't get me wrong the noble lady neet is a goober and has her appeal. But wasn't she just a random that appeared not even going through vta?

Stunned But Dumb

I wanted to post this yesterday but I got too busy

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I can't wait for June, for when the financial report we all are waiting for finally drops. It will be great.

Limkin

- I have zero trust in anything you were, are, or will be saying, give me exact reasons why I should not sell your stock immediately!
- Everything is daijobu, we will hit all goals, nothing to worry about, impacto negribiru!
Is their marketing department also on 8 usd per hour payroll? You say to investors what they want to hear, even if it means borderline lying for as long as you are not getting caught. This whole report is doing the exact opposite of it.

AmpleChip

Implying Salome got her numbers naturally. Like her name is partially a joke I don't think it's entirely out of the possibility that ANYCOLOR might have botted her numbers, one to get a one up on cover and two to make the joke work.

Don't get me wrong the noble lady neet is a goober and has her appeal. But wasn't she just a random that appeared not even going through vta?
Do not underestimate the powers to be. When the algorithms and memes hit, they hit hard. Eccentric ojou-sama Salami became a meme across the internet and the algos loved that shit, she was being pushed by every corpo out there who wanted a slice of the pie. Subs naturally followed.

Punished Lurker

Investor Q&A happened. A ton of "trust us bros", as expected:
I would like to read a manually translated version, but even so you can still :Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT:
My favorite part is when they claim revenue from livestreaming is down because they stopped ACCELERATING:
"Revenues generated from live streaming have not grown as much as we expected, and are slightly below plan. I think this is partly due to the popularity of YouTube as a whole, and also because the pace of our new debuts is a little slower than expected."

They clearly have learned a lot from their fuckups.
:kiaragodno:

EDIT: Also does anyone have the full report? I haven't been able to find the full thing, just snippets of it

Last edited:

Militante

Do not underestimate the powers to be. When the algorithms and memes hit, they hit hard. Eccentric ojou-sama Salami became a meme across the internet and the algos loved that shit, she was being pushed by every corpo out there who wanted a slice of the pie. Subs naturally followed.

Wasn’t Salome the same person behind Debi, who’s a fairly well known talent in their own regard? I’d imagine that helped contribute to her getting the 3D so fast, along with relations to other NijiJP members.

Or was that just a running rrat that’s unverified?

Xuhle

Don't normal pay attention to sub numbers unless there close to a mile stone but didn't her number come to a screeching halt not too long after she got to the mil?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Yes, but Salome worked because of the meme and the mystery about whether she was an milestone/anniversary joke or not. Her numbers trailing off were people realizing she was just going to continue and that there was no additional mystery to unpack.

VTA is a system that removes the mystery factor for debuts. If they ever wanted to replicate Salome by copying the factors that hyped her up, if that's even viable, it couldn't be done through VTA.

I guess it's an open question whether she was botted, but I never saw signs of it at the time. Given we now see botting all the time and how obvious that's been, Salome at least wasn't obvious in the same way.

Top Bottom