"The strong end up in the worker camp while the weak end up in the fishing pond"Ninomae Ina'nis

Nijisanji L Collection

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
1000001804.png

Trading sites forecasted that the stock would drop from 3140 to 2600 overnight. Guessed a lot of the traders saw it and realized to dump it before their stocks lost anymore value.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1710469987824.png

Its this true Nijifriends or just some strech from /vt/?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 65938
Its this true Nijifriends or just some strech from /vt/?
I have honestly NEVER seen NijiJP merch. Not ads for it, nobody flaunting it, no reposts or retweets or anything. Meanwhile I couldn't tell you how many times I have seen those small holo dolls people bring to places, banners, posters and acrylics in people's rooms, the nendos, the goodsmile statues... all kinds of clothing at cons...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I have honestly NEVER seen NijiJP merch. Not ads for it, nobody flaunting it, no reposts or retweets or anything. Meanwhile I couldn't tell you how many times I have seen those small holo dolls people bring to places, banners, posters and acrylics in people's rooms, the nendos, the goodsmile statues... all kinds of clothing at cons...
Just go to the store to see how kinda fucky their merch distribution is

googling "Nijisanji merch" brings you to this

You get bombarded with NijiEN stuff and the only things they seemingly advertise for JPs are the voice packs
you can still buy them on a per liver and group basis, but you have to navigate the shit top bar and know the group names by heart to figure out which liver is where (probably not hard for an actual fan but still)
compare that to holo, which has a site that displays everything instead of frontlining EN
https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/collections/all?sort_by=manual
it also has a very handy collection feature that lets you much more easily sort through by livers, groups, limited merch and digital merch

there is a separate JP shop for NijiJP that is much nicer, and honestly better formatted than the EN one as a whole
They also stock seemingly more luxury goods like Shirts, fucking Converse-esque shoes, jewelry, backpacks and hoodies

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Hooooly fuck, i knew that it won't be anything good, but i expected at least something neutral for that report. And let's not forget that buyback was permitted on the promise of massive EN growth. Of course they called Selen's termination negligible, 3-5% more doesn't make any difference when you already tanked 40.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
that buyback was permitted on the promise of massive EN growth.
I mssed that part.do you have a link or something? Im aware of the buyback they made in december but wasnt aware of the promise for EN growth.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Man, the Yahoo page is pretty funny. I recommend more people checking it out.
1000001808.jpg

Not like this....

Where are the diamond hands when you need them?!

1000001806.png

Tl: To Riku-kun
This is a consequence of your management skills
Take a gooood look at these stock prices

1000001810.jpg

Context, this is a wordplay on Nijisanji. Daisanji means disaster. So, the text is saying 'rather than Nijisanji, isn't this Daisanji?'

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
That last one needs to added to the quotes under the name "Vin - Chad JP Investor"

God's Strongest Dragoon

HOLY FUCK, didn't some econofags say that crossing the 3k line would kill the stock?
Yes, I mentioned if they dropped below that point, then they're below where they were when they initiated the buyback to salvage the stock back in December.
Reminder: Their stock was in freefall after the last report and they initiated the buyback to stop that.
Now it's in happening again, they're farther south, and they don't have a jetpack to boost them out of that hole. Everyone with at least 3 brain cells knows that the next report is going to be radioactive and will definitely drop the stock even further south, so now it's going to keep dropping because everyone is afraid of what comes next in 3 months from now.

When stocks get hit hard, they can bounce back because people think "oh, they're overblowing this, this stock will recover" and people buy it while it's cheap. Good luck seeing that happen with that "due date" in 3 months with the next report.

That investor meeting is going to be wild.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Is it true there are literally zero buy orders?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I mssed that part.do you have a link or something? Im aware of the buyback they made in december but wasnt aware of the promise for EN growth.
I dont remember exact source... And they wipe IR PDFs from the site. IIRC it was in some jap docs. And achive.org doesn't work for their IR site

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Man, the Yahoo page is pretty funny. I recommend more people checking it out.
View attachment 65945

Not like this....

Where are the diamond hands when you need them?!

View attachment 65946
Tl: To Riku-kun
This is a consequence of your management skills
Take a gooood look at these stock prices

View attachment 65947
Context, this is a wordplay on Nijisanji. Daisanji means disaster. So, the text is saying 'rather than Nijisanji, isn't this Daisanji?'
My favorite random google-translated jp comment is "I'm waiting for your masculine replies."

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Man would I LOVE to be a fly on that wall!
Riku: "So I'm here to answer your questions." points to the old man in the back "Yes, you have a question?"
Investor: "So when are you committing seppuku? Will you at least livestream it? I'm sure that will do well for numbers."

Xuhle

im here to continue to contribute nothing but asking the questions from this clip.

Also LM is doing a stream on it and came out as a PNGtuber now as Ace Attorney. :mikothumbsl:

God's Strongest Dragoon

im here to continue to contribute nothing but asking the questions from this clip.
Their stock is shrinking faster than their birth rate.

Xuhle

niggaphil

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Riku: "So I'm here to answer your questions." points to the old man in the back "Yes, you have a question?"
Investor: "So when are you committing seppuku? Will you at least livestream it? I'm sure that will do well for numbers."

1710474407106.png

Edit: Don't "Wtf?" me laprus of the north, I know this is you!

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
My favorite random google-translated jp comment is "I'm waiting for your masculine replies."
Little did everyone know that this JP investor was actually a sloshed Subaru after a sausage legends winning streak.

Top Bottom