"Seriously, why would anyone want to bring Hell to Earth? Is Earth not Hell already?"Aletta Sky

Nijisanji L Collection

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I want to believe it was recorded. Because that means that Ike's big sip was either the best take or it was scripted. Either way, it is hilarious.

More likely they only did one take and said good enough.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

x Hades Stamps

I want to believe it was recorded. Because that means that Ike's big sip was either the best take or it was scripted. Either way, it is hilarious.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they only had one take, but that they still broadcast a tape.

Also, are we allowed to speculate on who’s likely leaving?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Also, are we allowed to speculate on who’s likely leaving?

This whole forum has been speculating about that for weeks. Go for it. Until something happens the main thread might be a better place for it though.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not-Mika just updated on some not so subtle thoughts about her past.
1708923998064532.jpg

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The Uki memes have been a lot of fun lately. I got a little curious and checked on his Wiki page on the vtuber Wiki, and was greeted with this:
Uki-Vtuber-Wiki.png

It was deleted after I took the screenshot and refreshed the page. So, I went to check the history, and it seems like there's been plenty of back-and-forth on his page the last few days. As was said here already, there have been quite a few edits on his page, calling him racist and heterophobic among other things. At one point, a few banger quotes of his were added too with reference links:
Uki-Vtuber-Wiki1.png

Older Revision Link

Someone finally got sick of people being mean to the poor fag in the most recent edit (the first picture posted) and left a nice little message to the haters editing his page:
Uki-Vtuber-Wiki2.png

Revision Link with message at top

Something funny to note, from what it looks like, she initially deleted the added dislikes, but four minutes later, it looks like she reverts her initial change to add them back. Then, four minutes later, deleting them again while adding her little message. I assume the only reason for this was so she could add her message to the deletion.
Uki-Vtuber-Wiki3.png

Changes page

If you click on LizaRocket2's name, it eventually has a link to her Twitter. Nothing fun there. Just retweets, but she is definitely a Uki fan based on her Twitter.

Will definitely be keeping an eye on the history page from time-to-time. This whole Uki arc has been hilarious.
:whatastory:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Uki memes have been a lot of fun lately. I got a little curious and checked on his Wiki page on the vtuber Wiki, and was greeted with this:
Uki-Vtuber-Wiki.png

It was deleted after I took the screenshot and refreshed the page. So, I went to check the history, and it seems like there's been plenty of back-and-forth on his page the last few days. As was said here already, there have been quite a few edits on his page, calling him racist and heterophobic among other things. At one point, a few banger quotes of his were added too with reference links:
Uki-Vtuber-Wiki1.png

Older Revision Link

Someone finally got sick of people being mean to the poor fag in the most recent edit (the first picture posted) and left a nice little message to the haters editing his page:
Uki-Vtuber-Wiki2.png

Revision Link with message at top

Something funny to note, from what it looks like, she initially deleted the added dislikes, but four minutes later, it looks like she reverts her initial change to add them back. Then, four minutes later, deleting them again while adding her little message. I assume the only reason for this was so she could add her message to the deletion.
Uki-Vtuber-Wiki3.png

Changes page

If you click on LizaRocket2's name, it eventually has a link to her Twitter. Nothing fun there. Just retweets, but she is definitely a Uki fan based on her Twitter.

Will definitely be keeping an eye on the history page from time-to-time. This whole Uki arc has been hilarious.
:whatastory:
The twitter account in question.
[archive]
She has her birthday listed as January 5th, 2005, she's 19, and their graduation is for the year of 2024. Did this retard get held back a year?

The Rratarded Alt

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The twitter account in question.
[archive]
She has her birthday listed as January 5th, 2005, she's 19, and their graduation is for the year of 2024. Did this retard get held back a year?
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to be held back post covid. I thought I was a drooling retard but some of the graduates I've seen recently have me feeling like fucking Einstein.

The Rratarded Alt

Honestly, this arc is the best thing to come out of this whole debacle. Shit is generating some hilarious posts.

Limkin

Not-Mika just updated on some not so subtle thoughts about her past.
Niji had a crazy amount of orbiters and clout chasers, who were completely irrelevant until they started hanging out with them and then suddenly blew up. Being able to just collab with anyone (unless it's a Hololive member) gave this kind of people an easy in and they took it.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ngl, the heterophobia/heterochromia bit from a fujobait vtuber was pretty funny.

The Rratarded Alt

Another banger:

Bonus:

A

Bonus2:

A

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

"He might be racist, but that doesn't mean you can say it," is a really funny way to take this

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
I was away playing Contractors and Helldivers 2 only to return to NDF creating a full-on list of people they feel betrayed Nijisanji... actual Nazi behavior (see the black book) and they hoped no one noticed? at this point, NDF has only done damage to the brand and to the fanbase, that event the Nijisanji Reddit page, as full of woke retards as it's always been, is opting to clown on them, and distance themselves from the company.

And yet this feels like we're running dry on actual stuff to shit on Nijisanji. I want to see them implode.

Limkin

I have to say, if the overall goal of Nijisanji was to make sure that no one talks shit about management - they succeeded on this front 100%. It all turned into witch hunting, unmedicated rrat creation, infighting between fandoms, trying to find as much dirt on everyone as possible etc. But the management overall is out of discussion entirely

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
image.png

I wonder if we'll be getting another Monday Surprise.

Xuhle

image.png

I wonder if we'll be getting another Monday Surprise.
Announce the full restructuring of any branch that's not on JP to Nijisanji global. Including moving what's left of id and kr into it.

Oh and announce that meleco and kotaka are joining the main branch.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"He might be racist, but that doesn't mean you can say it," is a really funny way to take this
Oh but you can bet your ass that if he was white and made snide comments against asians he'd be tarred and feathered by the angry mobs 20 times over already, gotta love me some double standards.

Top Bottom