"I graduated to live my life"Minato Aqua

Nijisanji L Collection

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Since discord fаggots cant share shit on the forum, ill post it there.

Nijisisters on nyfco made a blacklist of Doki supporters. @Azehara is on it lmao.

View attachment 64563

Archive
Imagine if she ever gets to collab with the boys from Holostars again. God the seethe would flood oceans.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Imagine if she ever gets to collab with the boys from Holostars again. God the seethe would flood oceans.
Im actually surprised they didnt include mumei or her PL for being a good friend of doki + being the first fanart doki retweeted when she returned.

Last edited:

Xuhle

Im actually surprised they didnt include mumei or her PL for beung a good friend of doki + being the first fanart doki retweeted when she returned.
They would need more then 39IQ to figure that out.

I Wanna Die

Im actually surprised they didnt include mumei or her PL for beung a good friend of doki + being the first fanart doki retweeted when she returned.
Iirc Axel tweeted out TSB forever and Altare gifted subs to Sayu on his PL. Given having a Dokibird pfp is apparently enough reason they probably should be on the list.

Also they forgot fucking RPR of all people. Bros been in Doki's court from the beginning.

Xuhle

Iirc Axel tweeted out TSB forever and Altare gifted subs to Sayu on his PL. Given having a Dokibird pfp is apparently enough reason they probably should be on the list.

Also they forgot fucking RPR of all people. Bros been in Doki's court from the beginning.
Altare also played with Sayu during her subathon as his PL. Wonder if they arent putting any of Hololive on there becasue they know that would cut off a lot of contact with nijisanji en and hololive en.

PemAloeKenzoku

No-one said these mongoloids had intellect or common sense.

Just looks like a list of people they wanna bombard on twitter to try farm clout with each-other.

Tubedude

Nijisisters on nyfco made a blacklist of Doki supporters. @Azehara is on it lmao.

View attachment 64563

Archive
Wow, thanks nijisisters, what a great list to go through to find people to possibly support.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Altare also played with Sayu during her subathon as his PL. Wonder if they arent putting any of Hololive on there becasue they know that would cut off a lot of contact with nijisanji en and hololive en.
Shinri's PL is on it though. Its ParteLexNotVT

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

View attachment 64563

Archive
No rpr? No Axel or Altare PLs? No Mumei PL? You bitches are cowards. Go big or go home and see what happens when you poke the bear, pussies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
No rpr? No Axel or Altare PLs? No Mumei PL? You bitches are cowards. Go big or go home and see what happens when you poke the bear, pussies.
They wont even go after nyanners and lord aethelstan.
They had a charity stream yesterday and they made this little remark.

Screenshot_20240224-162346_Reddit.jpg

Tubedude

Is there any reason the nijisisters use Nina's nyfco page to organize? It feels counter-intuitive to organize and claim you are being harassed on the dox page of the person and fanbase you also harassed.

Nina collab'd with Luxiem a lot and they fucking hated her for it cause they were jealous. Actual femcel behavior.
I know why they hated Nina, I just don't understand still being on her dox page while trying to act like innocent victims. You would think one of them would have two braincells to rub together to realize it's bad optics.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Is there any reason the nijisisters use Nina's nyfco page to organize? It feels counter-intuitive to organize and claim you are being harassed on the dox page of the person and fanbase you also harassed.
Because it is the defacto Niji general page since they began hating on her and they are too retarded to realize how ironic it is.

Kalion

:)

View attachment 64563

Archive
I love this document because of how petty and nearly parody it sounds. Some of their points are literally "and shit like that" or "liked a Doki tweet".
One point is "accused Nijisanji of cult-like behavior" meanwhile the mfer is putting out a hitlist like they're actually a cult.

I Wanna Die

Nina collab'd with Luxiem a lot and they fucking hated her for it cause they were jealous. Actual femcel behavior.

God's Strongest Dragoon

There's a huge movement of people turning away from Nijisanji content right now, it's pretty fair for a Niji clipper to consider if they need to take their content in a new direction.
That's understandable but they're an Enna clipper. Majority of that clipper's subs are likely Nijisisters and they're still getting plenty of views, so why change course for potentially worse revenue or being blacklisted by Nijisisters.
Shinri's PL is on it though. Its ParteLexNotVT
The funny part is that he's a lawfag and all he said was if you state "this is a matter for the lawyer", then don't say anything else.
They wont even go after nyanners and lord aethelstan.
They had a charity stream yesterday and they made this little remark.

View attachment 64568

Man, I bet Nyanners is laughing her ass off because she knows they pissed off 4chan autists that are going to harass Uki forever for this

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Nijisister Mentality:
>Harass Doki and her supporters because they made "Nijisanji look bad"
When they get counter attacked:

"DOKI WOULD BE DISSAPOINTED"​

with the attached image of one of her statements saying she wants to move on
>Repeat
Fuckt this shit

Stunned But Dumb

Nijisister Mentality:

>Repeat
Fuckt this shit
Vox: "In my opinion it wasn't harassment" (Paraphrased)

The Rratarded Alt

Nijisister Mentality:

>Repeat
Fuckt this shit
Luckily, some people on Twitter created the perfect Nijisister counter images

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

View attachment 64563

Archive
Evanit0 is on there.

The biggest Niji dicksucker there is, who had to be dragged off kicking and screaming before he dared to say that Niji might not have been entirely clean in this.

Holy mother of all purity tests.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nijisister Mentality:

>Repeat
Fuckt this shit
It's because they don't a have solid moral framework. They just want to win, they don't care what tactic they use. They just try to use your own morals against you. I know this is a political comic, but it's literally one of the best ways to see it visualized.
0c1-jpeg.png

Top Bottom