"The only good thing that vtubers ever did is play GTA5 and say the- drop the N word in sing-songy voices"Joshua 'Null' Moon

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yes, except when they go indie. Can't write "hi i'm Blu/Kuro, used to be Mysta in niji" in their twitter and linkedin, don't they? "but fans post PL info" is not a valid argument here.
Even when they go Indie they can still leverage the power of their previous persona behind the scenes, Doki immediatly connected with all her industry friends and got into a major event, some Holos like pre termination Mel and Choco have gotten promotional collabs as their indie personas even when they are still in Holo. Mori wouldnt have most of the VA gigs or concerts she has gotten as DemonDice if she werent in Holo

Last edited:

Limkin

Just like Nijisanji this thread decreases its quality rather quickly
And just like Nijisanji thread it's because of two seatards shitting it up after saying "damn this thread is so bad it should be locked".

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
And just like Nijisanji thread it's because of two seatards shitting it up after saying "damn this thread is so bad it should be locked".
Haw many threads you need to shit up to get banned?
I am pretty sure with more than one it should be enough....

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yes, except when they go indie. Can't write "hi i'm Blu/Kuro, used to be Mysta in niji" in their twitter and linkedin, don't they? "but fans post PL info" is not a valid argument here.
I would think people know this when they join agencies, if they still join even whilst knowing this then I have no pity for them, all vtubers nowadays are adults that should know better. Funny you bring up Kuro since we know that he's so retarded that he can't even do his taxes properly, I have no interest in babying 20 year olds like they don't know what an NDA is when they sign their name underneath.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Even when they go Indie they can still leverage the power of their previous persona behind the scenes, Doki immediatly connected with all her industry friends and got into a major event, some Holos like pre termination Mel and Choco have gotten collabs as their indie personas even when they are still in Holo. Mori wouldnt have most of the VA gigs or concerts she has gotten as DemonDice if she werent in Holo
Duh. Please tell me, is it normal that all VAs and screenwriters are publicly credited for their work (by real name or alias, and this is legally protected right!), but most corpo vtubers are explicitly prohibited from doing so? What is principal difference? How come corpo artists and rigers are all credited, but performers are not? I can't see such contract terms as anything but exploitative.

Xuhle

I would think people know this when they join agencies, if they still join even whilst knowing this then I have no pity for them, all vtubers nowadays are adults that should know better. Funny you bring up Kuro since we know that he's so retarded that he can't even do his taxes properly, I have no interest in babying 20 year olds like they don't know what an NDA is when they sign their name underneath.
This is true as we have seen with Sayu specifically and for how much people still come after her because of what she did as zaion. There has been nothing that she has specifically referenced herself as zaion even in her discord chats but pretty much everyone knows she was zaion and takes credit for it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Duh. Please tell me, is it normal that all VAs and screenwriters are publicly credited for their work (by real name or alias, and this is legally protected right!), but most corpo vtubers are explicitly prohibited from doing so? What is principal difference? How come corpo artists and rigers are all credited, but performers are not? I can't see such contract terms as anything but exploitative.
Its not legally protected, the VA industry has various instances of uncredited VAs for various reasons like Union or Contract fuckery, its a common practice wether you dislike it or not lmao

Xuhle

Out of all of those, assuming they are true, im going to put it out there that the guy from Illuna that started questioning Uki when they got suspended is probably Aster.

And just as a funny Rrat, i think the fish educated herself and became a spy to try and get her reputation back in order.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
And just as a funny Rrat, i think the fish educated herself and became a spy to try and get her reputation back in order
I unironically dont think the fish has enough foresight to do anything other than spend money on gacha, much less be an autistic /vt/ leaker

Xuhle

I unironically dont think the fish has enough foresight to do anything other than spend money on gacha, much less be an autistic /vt/ leaker
Well she need to be educated some way after she told her chat to educate herself. After she had her time with her egg that is.

Realize im just making it the Fish as i doubt it any from Luxium and Noctyx, assuming its true, with maybe the expection of Luca. But they have named pretty said they have been there for awhile and they arent rosemi or petra.

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
Well she need to be educated some way after she told her chat to educate herself. After she had her time with her egg that is.

Realize im just making it the Fish as i doubt it any from Luxium and Noctyx, assuming its true, with maybe the expection of Luca. But they have named pretty said they have been there for awhile and they arent rosemi or petra.
I highly doubt Fish can write anywhere near that eloquently. Assuming the leaker is even genuine, I would have possibly pegged Kunai, since she's barely made any money in Nijisanji and therefore has little reason to stay. I don't think she was particularly successful in her PL either, so it would make sense she plans to leave streaming behind. The insinuation that they've been in the company for a long time could just be misdirection.

However, Kunai has been doing a bunch of collabs, so that's hardly keeping other livers at arms length.

It could also be one of the males, I just don't know anything about them (nor can I even name most of them), so I couldn't even begin to make a guess as to who among them it could be.

lolwatagain

Yea until her core audience fucked off to yuko and shondo
You're saying that like it's a bad thing and not the greatest 5D chess move of the century. Especially after seeing what happened to Yuko, that would be dodging a fucking nuke.

A lot of this is what I would expect from petty office drama and a company struggling to keep itself afloat in the PR space. And that is why I think this is fake and gay.

If all you're doing is feeding me the shit I expect to hear in a situation where nobody expects to see any receipts, there's a good chance you're just playing into my biases so I take everything at face value without questioning any of it. It's a huge red flag. My biases and assumptions are not that fucking good. I should be surprised about something.
Silence is not the worst option. There is perfectly good reasons to be silent because no everyone doesn't need to know every detail. Gura not saying anything for months was perfectly fine she didn't need to and doesn't like to use Twitter. Nijisanji being silent is what we have been shouting from the ISS if your wanting to say they shouldn't be silent your wanting fuel added to the fire. Silence is actually the best option because your not getting anyone in trouble legally or morally.

GG6B3MFXcAAj2xr
Honestly, all any company has to say is "We agreed to terminate our relationship with Anime Girl #69420. We appreciate everything that Anime Girl #69420 has done in her time with the company. We wish her the best in her future endeavors. Her content will be/will not be removed at the end of the month/immediately and memberships for this month will be cancelled and refunded."

Xuhle

I highly doubt Fish can write anywhere near that eloquently. Assuming the leaker is even genuine, I would have possibly pegged Kunai, since she's barely made any money in Nijisanji and therefore has little reason to stay. I don't think she was particularly successful in her PL either, so it would make sense she plans to leave streaming behind. The insinuation that they've been in the company for a long time could just be misdirection.

However, Kunai has been doing a bunch of collabs, so that's hardly keeping other livers at arms length.

It could also be one of the males, I just don't know anything about them (nor can I even name most of them), so I couldn't even begin to make a guess as to who among them it could be.
I might be wrong but they are talking about Nina and how Nina was treated as well? So wouldnt that make it sound like not Kurnai as she joined after Nina and Mysta graduated, i might be wrong in that though. Like might just be me putting too much into, assuming if true, but it sounds like someone whos been there a while.

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
I might be wrong but they are talking about Nina and how Nina was treated as well? So wouldnt that make it sound like not Kurnai as she joined after Nina and Mysta graduated, i might be wrong in that though. Like might just be me putting too much into, assuming if true, but it sounds like someone whos been there a while.
What they said about Nina is generalized and vague enough, they could be drawing conclusions based on secondhand knowledge. It wouldn't necessitate that they were actually present in the company at the time.

However, you are probably correct, and it isn't Kunai. She's just the only one among the females I can imagine writing that--except maybe Petra, and that's a big maybe.

Honestly, I don't think those leaks are genuine anyway. As @lolwatagain points out, everything they've said is exactly what you would expect to hear. However, on the off chance they are, I would be more likely to suspect it's one of the males.

Xuhle

What they said about Nina is generalized and vague enough, they could be drawing conclusions based on secondhand knowledge. It wouldn't necessitate that they were actually present in the company at the time.

However, you are probably correct, and it isn't Kunai. She's just the only one among the females I can imagine writing that--except maybe Petra, and that's a big maybe.

Honestly, I don't think those leaks are genuine anyway. As @lolwatagain points out, everything they've said is exactly what you would expect to hear. However, on the off chance they are, I would be more likely to suspect it's one of the males.
I would have thought Petra as well but then they mentioned Petra specifically so process of elimination on the women that werent mentioned as i doubt its Aia as well leads to the Fish.

Seeing as Uki is still active on twitter and planning a stream for later, i would agree it just something people want to hear. But playing off assume they are true could have some fun with them, and we certainly know of a male that would like to leak stuff especially just to get a better picture of himself out there.

Stunned But Dumb

Xuhle

I was going to dismiss this completely but I've decided it's real because the thought of them being petty enough to call her "Dookiebird" is really funny. Also, will you guys migrate to the "debate pipkun about nijisanji" thread after this one is locked?
if we migrate there we all loose.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Like fucking locusts... or chinks.
To powerlevel a little, to us originally from Hong Kong, they're the same thing - as in, that's our slur for mainlanders. At least, it was some years back.

Top Bottom