"I think Elon Musk is an FBI cocksucker"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Dragoon

Another commentary channel going in

The fun part about all this breaking through the vtuber containment sphere is that the EN market will be blocked off for Niji when they finally dissolve the branch. This was like their 3rd attempt at the EN market. They can't come back in a few years to make another attempt at the EN market because now any further invasion attempts will immediately be met with all these content creators digging this drama back up again and signal boosting it for easy content.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Another commentary channel going in

Wow, I can't wait for all the normies to find out about vtuber companies and talk about how bad and restrictive they are because their introduction to vtubing is a fat Indian man talking about the biggest black company. As good as it is that all this is getting out their, I hope that the far in the future long term isn't more cringe sperging about "corpo bad!"

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

Negzana

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
fucking filter

Has this been posted yet? Clocks if needed.

https://archive.ph/2021.12.24-10065...6653770752/caution-on-vox-akumas-past-actions
🤔
It's currently talked about on the Niji Reddit but the filter isn't playing nice.
This was posted when he first debuted and was deemed a nothingburger, Ike and i believe Shu were also accused of being horrible people but i think for Ike it was a bad mutual relationship and i forgot what was the consensus for Shu

Edit: found the KF posts

Also, christ, i looked up the KF vtuber thread to track that since i do recall making a longpost about the Luxiem accusations and i forgot Luxiem isnt even that old, debuted end of 2021, they are predated by HoloX by a month and Phase Gen 1 by 6 months....
In less than 3 years we've gone from NijiEN being a titan to this huh

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Doki at 502k now, another NijiEN passed (Ren at 500k). Next is Petra at 508k because she lost another 1k over a few hours. Everyone I listed before lost 1k in the past few hours, Finana and Millie lost 2k.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It occurs to me that from the tweets linked earlier (not sure in which thread and the wordfilter makes using the search function even worse than usual), Niji hires literal highschoolers as part time managers for EN.

Meaning that literal hags and people with job experience between years and upwards of a decade would have to answer to snotty highschoolers.

Call me elitist, but I can see why someone like Nina would graduate under such circumstances.

Edit: Okay, it was literally a page ago. Embarrassing, but I plead the multiple active Niji threads with a combined 60+ new pages since yesterday

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

full archive later since it's a long tweet
Tl;dr
- Black Company 2024 specifically hire collegue students to do "quality control work for Black Company 2024's English content before its release"
- English speaker at daily conversation, Korean & Chinese understanding is a plus (want to make them do KR & Chinese videos too)
- Hourly wage: 1,113 yen ($7.45 / hour)
- For students who are planning to graduate after March 2025.
- Working adults are not eligible.

Archive: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Translated recruitment page by google

HAHAHAHA thats the federal min wage and only alabama has the same rate hahahaha what a shitty company

Sparks

HAHAHAHA thats the federal min wage and only alabama has the same rate hahahaha what a shitty company
Please have all these requirements and experiences and we'll pay you an exclusive minimum wage for the privilege of working at our company!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
We need brand new slur. Every one i know will be too insulting for nice people who said slur describe when applied to Black Company 2024

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Not even Shondo hates herself enough to join Kurosanji. And that girl DESPISES herself.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Not even Shondo hates herself enough to join Kurosanji. And that girl DESPISES herself.

She has better CCV than the last 3 or 4 gens anyways. She could use a manager though.

Negzana

She has better CCV than the last 3 or 4 gens anyways. She could use a manager though.
She needs someone like Muumi unironically

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

I don't watch this pajeet's videos but I hope he makes a good one to explain shit for people outside the community.

This femboy got all offended at kfc ape george floyd jokes, disregard its opinion.
A retarded clock can be right atleast twice. Out of 10takes. Muda has like 2 good ones. Watch him talk shit about corpos though (even though I will probably agree with the overall message that Niji is a piece of shit).

I like how the updated one looks like lazy 3d locks someone made in blender in 20 minutes while the left look like very nicely rendered and subtle ones
Maybe some extra darker shading on the white ones but the black ones looked spot on

Edit: look at the individual hair asset and you can tell they spent a decent amount of time actually rendering the things realisticly

I think both look like shit but then again dreads look normally look like shit. Like a cute puked a hairball.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
you may not know anything about Pekora, but you've likely seen her photoshopped face.
I just want to say that I absolutely adore all the many variations of the ogey out there
Never fail to make ne laugh

0j7ixx.png
9pr2h4.png
378d3k.png
zu615t.png
zthyhw.png
7ncx6y.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just want to say that I absolutely adore all the many variations of the ogey out there
Never fail to make ne laugh

0j7ixx.png
9pr2h4.png
378d3k.png
zu615t.png
zthyhw.png
7ncx6y.png
Our version of rare pepes. I once saw an ogey with like fractal eyes which made me choke on the water I was drinking.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Poltfan hopped on Kirsche's stream and talked a bit about the Niji low level job listing, it was informative.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Our version of rare pepes. I once saw an ogey with like fractal eyes which made me choke on the water I was drinking.
This one or the 2nd one?
1619322301764.png
1621740518629.jpg
My personal favorite
1605919682131.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Top Bottom