"I'm sure there are livers out there who have used fanart as 'material' before; Recently I've jerked off to Hoshikawa (Sara)"Gundou Mirei

Nijisanji L Collection

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Now that it's more or less soft confirmed Luca won't be leaving anytime soon, I do wonder why they seemed to address the Scarle and Aster thing. I want to say Niji management isn't terminally online enough to care about the ramblings of an ex mod, but they did respond to a couple of screenshots.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
- "Having negative influences on her fellow liver (Aster)"
- "Inciting discourse among fellow livers (Luca v Aster)"
These are now scarle's crimes.
Scarle witnessed the bullying of Selen Dion and didn't stop it by murdering all who took part therefor she's the one who did it.

UberSoldat

I guess they are safe from the axe for this month

Reminder that Selen was supposed to show up at a con last month. I can't trust these anymore.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Curious I’ve heard Rosemi posted something in her memberships. Can anyone verify what it says?

Bronze

Curious I’ve heard Rosemi posted something in her memberships. Can anyone verify what it says?
"I had a dream about being hugged by many pigs 🐷🐷🐷"

Nice, definitely worth spending the money. This changes everything :dokiSmug:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Gotta read between the lines. Pigs meaning her paypigs will still hug her once she leaves. Rosemi is the next graduation confirmed.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Pigs clearly mean ukraine, shes a part of western legion

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Gotta read between the lines. Pigs meaning her paypigs will still hug her once she leaves. Rosemi is the next graduation confirmed.
Or are the pigs referring to the popular Peppa Pig game that Selen played on stream once? It’s literally vague posting, or unless it’s a code of some sort like the taco emoji that Reimu jokingly once told her own chat.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
In case anyone is actually wondering, quote from the vtuber wiki:
The official name of her fans is "Rosebuds". They are chibi pigs wearing a rose behind one ear, similar to Rosemi's.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

How many times are we going to be baited into giving a black company money?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So Rosi's spoken out. Any word from Elira or Petra from their memberships? As of yet there's been zero motion on their Twitters.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

I learned from the Enna Memberstream scam that theee vague "niji said
something behind the paywall!" is an effective nijisister plan to goad retards into handing over $5

Stunned But Dumb

This has been happening since the Asterbaiter thing a year ago... two years ago?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I learned from the Enna Memberstream scam that theee vague "niji said
something behind the paywall!" is an effective nijisister plan to goad retards into handing over $5
Wait you're gifting memberships in USD, I always assumed it was in Argentinian Peso's cause it's like 10 cents USD.

jarpoks

So Rosi's spoken out. Any word from Elira or Petra from their memberships? As of yet there's been zero motion on their Twitters.
nope. Elira's last member post was 12 days ago, Petra's last member post was ~2 weeks ago

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So Drama :Fauna-AKSHUALLY: Fauna had me check the Wikipedia Talk page again for Nijisanji. I did this a couple of days, when Selen first got terminated and I think a day or two after and it was incredibly tame. And there was only really one thing posted there and I'm unsure if it was even related to it.

I checked last night and this morning, and holy shit is it a fucking battlefield. Especially one hardcore shill called "Businessential" who is trying to have everything swept under the rug.

View attachment 63499

This one is pretty tame, but posted on one of the earliest discussions about adding a Controversies part on the Wiki page. GhostStalker I imagine is someone who takes Wikipedia articles very seriously, since he was originally against it but as soon as a "Reputable Source" (Polygon :pekol: but still) was posted he quickly added it. And even here you can see Businessential argue about whether or not it's a RS. This is posted at 5AM which is actually after his main argument lower down on the page.

View attachment 63500

His first actual appearance, immediately requested that all the controversies be removed. I advise reading all of it, but a great tidbit is him trying to point fingers at how horrible Cover treated the Taiwan/HoloCN incident, Which has absolutely no fucking bearing on the Nijisanji Wiki page mind you.

View attachment 63501

And when that failed he tried AGAIN.

View attachment 63502

This person says "He doesn't watch this corporation at all", yet apparently has no issue arguing for 10 HOURS to get them to remove controversy THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
Gotta love how some smelly fucking journo writing about it suddenly makes information real, fucking wikipedophileia.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Wait you're gifting memberships in USD, I always assumed it was in Argentinian Peso's cause it's like 10 cents USD.
one of my pcs was stuck in romanian dollars, a vpn to argentina didntchange my supas

Limkin

Gotta love how some smelly fucking journo writing about it suddenly makes information real, fucking wikipedophileia.
Your authority on edits for the subject is not measured by submitting any kind of real life proof of competence, but by the volume of contribution. And there was a guy who effectively usurped (I think welsh) translated articles because he wrote all of them, and he used google translate to do so without even speaking the language. The creator of the site actively despises what it has become, as in his own vision it was only supposed to have a select few editors with real life achievements to back up their authority, and regular users could only read or suggest articles. Instead it's a janny wonderland.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Decided to go and check if anyone else besides Elira and Petra has gone radio silent, but it appears not so.

NameStatus
Lazulight
Eliranothing since the announcement
Finanaactive on twitter, streams
Obsydia
Rosemi"I'll take a few days off social media" tweet, members post?
Petranothing since the announcement
Ethyria
Millieactive on twitter, streams
Ennaactive on twitter, member streams, collab streams
Reimuactive on twitter, collab streams
Luxiem
Ikeactive on twitter, streams
Voxactive on twitter
Lucaactive on twitter, collab streams
Shuactive on twitter, collab streams
Noctyx
Alban"taking some time away from socials" tweet