"YouTube is so funny you get the people screaming because they have never seen someone stream longer than 3 hours and then there’s people making a fuss about politics because a literal computer in a video game is neither male or female"Moriko Kyoho

Nijisanji L Collection

Homie O'Stasis

It worked beautifully and now she is 200k richer with a lot of subs and sponsors. Remember that smugness for it is the face of a manipulative and vindictive bitch.
Selen Tatsuki as Keyser Söze was not an idea I was prepared to entertain:beatanimug:.

edit: The boat was destroyed in that movie, so maybe...:sinktheyacht:

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Selen Tatsuki as Keyser Söze was not an idea I was prepared to entertain:beatanimug:.
The sad reality is that possibility become reality is the only chance NijiEN has right now. :dokiSmug:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
View attachment 63470
Found some stuff on /vt/ earlier today. I can believe the new gen and audition dates but this is the first time I’ve seen Ver mentioned in a possible leak. As usual take it with a massive grain of salt.
While this sounds absurd, it links up with a previous post

240212-041446.png
I want to beleb :takoesl:but this is most probably a schizo followup to a bait post.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

240212-041446.png
I want to beleb :takoesl:but this is most probably a schizo followup to a bait post.

"It kinda feels like an all-out war with management"

Smells like a larp.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1707722897574.png

This used to be spelled properly but Nijisanji took so many Ls.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

240212-041446.png

Referencing the "All out war" meme makes me assume schizo shitpost. Being able to "call out" more terminations and resignations with no details is hardly amazing considering all the shit we've been seeing since Selens. Assuming we take any of the stuff we've already got around here at any level of believable face value you could argue 4 more people being gone is almost an expected minimum lol.

Luca has a lot of rrat shit spreading, whether they want to or not he's possibly in the "Has to go" camp if it's true. With their management, possibly even if it's not as a scapegoat.
Aster is potentially a manipulative creeper or a whining gaylord creeper.
Possibly Scarle if there's any push for her being a leaker. (I forget offhand if that was given up or not)
With how quiet most of the people have been, the "guess" that Rosemi, Petra, or even Elira might roll out soon isn't some deep dive into the mystic. ESPECIALLY Rosemi I feel.
To me there's nothing special in the post. It's like saying the house that's on fire might burn down.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

240212-041446.png

We already know about 2 major yabs happening right now and "by the end of the month" is vague but believable enough timeframe to trigger HAPPENING fags.
This nigga farming (you)'s and dramafags are eating that shit up!

Stunned But Dumb

Elira, Petra, and Rosemi were stealth suspended for being the leakers and the bullies. You won't see them after march!
:baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If anything happens it will be so out of left field like when many were thinking Selen was stealth suspended at best and would be amicably graduated at worst

There are many happenings and rrats that everything is possible with how much and how little we know

chihirogumi

Elira, Petra, and Rosemi were stealth suspended for being the leakers and the bullies. You won't see them after march!
:baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:
They're the three I honestly think are least likely to be the bullies. They were with her from the very beginning. She would have left sooner if they bullied her. The bully/bullies are probably from the later waves. I've thought about the Elira clique rrat but I don't buy it.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
They waiting for Matara to smuggle some russian guns and shit so they can heist anykuro HQ

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
To be fair, re: All out war, if someone's leaking on /vt/, chances are, they're also familiar with its memes. No reason a Niji couldn't reference it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Stunned But Dumb

They're the three I honestly think are least likely to be the bullies. They were with her from the very beginning. She would have left sooner if they bullied her. The bully/bullies are probably from the later waves. I've thought about the Elira clique rrat but I don't buy it.
Oh I know, I just gotta let the schizo leak out a little some times. Logically thinking about it, I can't see it being any member of Ethyria. Even when it came to Nina, that was less malice and more accidental and they genuinely apologized and became close. Like some have said, it might end up just being no one but management. Thats the most plausible.

Now, right after I post this we'll get a termination letter from Niji citing Luca as the harasser
To be fair, re: All out war, if someone's leaking on /vt/, chances are, they're also familiar with its memes. No reason a Niji couldn't reference it.

No reason a Niji couldn't reference it, no reason a smart niji would

UberSoldat

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Hoo-fucking-boy, this year is a HOOT!

Imagine that January was just a preview of the shitstorm 2024 will be. First, a lot of drama and graduations happened and now a major vtuber corpo's branch is slowly burning (hopefully the yatch burns too but that's just wishful thinking at this point).

February is now officially the month of the RRAT. I feel that we still haven't seen the worst of NijiEN withhow fucked up their management is. From Kyo's graduation, the Selen termination, Lucagate, Ike's sex den and Aster being a dramapest, with the alleged bullying and nepotism, I feel for the average Niji enjoyer (Nijisisters get the rope).

Still... FUCK NIJISANJI AND RIKU'S FUCKING YACHT!!!
:sinktheyacht:
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Niji insider here:
All of Nijis remaining EN livers were sold to chinese millionaires, Riku died by loading so many playbuttons into his yacht that it sunk, Millie caused all of Niji's problems by being a bitch.

Stunned But Dumb

Niji insider here:
All of Nijis remaining EN livers were sold to chinese millionaires, Riku died by loading so many playbuttons into his yacht that it sunk, Millie caused all of Niji's problems by being a bitch.

Hmm, no All out war reference, I think I buy this one guys

USS IOWA

Cross posting from the "Not-" thread -
I swear if Scarle is the one who got fired after that whole Discord leak thing, That company will be drinking with Judas on the 9th circle swear to God.

Top Bottom