"So now I know that Bae has bad taste in men."IRyS

Nijisanji L Collection

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
A reminder/for reference:

This event has been delayed once already, (presumably) due to Management being pissy at Selen. Now it gets delayed again. Something is fuckin' cooking behind the scenes and recent events have me leaning towards it not being good (for Nijisanji, at least).
Postponing the event was a necessary decision. They were all in Japan between September and December last year. The streaming drought and disruption was absolutely dire but most fans sucked it up because they knew they were working toward something.

Whatever that 'something' is needs to be announced under better circumstances because right now I bet pretty much all of them would struggle to pretend to be enthused about it. In the middle of a supposed monetary boycott and sub purge, the absolute last thing Niji management want to do is announce a paid concert or even Obsydia 3D less than a week after Selen's termination.

Pushing through with it and announcing whatever it was yesterday would have been a cataclysmic error imo. It might be the only good decision they've made in all this.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Tbf, seems like the fujo market is going to be the big shit for EN in 2024, for all the talks about Brave growing into a more dominant position in EN rn, it's First Stage Production owned by JP based Reality Studios that manages to grow well in EN, if they could continue this momentum alongside their female wing in Specialite, Reality might be the next big JP corpo on EN market instead of Brave
Checking... the guys are all between 10- 30 k after fourteen days. Specialite does worse, but still better than V4Mirei or Globie.

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
1707693636866.png

Found some stuff on /vt/ earlier today. I can believe the new gen and audition dates but this is the first time I’ve seen Ver mentioned in a possible leak. As usual take it with a massive grain of salt.

Stunned But Dumb

I still doubt anything of significance will happen to Aster or Luca. Elira or Petra, though? Maybe...

Bug Eater

View attachment 63470
Found some stuff on /vt/ earlier today. I can believe the new gen and audition dates but this is the first time I’ve seen Ver mentioned in a possible leak. As usual take it with a massive grain of salt.
This is a dry and chewy rrat, I rate it 3/10. But I would be interested to know whether Ver has said anything that indicates he is unhappy at Niji - I guess they could've just picked a name at random, but there might be some substance to it.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Which might make him Niji's first justifiable termination. Huh.
Yugo was justified.

A woman LARPing as a man, but having on-stream mental breakdowns about how she will never be a man?

:millieLoser:

The hardcore Nijjer fujos seething over Selen (and Sayu) causing "irreparable damage" over this prolonged self-inflicted wound has been something. Even if the only really public (not contained to Discord) is on shitholes like nyfco and twatter.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
A woman LARPing as a man, but having on-stream mental breakdowns about how she will never be a man?
Something something trans rights, but when it's FtM twitter freaks suddenly turn silent, eh?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
View attachment 63470
4 female gen is the biggest red flag

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Yeah. As if Nijisanji wouldn't miss the chance to make another all 4 male gen. Gotta have that fujo/yumejoshi bucks.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Funny story, looking at this unsub statistics Vox and Luca dwarfs every other sub count and didn't lose anything.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

The Rratarded Alt

Wrong thread

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yeah. As if Nijisanji wouldn't miss the chance to make another all 4 male gen. Gotta have that fujo/yumejoshi bucks.
slapshot prediction: New gen will have someone doubling down on the fujo and chinese shit like Hex did with Vox, probably by knowing simplified chinese and not just subbing his shitty chuuni intro video, unless the chink market is dried up and i didnt notice.

The Rratarded Alt

Funny story, looking at this unsub statistics Vox and Luca dwarfs every other sub count and didn't lose anything.
People over 1 million subs only show statistics in increments of 10k. They could have lost a bunch, too, but we wouldn't know unless they lost 10k, which no one has.

Bug Eater

The hardcore Nijjer fujos seething over Selen (and Sayu) causing "irreparable damage" over this prolonged self-inflicted wound has been something. Even if the only really public (not contained to Discord) is on shitholes like nyfco and twatter.
They are obsessed with making Doki seem like some Rushia-level menhera to try and discredit her complaints against management/etc (which is also what Anycolor seemed to be aiming for with their statement). Nijisisters have completely forgotten about Pomu's graduation and all the other warning signs, maybe they will change their tune once Luxiem's contract renewals come up.

To be fair it is shitty that people are directing their abuse towards Niji EN talents instead of their management, but what do you expect when Anycolor is basically using them as a human shield - there is no accountability for anything that happens, you might as well be complaining to a brick wall. (edit: and when I say abuse I mean like leaving shitty comments/tweets - not unsubscribing or choosing not to give money to Anycolor, which is the only form of protest we have)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Something something trans rights, but when it's FtM twitter freaks suddenly turn silent, eh?
trans movement is inherently chauvinistic and mysogynistic and thats by design

Honestly at this point why not make your company juggalo brothel, you dont even have to treat your talents right cause you are not expected to!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
people are deluding themselves if they think nijiEN was squeaky clean from the get-go, things are just imploding now because we finally have believable evidence about how the inner structure there started falling out due to infighting and cherry-picking

Both Selen and Sayu does have their own set of problems which are justified too but the same can be said for the EN management as a whole

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
They are obsessed with making Doki seem like some Rushia-level menhera to try and discredit her complaints against management/etc (which is also what Anycolor seemed to be aiming for with their statement). Nijisisters have completely forgotten about Pomu's graduation and all the other warning signs, maybe they will change their tune once Luxiem's contract renewals come up.

To be fair it is shitty that people are directing their abuse towards Niji EN talents instead of their management, but what do you expect when Anycolor is basically using them as a human shield - there is no accountability for anything that happens, you might as well be complaining to a brick wall. (edit: and when I say abuse I mean like leaving shitty comments/tweets - not unsubscribing or choosing not to give money to Anycolor, which is the only form of protest we have)
Nijisisters will continue to cheer for every female liver to be terminated/graduate. They shit their pants in anger whenever their precious fujobait Collab with females. It's why Nina caught so much shit cause she was always collabing with luxiem, at least in the early days before the harassment got to her. Whenever I'd see their comments on her vods I'd always reply for them to stop trying to interfere with her harem and just watch the seethe flow. It wasn't even subtle bait but it worked every time.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Top Bottom