"The rain is just God's piss"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji L Collection

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It was mentioned when they first launched I believe but Vshojo takes like a Niji tier cut of the merch and a cut of sponsorships. Unless that's changed you might have misheard her. The key difference is that all money from donos and subs go directly to the streamer.
It did change. Remember when Ironmouse were talking about leaving too? That's when they revised their share. I bet that was exact reason why they had to sweep auditions under the rug.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Saw this on /vt/, actually made me giggle because of the recent revelations

Tl;dr posts complimenting "Luca"'s handwriting and calling it girly

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm partial to the rrat that she leaked Holo's corpo rate from a supplier for merch or other goods or services. There would be no malice involved, but the supplier would have had a legitimate grievance and Cover would have had to repair its reputation as a trustworthy business partner. That also roughly fits with Mio saying that Holo being big league now, compared to how it was in her day, is both a good and bad thing.

To bring this back to the Niji leaks so far:

All three leaks, no matter how spicy or mild the substance, show that there have been multiple NDA breaches by at least one person, and all signs point to Luca. Will Niji take action, or will they try to gloss over the leaks to limit NijiEN's already bad PR? Is there now a termination queue merging with the speculated graduation queue?

Number 1 is also the most ridiculous from a purely business standpoint. Is it false advertising to sell hand-signed merch from Luca that was not actually signed by the man Niji contracted as Luca?

Not to defend Raziel, but I wouldn't be surprised if one Niji source (Luca for convenience) leaked things to multiple people, who just found out about Raziel like scorned exes finding out about each other. Raziel claimed she hadn't seen the Aster/Scarle screenshot before, and the AR Live screenshot doesn't fit Raziel's MO (silently posted on /vt/ instead of in a Twitter novel, too tame to hurt anybody except the blue chatter breaking NDA).

Or maybe Raziel wants people to believe there are multiple leakers because she cray-cray. That's also possible.
Mel mentioned that she leaked things when she was in a bad state of mind so it was probably some sort of internal drama shit.

As for the leaks themselves, while I do agree that even if I dont trust Raziel (she seems to be doing all of this maliciously) she used to be his head mod and she got pushed aside so there is some legitimacy to her/it/they/xir claims.

Niji can 1) fire another liver who is extremely popular and, at least before the leaks, was very well liked and lose a huge chunk of revenue. 2) not fire him because of this reasons and try to brush it off, feeding into accusations of favoritism and tanking their reputation even further. 3) as usual, somehow manage to do worse than anyone could imagine
They will fuck it up.

If Elira clique rrat is true, she's probably more favored than Petra and Petra seems to blame herself a lot so I'd expect her to graduate earlier. Not sure if she would be the next one, there may be already decided graduations before her, and she may still haven't decided to do it yet
Didn't Petra move to JP to study at JP university? Is she there on a student visa or a work visa? Just a random thought because that might be a reason why she stays or leaves the company.

Counter point: That would require listening to Proctor, which is a far worse idea.
He may be a femboy but he is fairly accurate on the things he says.

How can Niji repair their broken reputation? Massive PR statement.

• First apologize to the fans for messing up.
  • Acknowledge all of the fuckups.
  • Apologize for what happened to Zaion and Selen but argue that firing them was the best solution in both cases
  • Actually work towards giving your EN talents fucking 3d, make it a promise and set out a roadmap on how to do it.
  • Fire your toxic talents or the ones leaking shit. When doing so explain that the talent was caused leaking information which damaged the reputation of the company and as per contractual obligations there is no other course of action.
  • Fire your useless managements.
  • Hire more managers that focus on the whole perms and music/project/merch thing.
  • Properly train your new managers that have no experience.
  • Increase the fucking merch profit share with your talents to MINIMUM 15%.
  • Close it off by saying that this probably wont fix all of the problems but it is a good step forward to fix the underlying issues and creating a healthier work environment.
  • Open the door to any existing talent to just leave.
  • Don't drag these people down when they do .
  • Publicly announce that any travel costs to Japan for work will be covered by the company.

I doubt any of this will ever happen because management apologizing for fucking up is not really something a JP corpo does. If they can manage to avoid any more issues in 2024 (caused by their own incompetence) they can regain that trust back.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Saw this on /vt/, actually made me giggle because of the recent revelations

Tl;dr posts complimenting "Luca"'s handwriting and calling it girly

>the fujos keep trying to fantasize the boys in gay scenarios with each other
>they now realize they've been touching themselves to the handwriting of a woman and are in fact the gay ones now

P O T T E R Y

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Oh yeah Selen is collabing with Yugo next week. Forgot to mention that.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Don't know much about phase fighting, but some of them really need to be bit more skeptical of the company. If this was out of care they would postpone earlier imo. And even if it actually is, its not enough yet

What I want?

Honestly, I just want them to stop with the punching down.
When HoloCN collapsed, Yagoo took full accountability and a paycut. When shit happens in Niji, they blame the frontline staff.I want a senior manager or better yet, Riku himself, to step up and dogeza with some freaking dignity, rather than sending 'staff member #4' to die for him.
Saying "we will now take care of out talents" is too little, too late, and just reeks of damage control rather than honest steps of improvement

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Mel mentioned that she leaked things when she was in a bad state of mind so it was probably some sort of internal drama shit.

As for the leaks themselves, while I do agree that even if I dont trust Raziel (she seems to be doing all of this maliciously) she used to be his head mod and she got pushed aside so there is some legitimacy to her/it/they/xir claims.

They will fuck it up.

Didn't Petra move to JP to study at JP university? Is she there on a student visa or a work visa? Just a random thought because that might be a reason why she stays or leaves the company.

How can Niji repair their broken reputation? Massive PR statement.

• First apologize to the fans for messing up.
  • Acknowledge all of the fuckups.
  • Apologize for what happened to Zaion and Selen but argue that firing them was the best solution in both cases
  • Actually work towards giving your EN talents fucking 3d, make it a promise and set out a roadmap on how to do it.
  • Fire your toxic talents or the ones leaking shit. When doing so explain that the talent was caused leaking information which damaged the reputation of the company and as per contractual obligations there is no other course of action.
  • Hire more managers that focus on the whole perms and music/project/merch thing.
  • Close it off by saying that this probably wont fix all of the problems but it is a good step forward to fix the underlying issues and creating a healthier work environment.
  • Don't drag these people down when they do .
  • Publicly announce that any travel costs to Japan for work will be covered by the company.

I doubt any of this will ever happen because management apologizing for fucking up is not really something a JP corpo does. If they can manage to avoid any more issues in 2024 (caused by their own incompetence) they can regain that trust back.
Not gonna happen unless DA SHAREHOLDERS will enforce it.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
P O T T E R Y
ezgif-1-e08766da8e.jpg

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I refuse to listen to any Niggers or Nigger adjacent people like Jannies.

Negzana

Runni is getting the Dizzy treatment with gift subs. Go over there if you want a free membership.
Edit: fuck wrong thread

I get Phase is thriving while NijiEN is convulsing in its death throes but no need to show that here

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
My favorite thing about Niji is that the wildest rrat you can think of will still have a good 65% chance of being true, here let me will one into existance.

Pomu was atcually fired because she kept writing Ikes name as Kike in discord and refused to stop.

Negzana

My favorite thing about Niji is that the wildest rrat you can think of will still have a good 65% chance of being true, here let me will one into existance.

Pomu was atcually fired because she kept writing Ikes name as Kike in discord and refused to stop.
She hanged around Kiara too much I see

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
thats just shit business, none of these are steps making money for riku and shitty management is so entrenched, you cant fire one without firing the entire branch. Theres no going back from what happened and all you can do is drop en and focus on taiwan, which is probably the plan

Negzana

thats just shit business, none of these are steps making money for riku and shitty management is so entrenched, you cant fire one without firing the entire branch. Theres no going back from what happened and all you can do is drop en and focus on taiwan, which is probably the plan
Maybe Hololive always has been big with Taiwan but it seems since 2023 Cover has been doing more and more Taiwan based sponsorships. Would be funny if like how Niji tried a second go at EN differently Holo retries HoloCh but it's Taiwan. If that's the case, Niji might get its ass kicked again.

USS IOWA

This reminds me of a certain company as of recently.

Purple for putrid fanbase
Blue for clear bias towards high paying waves
Green for barf inducing corpo propaganda
Yellow for piss poor management
Orange you a big fucking idiot
and Red for High stress anger inducing masochism, Great job Kurosanji!

Last edited:

MAXIMUM PENETRATION

I only post when I cannot contain my autism
Theres no going back from what happened and all you can do is drop en and focus on taiwan, which is probably the plan
Wouldn't the TW vtuber fanbase know about what happened with Selen though? She's HK, and there was that translation of rpr's comments in traditional chinese on youtube.
Wouldn't they be skeptical of a NijiTW? Or has Anycolor already started a branch under a different name? I don't dig that deep into VirtualReal or any of their businesses.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Wouldn't the TW vtuber fanbase know about what happened with Selen though? She's HK, and there was that translation of rpr's comments in traditional chinese on youtube.
Wouldn't they be skeptical of a NijiTW? Or has Anycolor already started a branch under a different name? I don't dig that deep into VirtualReal or any of their businesses.
No
But they tried it before with "Nijisanji Taipei"

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I'd be very surprised if the TW fanbase didn't know and Nijisanji wasn't already on their shitlist.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Top Bottom