"You know what I did? I would drag my friends into a discord call, and I'd be like 'watch me play!' and then listen to me commentate nghuenhueHueHUEHUAHUAHuah!!!"Dokibird

Nijisanji L Collection

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Sounds like the problem is between the seat and the keyboard.

:confusedshuba: My dick? I don't... huh?

2. Scarle and Aster at one point had some sort of weird awkward chat were Aster was moping about Scarle not paying him enough attention or some high school shit.

Number 1 is juicy at least on a persona drama level, but is there any particular reason I should pay attention to the other two? Am I understating them?

I'm probably not remembering clearly because it's middle-of-the-fucking-night AM right now, but I think the bigger take from Aster's meltdown to Scarle is less him demanding her attention specifically, but that he gets cut off/interrupted when he's talking in VC regularly and never gets to just keep rambling about whatever the fuck because other people join/pipe in something else and he's just ranting at Scarle about it like she's supposed to give him asspats. It comes across as an overbearing asshole cornering some random girl at a company party and just laying out to her how important he thinks he is and why EVERYONE should hang on ever word of his. Speaks way more to an insanely inflated ego and sense of value for someone with no fucking viewers.

Women like this are the female equivalent to "eternal nice guy that mods Amouranth's chat for years and becomes furious when he finds out she's married".

A dumb stance to have at that, just because a woman's married don't mean she ain't gonna whore it up. :smugpipi: Isn't that right, Froot?

Mike Meveland

You don't already pay for a membership and you don't watch her often enough to have snagged a gift membership? Fake fan.

The pain of being grandfathered into modern youtube as a brand account and being permanently unable to receive gift subs.

All I want is a collab with Kiara, not-Pomu, and Matara. That shouldn't be too much to ask

My "Never Gonna Fucking Happen" crack collab is Randon and doki for fucking anything.

It is fun seeing a Nijisister getting called out on her cope about the "fake" screenshots and all

There are people I know that I've met online that even though I know their real name, home address, phone number, been to their weddings and even lent a couch when they lost their home in a fire, I still call them by their screen name 98% of the time. Comparatively, my own legal name is only ever used by employers, the government or my girlfriend, everyone else I know either uses my nickname, my work alias or my screen name depending on which group they're in.

Sounds like sister here is just a fuckin' normie. :smugselen:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1707542316110579.jpg
THE FUCKING CHICKEN, that will never not be funny...
"We spent 6 million yen on one of the biggest 3D studios in the world... so that we could painstakingly digitize a fucking piece of fried chicken for fubbers to eat in a one-time broadcast"

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Mario Kart event is postponed.

A reminder/for reference:
Actually, if you watch the pre-race show you'll notice that Petra says that the date on the script was originally February 2nd. I found this wrong note at first because that's an eight-day disparity, meaning it got delayed so last minute that the date wasn't amended in print.

So my guess is that they received Selen's request to graduate normally after the pre-race show announcement, got pissy, wanted the termination to come first, and delayed the race proper so they could move on to 'the good stuff'. But their PR statement was so horrifically bad that they have completely sabotaged their own FY Q1 2025 plan. Heads have to roll for that alone.
This event has been delayed once already, (presumably) due to Management being pissy at Selen. Now it gets delayed again. Something is fuckin' cooking behind the scenes and recent events have me leaning towards it not being good (for Nijisanji, at least).

God's Strongest Dragoon

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Yeah, that's not happening. Doki doesn't have a dick.

>Calli
>Kronii
>Bae
>some other Holomem I'm probably forgetting

:pochiidontlikeit: What does this mean?

This event has been delayed once already, (presumably) due to Management being pissy at Selen. Now it gets delayed again. Something is fuckin' cooking behind the scenes and recent events have me leaning towards it not being good (for Nijisanji, at least).

They're discussing how many pages the termination letter needs to be to detail Luca's various crimes against the Nijisanjian Crown, and how many they need to falsify this time.

Stunned But Dumb

Lucubs... don't look

>Calli
>Kronii
>Bae
>some other Holomem I'm probably forgetting

:pochiidontlikeit: What does this mean?

They're discussing how many pages the termination letter needs to be to detail Luca's various crimes against the Nijisanjian Crown, and how many they need to falsify this time.
He was in the Worms Tournament collab with Ame and Moona. I only remember this because of Moona telling Magni to shut up

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Makes you wonder what Mel leaked for her to get terminated.
I'm partial to the rrat that she leaked Holo's corpo rate from a supplier for merch or other goods or services. There would be no malice involved, but the supplier would have had a legitimate grievance and Cover would have had to repair its reputation as a trustworthy business partner. That also roughly fits with Mio saying that Holo being big league now, compared to how it was in her day, is both a good and bad thing.

To bring this back to the Niji leaks so far:
Okay, so the leaks have been:

1. Luca Kaneshiro more than likely had a woman who had been fawning over him since he was a teenager doing a lot of work for his job behind-the-scenes. The woman is now claiming to have been sexually manipulated by him.

2. Scarle and Aster at one point had some sort of weird awkward chat were Aster was moping about Scarle not paying him enough attention or some high school shit.

3. Various EN livers at one point watched a video on a call featuring JP members performing an AR concert.

Number 1 is juicy at least on a persona drama level, but is there any particular reason I should pay attention to the other two? Am I understating them?
All three leaks, no matter how spicy or mild the substance, show that there have been multiple NDA breaches by at least one person, and all signs point to Luca. Will Niji take action, or will they try to gloss over the leaks to limit NijiEN's already bad PR? Is there now a termination queue merging with the speculated graduation queue?

Number 1 is also the most ridiculous from a purely business standpoint. Is it false advertising to sell hand-signed merch from Luca that was not actually signed by the man Niji contracted as Luca?

Unironically this is probably one of the shittiest things in this situation. Scarle likely showed them to Luca asking for advice and he showed it to his slave who then leaked it to everyone. Fuck both Luca and his groomer tbh.
Not to defend Raziel, but I wouldn't be surprised if one Niji source (Luca for convenience) leaked things to multiple people, who just found out about Raziel like scorned exes finding out about each other. Raziel claimed she hadn't seen the Aster/Scarle screenshot before, and the AR Live screenshot doesn't fit Raziel's MO (silently posted on /vt/ instead of in a Twitter novel, too tame to hurt anybody except the blue chatter breaking NDA).

Or maybe Raziel wants people to believe there are multiple leakers because she cray-cray. That's also possible.

Last edited:

Limkin

Niji can 1) fire another liver who is extremely popular and, at least before the leaks, was very well liked and lose a huge chunk of revenue. 2) not fire him because of this reasons and try to brush it off, feeding into accusations of favoritism and tanking their reputation even further. 3) as usual, somehow manage to do worse than anyone could imagine

Stunned But Dumb

I don't think they will fire Luca. These leaks look bad, but not bad enough to not only damage niji further, but kill one of their best selling and most powerful livers. It'd be smarter to play into the favoritism rrat at this point. Worst that will happen is that he'll take time off to clear his head, if that. However, if I am wrong, Raziel needs to run. She needs to DFE and never touch an internet capable device again. The fujos will eat her like a pack of hyenas if their boss is terminated.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Limkin

They can't even arrange paying properly for positive comments. This account posts in english, retweets all kinds of crap, exists since 2012 and is probably even a real person. And then suddenly decides to vomit japanese comments on a random tweet all in one go. I bet they paid him to post 10 comments and forgot to specify it should be on different tweets so he just dumped it all here
sdjkhfjkhjwkher.png

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Hosted by Petra and Elira. Elira hasn't been on Twitter since the 5th, and Petra tweeted on her alt about how she wishes she could stand up for others better.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So there's a chance that one of them is next

Limkin

So there's a chance that one of them is next
She officially arrived with the purpose of doing things together with Petra. Assuming it was this tournament and nothing else, and it got cancelled, she travelled across half the world for fucking nothing. Probably not something so drastic but I wouldn't want to do anything either. Unless they both had woman moment, drove to the office, yelled at them and put resignation letters

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Awoogers

It's anyones game now so we don't even know who's next except for a notable few

Bronze

If Elira clique rrat is true, she's probably more favored than Petra and Petra seems to blame herself a lot so I'd expect her to graduate earlier. Not sure if she would be the next one, there may be already decided graduations before her, and she may still haven't decided to do it yet

Awoogers

A few weeks time we may have a multiple graduation

If the one a month rrat is true then it's not but it's also not out of the table

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
If the one a month rrat is true then it's not but it's also not out of the table
Considering the dates of Selen's termination and Kyo's graduation, it seems like one could easily cut in line to speed up the process by burning down the yacht.
:sinktheyacht:

Or maybe take some inspiration from Murica and dump the play buttons in the water for their freedom.
:smugselen:

Top Bottom