"I'm sorry you can't trick a woman into reproducing with you"Tomoe Umari

Nijisanji L Collection

niggaphil

Fuck, let me sleep while I am in holiday, I just briefly woke up and pee, then decide to look at tva only! :gurastress:

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
Images of the one Niji I still like being bullied by a femboy tard that I forgot existed makes me Mad at the Internet.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
By tomorrow we'll find out Aster is also Eddy, Chase, Hitomi Chris' sugardaddy, the guy who wrestled with Keeki in that fateful video, Himemori Luna's Niji bully and the 3rd guy who groomed Pippa

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Reminder, even if it is PLAUSIBLE does not mean it's TRUE. As always, keep mindful it is only a possibility and we could all be falling for extremely fake and gay trolling.

frz

It's 4:30 and im still awake
People are combing through every collab video to see if the discord pics matches lmao
image.png

Scarle & Aster pfp are a hit. Aster alledgedly started using this pfp since december 2022. The leaks if true was recorded at the earliest early 2023.
If false then that's hella alot of effort to fake shit, making sure they have the right discord pfp when they usually streams with fugi, using the old ios dicord UI. Making sure the usual photoshop detection software not being able to tell.
Apparently mysta's is also a match
Edit: Mysta twitter pfp matched the discord pic. https://web.archive.org/web/20221212033141/https://twitter.com/Mysta_Rias

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Riku...stop, please! It isn't even my birthday until next winter. You can't just keep giving me all of these wonderful gifts. I have nothing to give in return..

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
/vt/ is still on fire from the Niji happenings and anons are starting to post Aster interactions that are looking suspect in retrospective, almost like Aster being a sexpest was obvious all along.

1707343295336.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

frz

It's 4:30 and im still awake
People are combing through every collab video to see if the discord pics matches lmao
View attachment 63134
Scarle & Aster pfp are a hit. Aster alledgedly started using this pfp since december 2022. The leaks if true was recorded at the earliest early 2023.
If false then that's hella alot of effort to fake shit, making sure they have the right discord pfp when they usually streams with fugi, using the old ios dicord UI. Making sure the usual photoshop detection software not being able to tell.
Apparently mysta's is also a match
Edit: Mysta twitter pfp matched the discord pic. https://web.archive.org/web/20221212033141/https://twitter.com/Mysta_Rias
Quoting myself here cuz new evidence added.
The more people trying to prove this as fake the more it seemed to be real. Way too elaborate to be a fake.
So in illuna you got a sex pest, a fake black and whatabout the last guy.

Stunned But Dumb

USS IOWA

Well I won't believe the screenshot until someone is fired because of it, We will see in the coming days if this is true.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Were men in vtubing a mistake all along?

frz

Well I won't believe the screenshot until someone is fired because of it, We will see in the coming days if this is true.
It took them 42 days to fire selen mate. youd need another 50 days to disprove this if your strat is waiting for official announcement

MyName

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
People are alleging this woman groomed Luca

Also this just confirms the vaugeposting was about Luca

What strikes me as odd is in the tweet above she doesnt deny him being a minor when she was friends with him but she denies it in other tweets

What do you all think? Am i looking too hard or does it not make sense

Edit: fucked up my quote but still

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Also this just confirms the vaugeposting was about Luca

What strikes me as odd is in the tweet above she doesnt deny him being a minor when she was friends with him but she denies it in other tweets

What do you all think? Am i looking too hard or does it not make sense

Edit: fucked up my quote but still

On one hand, this woman seems like a total schizo. On the other, fuck nijisister Twitter mobs.

Either way
:amepopcorn:

MostlyALurker777

What the fuck is even going on now? I just found this thread after going through all of the selen termination thread.

Limkin

I am so fucking confused at this point it's not even funny. It went from tiny drops of highly questionably sourced info to a bloody Niagara waterfall of "yeah it kind of makes sense all together". I am willing to wait until Luca's termination for confirmation though, I am patient

Top Bottom