"Huh chinchin katame? (hard penis)"Aki Rosenthal

Nijisanji L Collection

jarpoks

If that's the case who posted this screen? No way it was Luca, unless he's hellbent on making the branch burn
the user handle on the header, plus the placeholder "message @Aster Arcadia" seems to indicate that this window is a DM, and that could only mean Scarle took this screenshot

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 63124
I don't have the old version of the Discord phone app to check. Is this what appears when you're connected to voice? Did Luca forget to scrub his name from the screenshots he took and left proof?

Edit: This appears to display who you are connected to. Meaning whoever took the screenshots (if real) was speaking with Luca at the time and had access to these messages. Right below that displays who you're messaging.
So the only person who could have taken these screenshots is Scarle.
Have used the old app, I can confirm this is exactly how the voice menu looks.
If that's the case who posted this screen? No way it was Luca, unless he's hellbent on making the branch burn
No, the way it works is that what's displayed at the top is who you are in a voice call with. So whoever it is was talking with Luca at the time the screenshots were taken.

Brapfiend

-no more witch hunts
-mentions a name

bitch what
Well, technically it stops being a witch hunt when you find the witch. That's when the witch trial can start!

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I don't use discord, so i know nothing about it. Why is Mysta's name at the bottom right, is that normal or does it mean something?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I don't use discord, so i know nothing about it. Why is Mysta's name at the bottom right, is that normal or does it mean something?
That's Aster looking at the reaction stickers to a post. An example below.
1707338024845.png
So Mysta reacted to a post of something, and Aster's sharing a screenshot of it.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Well, technically it stops being a witch hunt when you find the witch. That's when the witch trial can start!
So now we have to find out whether Aster weights as much as Subaru.

frz

Honestly dont know what they are talking about but we got the new apostrophe war going on in 4chan
compression war.jpg

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Xuhle

I am so confused, where did the image come from? the link on the thread links back to an unrelated tweet from Raziel, at this point I don't even know if this is fake or real
Not much of a calm lurker anymore that's for sure . :smugpipi::smugpipi:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Man I've been digging for hours. Can barely even see the sunlight at the top of this pit I'm in. Guess I'm gonna finish up... Oh hey, looks like I dug into another cavern. Guess I can't quit now!
It's like someone decided to tug on a random shirt string and ripped the whole damn shirt in half lol.

Shoulda just let Zaion have her Deez Nuts joke Yacht Man. And maybe some people woulda liked their play buttons too. That probably would've been pretty nice to them.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Honestly dont know what they are talking about but we got the new apostrophe war going on in 4chan
View attachment 63126

I think the first image is something that the user doctored to try and make a point about how easily faked that screenshot could be and the second image is pointing out that you can tell the difference between the real and doctored images.

chihirogumi

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I believe the discord screencap because it appeared shortly after Aster was identified as one of the bullies, the messages are written like two distinct voices having a conversation and not like a single dramasister wrote it, and its fucking funny.
In the current wild timeline funny more often than not equals true.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I believe the discord screencap because it appeared shortly after Aster was identified as one of the bullies, the messages are written like two distinct voices having a conversation and not like a single dramasister wrote it, and its fucking funny.
In the current wild timeline funny more often than not equals true.
The screenshot and the Aster = bully claim are sourced from the same person, that's not really saying anything.

But the other signs do point towards the screenshot being real.
Wait, I thought Raziel wasn't the source of the screenshots.
Reading back... I'm now confused. Too much shit happening. But I think you're right.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Okay, so I took some time to do some testing. I ran these images through some image scanning tools you'd use in the day to detect if a photo was Photoshopped. It's basically the same thing that 4chan poster used to check artifacting. Here's the results.

Here's the OG photo ran through that scanner:
1707340110810.png
This is assuming this is 3 phone captures run through a image editor to compress them into one image.

Here's a raw screenshot of Discord from my phone:
1707340188300.png

Here is that raw screenshot run through the same tool:
nZQ3WWy.png

Here is the same screenshot run through the analysis tool, but after shrinking the screenshot down to 660 pixels high, the exact same height used in the collage:
SUuc4uH.png

Guys, there's a chance this shit is legit.
:PomuPanic:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Okay, so I took some time to do some testing. I ran these images through some image scanning tools you'd use in the day to detect if a photo was Photoshopped. It's basically the same thing that 4chan poster used to check artifacting. Here's the results.

Here's the OG photo ran through that scanner:
View attachment 63129
This is assuming this is 3 phone captures run through a image editor to compress them into one image.

Here's a raw screenshot of Discord from my phone:
View attachment 63131

Here is that raw screenshot run through the same tool:

Here is the same screenshot run through the analysis tool, but after shrinking the screenshot down to 660 pixels high, the exact same height used in the collage:

Guys, there's a chance this shit is legit.
:PomuPanic:

Offtopic but are you all seriously going full autist about the Vaush thing

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
The screenshot and the Aster = bully claim are sourced from the same person, that's not really saying anything.
Wait, I thought Raziel wasn't the source of the screenshots.

Top Bottom