"That's what I'm saying, people get laid at cons!"S.S. Isa

Nijisanji L Collection

Stunned But Dumb

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 63123
Edit: Uploaded by the femboi above himself but he deleted
assuming this isnt fake, Yamanba really went full tard rage on a bitch that geniuenly seems like she is just happy to stream to random retards on the internet as a Niji
im geniuenly kinda Mati if this is real
but im still waiting for more something more concrete than a scorned ex-simp chick

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
This reads almost like beta-male attempting to guilt/bully spineless woman into a sexual relationship.
Is funny that we have received reports of his fans leaving him because he is a needy piece of shit that goes almost full DSP for support, at least Scarle did the most sane thing and blocked his ass

frz

assuming this isnt fake, Yamanba really went full tard rage on a bitch that geniuenly seems like she is just happy to stream to random retards on the internet as a Niji
im geniuenly kinda Mati if this is real
but im still waiting for more something more concrete than a scorned ex-simp chick
I would go so far to assume this is all true
Because if any of it is fake. She's gonna get her ass handled by aster & niji in court.
These are some very serious allegations she is throwing around and she is sharing these "leaks" with her real name behind it.

chihirogumi

They really should have followed Holo's model of debuting waves/gens talents once per year. This infighting is the result of too many people joining too fast. Lazusydia was peak NijiEN.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Proctor went to sleep and this time the entire NijiEN branch is burning.

Stunned But Dumb

Welp, might see some black text on a white background on Luca next week. The reasons?
- Leaking confidential information to outside parties
- Harassing fellow livers and managers
- Dropping Nijisanji stock by over 15%
- Diverting Zaion's emails so that she would be fired
- Personally hacking into a manager's account to private Selen's MV and her entire channel
- Sneaking into Japan to delete the AR Live files after it was 99.999998% finished
- Picking up Fulgur at their first off collab and breaking his back like Bane
- Writing Finana's script on how she should tell her fans to educate themselves
- Telling all of Ethyria to seclude Nina from their initial group
- Tricking Pomu into thinking she would not be able do her "once in a life time opportunity"
- Making over 500k chinese accounts in order to interact with Vox's BFE streams and then harass other niji talents
- Learning impersonations to simulate Rosemi's voice and tell Harada to kill himself and that Mortal Kombat is her favorite series so she loses Tekken perms

They of course are still investigating Luca's crimes as the notice will be sent out, but if you loyal nijisisters find any more issues or critiques of the company, they will be sure to update his list of sins listen carefully to what you have to say

Please continue to support Nijisanji!:kurosanji::rikutazumi:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The "he" referenced wasn't Noor but Riku.

archive

Riku has had dinners with Luxiem btw.

first clip on YouTube when I searched for it from approx 1 year ago.

Kalion

:)
1707337112954.png

I don't have the old version of the Discord phone app to check. Is this what appears when you're connected to voice? Did Luca forget to scrub his name from the screenshots he took and left proof?

Edit: This appears to display who you are connected to. Meaning whoever took the screenshots (if real) was speaking with Luca at the time and had access to these messages. Right below that displays who you're messaging.
So the only person who could have taken these screenshots is Scarle.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't know how they did it. But Nijisanji managed to hire a group of male vtubers that act more like women than your average woman clique

frz

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Maybe he was leaking to more than one person, or someone else who has/had access knew was leaking and took screenshots from his phone just in case so they could leak in safety. Or Raziel is covering their ass by claiming they didn't leak.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

I am so confused, where did the image come from? the link on the thread links back to an unrelated tweet from Raziel, at this point I don't even know if this is fake or real

Top Bottom