"I think Elon Musk is an FBI cocksucker"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji L Collection

Zyklon Mag

frz

In a general yes, we go based on trust me bro and some rrats, I was saying specifically to this case that was proven to be just a women seething for being rejected
also since you are unfamiliar with our culture
We dont call vermintide woman here :achansasuga:

Can anyone bring up this aster guy I actually dont know him, just to make new pages I dont want to see any more of the femboi

shes got wide hips. regular hair and shed be ok

SPOILER THAT SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

A

*Take with a grain of salt

How old is Aster? I remember he ran a "VR strip club," so it's not too outside the realm of possibility to consider this.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

A

*Take with a grain of salt

Will currently take this with a grain of salt, but god damn, mother fuckers with their own issues are always the fastest to insert themselves into issues that don't involve them, only for their shit to be brought in front of a much wider audience.
:deztheroom:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How old is Aster? I remember he ran a "VR strip club," so it's not too outside the realm of possibility to consider this.
ngl im somewhat getting that the twitter post is refering to Raziel since she was the one who rebranded from Mizuchi to Raziel
:confusedshuba:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Since I doubt most of us, me included, really know or care enough about Aster to know if this person's claims fit what we know of him, I decided to do a cursory skim of Nyfco to see if anything interesting popped up.

Nothing came to mind at first glance besides him doing VRChat coomer stuff (which I just saw get mentioned, send in the clocks if necessary) but this statement from Google Translate was pretty amusing.

ANYCOLOR, which has destroyed human relationships, is a terrible darkness.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
ngl im somewhat getting that the twitter post is refering to Raziel since she was the one who rebranded from Mizuchi to Raziel
:confusedshuba:
Oh, I think you're right and I misread the comment.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Will currently take this with a grain of salt, but god damn, mother fuckers with their own issues are always the fastest to insert themselves into issues that don't involve them, only for their shit to be brought in front of a much wider audience.
:deztheroom:
Tbh, Aster was (or is) a VR Chatter using a coomer model. Won't be surprised he'll be outed as a sexpest as his PL is outrageously horny. Has more info on NYFCO.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
The fact that they had their own personal and private server to do shit in and what not is a huge red flag here. Are we really just going to assume Luca isn't retarded enough to have a relationship on the side?
They litterally adimitted to being in love in the tweets @Sh4gg1 shared. This person is deranged. The infos might still be true but im less willing to dig now thqt i know this bitch is just trying to fuck him over.
Correction: I think a better phrasing would be "Are we really going to assume Luca isn't retarded enough to groom his mod? This shit happens all the time."

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
We have taken words from like 10 different confirmed vtuber with "trust me bros" with the newest one being a tranny even while they provide 0 proof to anyone but proctor.
Minor correction here, but Proctor shared the info with the mods too. So it's not just him.

Punished Lurker

Since I doubt most of us, me included, really know or care enough about Aster to know if this person's claims fit what we know of him, I decided to do a cursory skim of Nyfco to see if anything interesting popped up.
I know very little about Aster, but what I do know is that he has to be one of the most isolated members of the branch in the sense that I can't remember when was the last time he did a non Iluna collab with any of the other members of the branch. All I know is that he plays a lot of League of Legends, Valorant and some Elden Ring.

Super Rrat time, but thinking about it his self isolation from the rest of the branch might not be voluntary but rather that the rest of his branchmates isolated him because of his harrasment and forced him to look outside the company for collabs. What I'm about to say should be taken with a grain of salt cause I never watched him, but I do remember reading old posts about him getting very heated and competitive in multiplayer collabs with his branchmates

Also other members have already said it but the way this woman is telling the story is like she doesn't have much knowledge of Niji, just throwing things she heard. She also just... keeps going on twitter, she's really not making a strong case for herself. Don't want to be too mean but it does look like a scorned woman case

Last edited:

Xuhle

I know very little about Aster, but what I do know is that he has to be one of the most isolated members of the branch in the sense that I can't remember when was the last time he did a non Iluna collab with any of the other members of the branch. All I know is that he plays a lot of League of Legends, Valorant and some Elden Ring.

Super Rrat time, but thinking about it his self isolation from the rest of the branch might not be voluntary but rather that the rest of his branchmates isolated him because of his harrasment and forced him to look outside the company for collabs. What I'm about to say should be taken with a grain of salt cause I never watched him, but I do remember reading old posts about him getting very heated and competitive in multiplayer collabs with his branchmates
Last collab I remember from aster with non illuna people was finana when they showed there feet. I don't think that helps him much though or he had to :educateyourself: because of the fish.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Top Bottom