Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Grain of salt:
image.png

image.png
No names, no potentially identifying information, no screenies, not even quotes from the supposed liver in question. All to defend an apparent abuser who groomed this girl, cost her virginity to a relative stranger, and did damage to her life by passing around her nudes? At a time when hate for Niji is at its peak and there'd be no negative consequences for providing evidence of being abused?
Nice fanfiction girly.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
That's a helluva turn and update, but that's a bit far for me to assume with no proof. The discord shit and all that is at least something you can see, albeit not prove so far. It just lines up pretty well.
You better drop some receipts for that reddit shit though because this is a big escalation.

Just do it after I get my popcorn ready.

wrp

Either a really, weirdly elaborate fake
or
real but lacking context
those screenshots might be real but cherry-picked

Either way, unless the company or the Talents or their PLs react in any way to this, I still err on the side of caution
But, as someone who is kinda enjoys drama I hope this doesnt just puff out into a nothingburger, this has a lot of comedic potential
The Aster leak in and of itself is kind of a nothingburger imo. The big deal about it is it's a leak, framed as if taken by Scarle, and likely sent to whoever she was talking to at that moment.
That being Luca, or LK.

It's a massive compound on the pile of evidence that Luca has been leaking internal niji drama, and in turn the rest of that evidence supports that the screenshots are real.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
No evidence, no proof, no nothing. Until evidence is provided this is fanfiction. Anyone can write about how they got Moguyacht'd.

Not-Username

Something something blood in the water something something

chihirogumi

Proctor should move on from this gay and fake fanfiction. Go back to shitting yourself on stream Mel.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
No names, no potentially identifying information, no screenies, no even quotes from the supposed liver in question. All to defend an aparrant abuser who groomed this girl, cost her virginity to a relative stranger, and did damage to her life by passing around her nudes? At a time when hate for Niji is at its peak and there'd be no negative consequences for providing evidence of being abused?
Nice fanfiction girly.
Its just like those clout chasing #metoo allegations years ago that didn't have a shred of evidence but tons of women believed anyway.
When things like this happen, tons of schizos show up with their fanfiction.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
No evidence, no proof, no nothing. Until evidence is provided this is fanfiction. Anyone can write about how they got Moguyacht'd.
It was me, i was the yacht

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
What the fuck is even going on now? I just found this thread after going through all of the selen termination thread.
Nobody knows.

Least of all Nijisanji.
I gotta say. I didn't actually expect the rest of the branch to implode from the firing. Legitimately impressive levels incompetency, Nijisanji. Had you properly invested in managing your talents, this could have all been prevented.
I recall Yagoo's Q&A during a meeting with investors who asked him about how to wring profits comparable to Nijisanji out of his business. He had to defend talent shares, management expenses and shit.

I imagine he'll be pretty smug in his next Q&A session.

Literally all he has to do to answer any questioning of his business decisions is pointing at the Nijisanji logo and smiling.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
"I'm sorry for being so pathetic" really does sound like some hardcore sympathybaiting.

I'll laugh if this turns out to have been true all along but this reeks of someone trying to make the Niji hatewagon about them.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Almost word for word the shit some #metoo women would say about not having police reports or evidence.
*Insert "My sources are, I made it the fuck up" here* :guradumbl:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
You want me to trust all this but give a fuck about not identifying them? If you can prove it why would it matter? All you would be doing is pointing out they're a shitty person who should be known for being a shitty person. Into the dumpster it goes. Either step up or don't bother saying shit. And if you deleted it all along the way, even if true (which would be unfortunate) you fucked up and it's just not possible to believe you.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom