"Yoshi can swallow an opponent and lay them as an egg, right? I felt that's strangely erotic; That moment of it popping out Yoshi's ass in Smash Bros, I would pause the game and touch myself alone."A-chan

Nijisanji L Collection

VSoyBoy

Victoria goes on a short break. (announced once it's almost over)

Kunai update.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Victoria goes on a short break. (announced once it's almost over)

Kunai update.

So, they were all suspend in various ways?

VSoyBoy

Luxiem 3D showcase 3 out of 4 this Sunday

GenLiver3D Showcase
LazuLightElira Pendora2023.01.13
LazuLightFinana Ryugu2023.01.20
LazuLightPomu Rainpuff2023.01.27
ObsydiaPetra Gurin2024.03.16
ObsydiaRosemi Lovelock2024.03.22
EthyriaMillie Parfait2024.04.19
EthyriaEnna Alouette2024.04.27
EthyriaReimu Endou2024.05.04
LuxiemVox Akuma2024.07.06
LuxiemShu Yamino2024.07.13
LuxiemIke Eveland2024.07.21
LuxiemLuca Kaneshiro~2024.07.28 (presumed)
6 more Gens23 more Liversa long time in the future
It's hard to argue that the sudden increase in 3D showcases is not because of what happened in February.
If they continue with the pace they've had since March they could have all of Iluna done by the end of the year.

Limkin

It's hard to argue that the sudden increase in 3D showcases is not because of what happened in February.
No, it's very easy, it's because of what will happen in autumn. If the 3D models were already produced and most of them are leaving after the merge, you want to make as much money as possible while you still can

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Looks like we might be starting to see a pattern with male livers taking a stand against their fanbase. First it was Vanta with his white screen stream and now it’s Ike.

1721165829546.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Looks like we might be starting to see a pattern with male livers taking a stand against their fanbase. First it was Vanta with his white screen and now it’s Ike.

I have a feeling this wont work because the fanbase that does this will just go "oh but we ARENT the meanies who do that"
and then keep doing it in their own little bubble

NijiMales will reap what they sow sometimes

God's Strongest Dragoon

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Looks like we might be starting to see a pattern with male livers taking a stand against their fanbase. First it was Vanta with his white screen stream and now it’s Ike.

Archive

Also, i never hear of Ike unless it has to do with Luxiem, which is carried by Vox. He wouldnt have half his numbers if it wasnt for Vox's popularity lol.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
This man was 8k subs away from his 1 million milestone and his channel has been declining ever since, he's now at 956k.
Cope and sneed Hanamori nepo hire. :dokiSmugNew:
According to this Twitter user it was more like literally 8 subs away from 1 million.
1721169840437.png

Also I remember seeing someone prematurely commissioned a banner for Ike’s 1 million subs milestone. Would be funny if someone could share that pic again.

frz

In my retardation I decided to watch Vox Akuma newest MV

- He made shiori looks like an opera singer. Bro just reading offkey with no rhyme or reason whatsoever for the entire song. The hook/chorus was .... reading it one word by one.
- I checked the credits, the instrumentalist, the producer both of them did not retweet the song, apparently they were too embarassed by whatever the fuck that was. He credited the producer & the instrumentalist & himself for the lyrics.
- The producer & instrumentalist were promoting this teaser of a song instead, which I think is a banger. They clearly has the talents and skills to make good music. But Vox happened upon them.

- The mixer uses the pronounce "they/them"
- The lyrics is incredibly cringey and emo-ey. But I'll not be the judge of that. A fuck ton of rhyming -tion with -tion though, what a genius.
- There was this sentence that concluded a bunch of clearly sarcastic lyrics where he switched his deep voice into a higher pitch and more joking tone.
"C'mon, let’s forget about those memories In ember" with the word ember heavily emphasized. I'm inclined to believe he was shitting on Doki and her dog. There was no other reason why you needed a toneshift for this. Why did he feel the need to randomly shit on a dog? Well::voxppinyourcoke:

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

In my retardation I decided to watch Vox Akuma newest MV

- He made shiori looks like an opera singer. Bro just reading offkey with no rhyme or reason whatsoever for the entire song. The hook/chorus was .... reading it one word by one.
- I checked the credits, the instrumentalist, the producer both of them did not retweet the song, apparently they were too embarassed by whatever the fuck that was. He credited the producer & the instrumentalist & himself for the lyrics
- The producer & instrumentalist were promoting this teaser of a song instead, which I think is a banger of a song. Edit: I checked and both of them worked on/promoted his recent 3D live/project/whatever and also retweeted other Nijisanji stuff. They just particularly hated this song. Probs too much input from our chink wannabee.

- The mixer uses the pronounce "they/them"
- The lyrics is incredibly cringey and emo-ey. But I'll not be the judge of that. A fuck ton of rhyming -tion with -tion though, what a genius.
- There was this sentence that concluded a bunch of clearly sarcastic lyrics where he switched his deep voice into a higher pitch and more joking tone.
"C'mon, let’s forget about those memories In ember" with the word ember heavily emphasized. I'm inclined to believe he was shitting on Doki and her dog. There was no other reason why you needed a toneshift for this. Why does he fell the need to shit on a dog? Well::voxppinyourcoke:

I was going to make a comment that getting a decent song produced is only 2-3k USD. The more invested ones from Hololive probably run about 10k, but you'll see more from the girls that can write their own lyrics as that really takes down the cost. But then I watched the MV. Did Vox pay for this in some gift cards to McDonalds? This is the worst song and/or MV put out by any non-shoestring corporate Vtuber. I'm damn sure I could find 1000 artists on Spotify with less than 500 followers that could do better. That was actively unpleasant to listen to and I couldn't make it all the way through because Vox's inability to do anything with his hands while standing around talking was extremely off putting.

This is what the spoken word/light singing is supposed to be like.

NF is obviously a big artist, but even the fairly autistic music nerd could figure out what to do with his hands while standing on a beach being filmed.

This is a massive Niji L, geez.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"C'mon, let’s forget about those memories In ember" with the word ember heavily emphasized. I'm inclined to believe he was shitting on Doki and her dog. There was no other reason why you needed a toneshift for this. Why did he feel the need to randomly shit on a dog? Well::voxppinyourcoke:
If it were anyone else id say meds but i want to believe this is true lmao

Limkin

I wanted to write a sarcastic list of crimes for his inevitable termination list, but then I remembered he was a nepohire and wouldn't get canned over bitching about Vox being more popular on twitter. Also holy mother of cope, saying Ike would have half the numbers is a gross overstatement, each new gen on average had half the subs for male talents compared to previous, and Vox has nearly 1.5 times the subs of second place. You were literally sucking him off to be even remotely relevant and now are bitching about how it's never about you and always about him. Yeah, no shit, because no other penis haver but him matters in this company

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Archive

There's a whole lot of white in that background...
:towapeeved:

I see Rosemi retweeted the merch Tweet, but hasn't said anything in about three days since her apology Tweet, which she's left up despite deleting the initial Tweet. This observation could mean nothing as this may be normal for her. I admittedly don't know much about Rosemi. I'm sure all the people who felt the need to "educate" her over her "problematic" post and those defending these actions know more about her than me.

But, as an outsider looking in, I do know that NijiEN has not been doing well lately, especially in the last year due to their own faults, and that has dragged all of their talents down, including Rosemi, who seems to be well-liked even among people who love to make fun of Niji. There's even that list that @God's Strongest Dragoon posts from time-to-time showing a lot of the negative things Rosemi has been going through. Even though I don't know much about the talents themselves, I do actually feel bad for some of them because I know not all of them are shitty, but they're all being negatively impacted by Niji's shit image and constant shit decisions. I can't imagine how down and disappointed they, including Rosemi, can get in the face of all this negativity that isn't even their faults.

As an outsider looking in, I saw her post a cute, harmless image, and then I saw a vocal minority of "fans" come out to "educate" her and even accuse her of promoting "genocide supporters" and even further blaming her post for eliciting mean responses and many more people liking these types of posts. I saw that these retards post about how much they love Rosemi and that she's an angel, and yet couldn't even let her have this. A simple post with some fucking potato product. After all the shit she's had to deal with because of her company's fuck-ups, she couldn't even have this without spergs coming out and lecturing her at best. You notice in her apology, the only thing that she brought up was her using an asset on a "sensitive situation", saying she just wanted to make a cute edit. The retards "educating" her were the crux of the issue.

After her apology, plenty of these people seemed happy and grateful that she deleted the Tweet, completely ignoring the tone of her apology. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if her and others are just tired and beat down over everything. You had people like this faggót:

Archive
(Absolute fucking lie that there was only one. There were numerous replies, quote retweets, and likes to elevate these posts up)

I may not be a fan (as in, I haven't watched her and don't know much about her. I don't have anything against her, and I'm sure she's great), but I do feel bad seeing talents like her having to put up with everything that's been going on, only to have her "fans" pop-in to a cute post she made to "educate" her about how her cute post is problematic. All over some fucking McDonalds hashbrowns. Some fucking fans.

But hey, I could be wrong and are attributing feelings to her that she doesn't really have. Maybe she's doing just fine, and she's just shrugging off all the bad things happening to her, and she's just taking a few relaxing days off. I'm willing to be proven wrong. After all, I'm probably just a "far-right lunatic" anyway.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bronze

Rosemi stuff
Rosemi's busy helping an ill family member. As for the tweets, not suprising. They are too self-righteous to notice any flaw in their logic.
(something about monthly letter)
I also apologize for the lack of stream lately, I have a family member who got a bit ill and I've been staying up late a lot to do as much as I can and be around often till 6am and help with some supplies but it's also been a bit rough!! I hope we can hang out a lot together soon!!

Bug Eater

After all, I'm probably just a "far-right lunatic" anyway.
When I first started watching vtubers in 2020 I was drawn to it specifically because they didn't spout the usual political BS - regardless of leaning. I still feel like that is mostly true but the Niji fanbase in particular seems to be diametrically opposed to that kind of viewpoint (and yeah it would be because you are a Nazi rather than just not wanting to deal with that stupid shit while watching anime girls do cute things). I'd definitely attribute this to the post-Luxiem influx of Niji fans.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Rosemi's busy helping an ill family member. As for the tweets, not suprising. They are too self-righteous to notice any flaw in their logic.
I knew about the streams, but scrolling through her Twitter, she seemed to at least have been fairly active on there until her recent apology. Again, it's only been three days, and it could be normal for her. I'm not sure. But the gap after the apology made me think about the situation more, leading to my rambling.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
There was no other reason why you needed a toneshift for this. Why did he feel the need to randomly shit on a dog? Well::voxppinyourcoke:
i dont think chinks shit on their food

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I was going to make a comment that getting a decent song produced is only 2-3k USD. The more invested ones from Hololive probably run about 10k, but you'll see more from the girls that can write their own lyrics as that really takes down the cost. But then I watched the MV. Did Vox pay for this in some gift cards to McDonalds? This is the worst song and/or MV put out by any non-shoestring corporate Vtuber. I'm damn sure I could find 1000 artists on Spotify with less than 500 followers that could do better. That was actively unpleasant to listen to and I couldn't make it all the way through because Vox's inability to do anything with his hands while standing around talking was extremely off putting.

This is what the spoken word/light singing is supposed to be like.

NF is obviously a big artist, but even the fairly autistic music nerd could figure out what to do with his hands while standing on a beach being filmed.

This is a massive Niji L, geez.

Not only is it bad, it has absolutely no traction. Shit was sitting at 28k views when I first looked at it and it is still there now, 6 hours later. Also, when you search it by name, it is buried under a mountain of other shit.

Top Bottom