"Eminem is a wigger!"Komachi Panko

Nijisanji L Collection

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Not only is it bad, it has absolutely no traction. Shit was sitting at 28k views when I first looked at it and it is still there now, 6 hours later. Also, when you search it by name, it is buried under a mountain of other shit.
It's legitimately terrible and never should have been released. They held up Selen's stuff for ages and yet this gets allowed to be published?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
In my retardation I decided to watch Vox Akuma newest MV

- He made shiori looks like an opera singer. Bro just reading offkey with no rhyme or reason whatsoever for the entire song. The hook/chorus was .... reading it one word by one.
- I checked the credits, the instrumentalist, the producer both of them did not retweet the song, apparently they were too embarassed by whatever the fuck that was. He credited the producer & the instrumentalist & himself for the lyrics.
- The producer & instrumentalist were promoting this teaser of a song instead, which I think is a banger. They clearly has the talents and skills to make good music. But Vox happened upon them.

- The mixer uses the pronounce "they/them"
- The lyrics is incredibly cringey and emo-ey. But I'll not be the judge of that. A fuck ton of rhyming -tion with -tion though, what a genius.
- There was this sentence that concluded a bunch of clearly sarcastic lyrics where he switched his deep voice into a higher pitch and more joking tone.
"C'mon, let’s forget about those memories In ember" with the word ember heavily emphasized. I'm inclined to believe he was shitting on Doki and her dog. There was no other reason why you needed a toneshift for this. Why did he feel the need to randomly shit on a dog? Well::voxppinyourcoke:

I don't even want to watch it. Is that supposed to be a song MV? What kind of edgy name is "How to get away with murder?"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I just listened to it for a bit and wow my nigga
he sounds like he is on valium
despite being the nationality that invented the fucking language, he sounds more unintelligible then the average basketball american soundcloud rap

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Looks like we might be starting to see a pattern with male livers taking a stand against their fanbase. First it was Vanta with his white screen stream and now it’s Ike.

Found the full tweet thread archive of the deleted OP so I'll link it here
archive
Screenshot 2024-07-17 114954.png

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I don't even want to watch it. Is that supposed to be a song MV? What kind of edgy name is "How to get away with murder?"
He wants to be Corpse Husband so bad. And somehow manages to be even worse than Corpse himself.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
When I first started watching vtubers in 2020 I was drawn to it specifically because they didn't spout the usual political BS - regardless of leaning. I still feel like that is mostly true but the Niji fanbase in particular seems to be diametrically opposed to that kind of viewpoint (and yeah it would be because you are a Nazi rather than just not wanting to deal with that stupid shit while watching anime girls do cute things). I'd definitely attribute this to the post-Luxiem influx of Niji fans.
I am pretty much the same. For me, I had watched Rooster Teeth and their affiliated channels every single day as my main entertainment for years. They, of course, got a fatal case of TDS in 2016 and slowly died a pathetic death earlier this year, but I managed to stick it out for quite a while. Every single podcast eventually ended up having an unofficial segment dedicated to whatever trump did that day, and I eventually quit watching those podcasts and started solely watching gameplay stuff, only for the same thing to happen in those regular videos as well. I was sick of hearing about what everyone thought of the current situation, because they all of the sudden decided that they had the power to try and sway people to whatever their side was. Around this time when I was in the endgame of my time with RT, I had started seeing some Fubuki and Miko clips around the end of 2019 but I didn't really fall into the rabbit hole, just got a peak into it. Ironically, it was actually Projekt Melody that ended up pulling me all the way in. I had seen all the seething ethots rally together to attack her because she dared to be a personable individual who appreciated the support of her fans, so she took all the attention from them because why interact with some bitch when you could interact with a nice girl? I still have this image from that time if you want to relive some glorious 3DPD bashing

I'm now just reminiscing it seems, but in Feb 2020 I fully discovered Holo and how apolitical it was. It was a bunch of cute girls being mostly wholesome entertainment with some lewdness that only some twitards would screech at every now and again, and best of all no mention of Trump or their own political beliefs. When the very deadly and serious January 6th happened, that was the true test for me. It surely was a crazy event, and I just knew that one of the girls would finally have to say something like everybody else did. None of the EN girls said a word. I was flabbergasted by how nice it was to not have any of their takes on the situation or have to think about politics for like 3 hours of my day.

I distinctly remember that before the Niji males showed up it seemed like the general NijiEN fanbase wasn't all that different from the HoloEN fans, but they've since been infected by tumblr tier social retards and I honestly believe it was because of the boys.

frz

Not only is it bad, it has absolutely no traction. Shit was sitting at 28k views when I first looked at it and it is still there now, 6 hours later. Also, when you search it by name, it is buried under a mountain of other shit.
One of the most subbed vtuber on the planet btw.
I was going to make a comment that getting a decent song produced is only 2-3k USD. The more invested ones from Hololive probably run about 10k, but you'll see more from the girls that can write their own lyrics as that really takes down the cost. But then I watched the MV. Did Vox pay for this in some gift cards to McDonalds? This is the worst song and/or MV put out by any non-shoestring corporate Vtuber. I'm damn sure I could find 1000 artists on Spotify with less than 500 followers that could do better. That was actively unpleasant to listen to and I couldn't make it all the way through because Vox's inability to do anything with his hands while standing around talking was extremely off putting.
I checked out the duo other stuffs. They both say they works under "b-side studio" and seems they do everything together. Honestly they are really good and wayyyyyyy above the quality of spotify artists.

Both of these guys were very proud to have worked on Vox's 3D lives, but not a single lick of word about that mv,
I fully think vox "applied his fetish" and sharted all over the produced track with his ego thinking he is the greatest musician ever.

Interestingly. Despite still not promoting vox song, one of them recently tweeted at Uki, hinted at having possibly been working on his new song. These guys are also seen tweeting at other livers and are clearly nijisanji fans. There's 0 chance they didn't know Vox posted the song, they just elected to ignore it. I have never seen a song getting disowned by their producers this hard, right as it launches.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I just listened to it for a bit and wow my nigga
he sounds like he is on valium
despite being the nationality that invented the fucking language, he sounds more unintelligible then the average basketball american soundcloud rap
I thought it was pretty bad out the gate and then it gets to the parts where he has to actually project his voice or hold notes and I can feel myself collapsing into myself to form a black hole from the cringe. Holy fuck, Shiori is pretty shit at singing but its SOVL because that's her actually trying to sing. This is Vox trying to do a voice that he completely lacks the ability to do and failing horrendously. I feel genuinely bad for the people hired to work on this fucking dumpster fire, it's so fucking bad. And Jesus Christ, you KNOW this retard wrote the fucking lyrics because it's top tier shitty edgy writing. He's blatantly trying to pander to the pre-teen girl range by attempting to mimic Corpse but it's so fucking bad.
When I first started watching vtubers in 2020 I was drawn to it specifically because they didn't spout the usual political BS - regardless of leaning. I still feel like that is mostly true but the Niji fanbase in particular seems to be diametrically opposed to that kind of viewpoint (and yeah it would be because you are a Nazi rather than just not wanting to deal with that stupid shit while watching anime girls do cute things). I'd definitely attribute this to the post-Luxiem influx of Niji fans.
You aren't wrong. Lazulight debuted in May 2021 and Obsydia debuted two months later. Ethyria debuted later that year in October but they were quickly followed up by Luxiem in December, who brought a huge audience that completely took the wind out of Ethyria's sails while Obsydia's debut helped to support Lazulight. There was a huge tone change in the community during that time and it was very apparent.
One of the most subbed vtuber on the planet btw.
Probably like 90% of his subs are dead accounts or alt accounts made to pump up his numbers. NijiEN has the twitter kpop stan crowd that will do all sorts of tricks to try to cheat the system and make their favorites seem bigger than they are.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

28K?! That's like 5 minutes to a Holo MV.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

- He made shiori looks like an opera singer. Bro just reading offkey with no rhyme or reason whatsoever for the entire song. The hook/chorus was .... reading it one word by one.
- I checked the credits, the instrumentalist, the producer both of them did not retweet the song, apparently they were too embarassed by whatever the fuck that was. He credited the producer & the instrumentalist & himself for the lyrics.
- The producer & instrumentalist were promoting this teaser of a song instead, which I think is a banger. They clearly has the talents and skills to make good music. But Vox happened upon them.

- The mixer uses the pronounce "they/them"
- The lyrics is incredibly cringey and emo-ey. But I'll not be the judge of that. A fuck ton of rhyming -tion with -tion though, what a genius.
- There was this sentence that concluded a bunch of clearly sarcastic lyrics where he switched his deep voice into a higher pitch and more joking tone.
"C'mon, let’s forget about those memories In ember" with the word ember heavily emphasized. I'm inclined to believe he was shitting on Doki and her dog. There was no other reason why you needed a toneshift for this. Why did he feel the need to randomly shit on a dog? Well::voxppinyourcoke:

Oh my Lord it finally happened.
VESPER WE FOUND A WORSE MALE SINGER! YOU CAN COME BACK AND NOT FEEL BAD ABOUT BEING ON STAGE WITH EVERYONE ELSE NOW! VESPER! VESPERRRR!
Come home grandpa :pikameefuck:
i know he's fine where he is but I had to make the joke lol.

Jackassery aside though I just couldn't manage that much of the video. I thought I would be fair and make an attempt despite not liking Vox ever but Jesus. You would have been better off putting his voice into TTS, at least that accidentally gets some emotion once in a while. Makes me think of an edgy teen walking down the street cause he's so cool and badass with his black clothes listening to Linkin Park in his cd player.
MY SOUL IS AN ENIGMA YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND MY GUILT! I'M JUST SO DEEP AND BETTER THAN YOU!

I've heard Biden read teleprompters with more effort. And he barely manages THAT on a good day.

frz

i dont think chinks shit on their food
I forgo, but "dog" itself is a degatory term in China (or most of asia really, you should have heard of kobo shouting anjing)
For example this one
"In the West, a dog is a man's best friend; but in China, dogs are abject creatures. In Chinese, no idiomatic expression [is] more demeaning than the term 'running dogs.'"[1]

The term "imperialist running dog" (帝国主义的走狗; dìguó zhǔyì de zǒugǒu) was used by Mao Zedong to refer to allies of counterrevolutionary imperialist forces"
Or this one

tl;dr :voxppinyourcoke:loves dog that are served on a plate, not alive and breathing ones.

Jackassery aside though I just couldn't manage that much of the video.
Highly suggest starting at 3:00 to see the tone shift and how he was clearly mocking Ember/his fans.
I looked at the least subbed holostarEN member with a song out recently, Crimson Ruze's cover released 3 weeks ago is at 68k.

No way NijiEn biggest streamer couldn't be less popular than this right?

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Interestingly. Despite still not promoting vox song, one of them recently tweeted at Uki, hinted at having possibly been working on his new song. These guys are also seen tweeting at other livers and are clearly nijisanji fans. There's 0 chance they didn't know Vox posted the song, they just elected to ignore it. I have never seen a song getting disowned by their producers this hard, right as it launches.
Well, there was this retard:

But that was about him being a retard more than anything to do with Calli's abilities. His song was also the worst one on the album lmao.

Oh shit, it hit 29k!
foto_no_exif - 2024-07-17T010307.955.jpg

Also, this shit is really almost 7 minute long? Good god.

I've heard Biden read teleprompters with more effort. And he barely manages THAT on a good day.
Someone needs to rerecord the song with Biden AI and see who does it better.

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

I checked out the duo other stuffs. They both say they works under "b-side studio" and seems they do everything together. Honestly they are really good and wayyyyyyy above the quality of spotify artists.

Both of these guys were very proud to have worked on Vox's 3D lives, but not a single lick of word about that mv,
I fully think vox "applied his fetish" and sharted all over the produced track with his ego thinking he is the greatest musician ever.

Hold on, I haven't heard Vox's song, but Diego was the one of the producers? His stuff is usually good, he was the one behind the Nier fanconcert back in february. IIRC he's an aquaitance of Enna so that explains why he's helped produce a lot of Niji members songs. But I guess not even he can make Vox sound good

USS IOWA

Well, there was this retard:

But that was about him being a retard more than anything to do with Calli's abilities. His song was also the worst one on the album lmao.

Oh shit, it hit 29k!
View attachment 73827

Also, this shit is really almost 7 minute long? Good god.

Someone needs to rerecord the song with Biden AI and see who does it better.

"Let's cancel Mori Calliope cause she said the N word 10 years ago!"
*Billboard Top 100*

It's a good thing Doki didn't succeed on both of her attempts cause that song would be really awkward. I wonder if he regretted participated on the Black screen stream?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It's a good thing Doki didn't succeed on both of her attempts cause that song would be really awkward. I wonder if he regretted participated on the Black screen stream?
Pretty sure everyone in NijiEN regrets that stream, even if they didn't participate in it.

frz

Hold on, I haven't heard Vox's song, but Diego was the one of the producers? His stuff is usually good, he was the one behind the Nier fanconcert back in february. IIRC he's an aquaitance of Enna so that explains why he's helped produce a lot of Niji members songs. But I guess not even he can make Vox sound good
which part of "he made shiori sounds like an opera singer" are you confused about
Unless you don't know about shiori, she currently toppled Ame at being hololive's best singer.

Vox's song is a fucking mess.

It was one of those 3 AM impulse that made me listen to it. I'm glad I don't remember much about it after sleeping. But it really made me respect shiori's ability to make ok sounding music

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I forgo, but "dog" itself is a degatory term in China (or most of asia really, you should have heard of kobo shouting anjing)
For example this one

Or this one

tl;dr :voxppinyourcoke:loves dog that are served on a plate, not alive and breathing ones.

Highly suggest starting at 3:00 to see the tone shift and how he was clearly mocking Ember/his fans.

I looked at the least subbed holostarEN member with a song out recently, Crimson Ruze's cover released 3 weeks ago is at 68k.

No way NijiEn biggest streamer couldn't be less popular than this right?

Well I gave it from like 2:50 to EMBER and it sure didn't get any better. He definitely does seem up his own ass about it all. You're right though, it's like he REALLY thought that was some hella sick mic drop moment or something. What a tough guy I guess, he sure did show that womans literal Dog who was boss!
At least he was honest about the part where someone married to him would call HIM their wife? I guess that's something.

I would also bet 15 bucks Ember sings better too.

Stunned But Dumb

The change in demeanor when Luxiem debuted was partly because of the minor war between Unicorns and Fujos (guess who won) in the fandom and the fans sort of establishing a false set of rules for the livers to follow in how they interact without the livers pushing back on those rules until more recently.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The change in demeanor when Luxiem debuted was partly because of the minor war between Unicorns and Fujos (guess who won) in the fandom and the fans sort of establishing a false set of rules for the livers to follow in how they interact without the livers pushing back on those rules until more recently.
Vox not shutting down his fans for bullying Nina and Reimu really was a sign of things to come.

Top Bottom