"We can't win, we're losers! Losers!"Inugami Korone & IRyS

Nijisanji L Collection

tgmslc

In my retardation I decided to watch Vox Akuma newest MV

- He made shiori looks like an opera singer. Bro just reading offkey with no rhyme or reason whatsoever for the entire song. The hook/chorus was .... reading it one word by one.
- I checked the credits, the instrumentalist, the producer both of them did not retweet the song, apparently they were too embarassed by whatever the fuck that was. He credited the producer & the instrumentalist & himself for the lyrics.
- The producer & instrumentalist were promoting this teaser of a song instead, which I think is a banger. They clearly has the talents and skills to make good music. But Vox happened upon them.

- The mixer uses the pronounce "they/them"
- The lyrics is incredibly cringey and emo-ey. But I'll not be the judge of that. A fuck ton of rhyming -tion with -tion though, what a genius.
- There was this sentence that concluded a bunch of clearly sarcastic lyrics where he switched his deep voice into a higher pitch and more joking tone.
"C'mon, let’s forget about those memories In ember" with the word ember heavily emphasized. I'm inclined to believe he was shitting on Doki and her dog. There was no other reason why you needed a toneshift for this. Why did he feel the need to randomly shit on a dog? Well::voxppinyourcoke:

Fuck you for getting me to listen to this thing... but also I have some notes. First off, as an authentic 2005-vintage emo, this Vox guy super sucks. He's outsung by some of the cringiest whiteboys of all time, like these fags who at least had the good sense to lean into how gay they were being:

Secondly, yeah, huge agree that he's also being outsung by all of Hololive's weakest singers.

Comparing him to Holostars would like betting on the tiny white girl on the sofa who's about to get fucked ten different ways.

Sisters??? Are you sure you don't wanna change teams? Your oshi is kinda bad at everything and is provably less sexy than Harry Du'Bois. I've never seen a Vox Akuma karaoke cuz i'm not a Chink fujo but is his singing always this bad?

Not only is it bad, it has absolutely no traction. Shit was sitting at 28k views when I first looked at it and it is still there now, 6 hours later. Also, when you search it by name, it is buried under a mountain of other shit.
It's just not very good in a bunch of uninteresting ways. Rightfully buried like the fresh corpse it is.

I don't even want to watch it. Is that supposed to be a song MV? What kind of edgy name is "How to get away with murder?"
Don't bother, it's shit lmao

frz

What kind of edgy name is "How to get away with murder?"
Courtesy of /vt/
1721193583000778.png

Stunned But Dumb

I've never seen a Vox Akuma karaoke
Huh, I didn't even know he did karaokes. Here for everyone's listening pleasure... and comparison I suppose

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Sisters??? Are you sure you don't wanna change teams? Your oshi is kinda bad at everything and is provably less sexy than Harry Du'Bois. I've never seen a Vox Akuma karaoke cuz i'm not a Chink fujo but is his singing always this bad?
To my knowledge, he never really advertised himself as The singer VTuber (out of luxiem only Ike and Shu have the background for it iirc) and never made it his primary content so him sounding like an extra fag makes sense.
Either niji-mandated, just doing it for fun (or for the theatrics because he's a moviefag) or just because it's the hip things to do as a VTuber so he decides to jump on it as well

tgmslc

Huh, I didn't even know he did karaokes. Here for everyone's listening pleasure... and comparison I suppose

And like a bullet I've been holding in my teeth for the past five seasons before suddenly loading it into the revolver I've patiently polished to a mirror-sheen, I take my shot:

Unfunny, unsexy, low-energy like a fat guy passing out from a codeine overdose...Vox Akuma makes worse karaoke than my oshi Ceres Fauna.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And like a bullet I've been holding in my teeth for the past five seasons before suddenly loading it into the revolver I've patiently polished to a mirror-sheen, I take my shot:

Unfunny, unsexy, low-energy like a fat guy passing out from a codeine overdose...Vox Akuma makes worse karaoke than my oshi Ceres Fauna.

The only thing that matters in karaoke is energy, which is why Ame and Fauna always have great karaoke despite being shit singers.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'm surprised people weren't already aware of Vox's terrible singing. Even if you don't watch him it was obvious during Selen's Birthday concert and he sang like 3 lines.

That said loving your oshi's singing even if they're terrible at it isn't something I can hold against Nijisisters. Henya's singing may be like a cackling banshee but it always brings a smile to my face.

tgmslc

That said loving your oshi's singing even if they're terrible at it isn't something I can hold against Nijisisters.
Any other day, any other corpo, just about any other chuba and I would agree with you. But Vox fujo's have been shitting up this entire subculture for actual years, now, with their falseflagging and baitposting and just general shitty behavior. When Miload gets vaporized in the branch merger, I hope they all die of a collective shitfit.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Limkin

that song is :gunpeko: and I like Choco-sensei singing. At the very least she is getting hard carried by having a nice voice, even if she can't use it, and not trying to perform with it things she can't do. This guy must be thinking he is new musical jesus or something
Shiori obviously got the wincest buff for her song, otherwise she would never beat the Ame

niggaphil

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
According to this Twitter user it was more like literally 8 subs away from 1 million.
View attachment 73795
Also I remember seeing someone prematurely commissioned a banner for Ike’s 1 million subs milestone. Would be funny if someone could share that pic again.
This is soul crushing, I'd consider seppuku.

tgmslc

Stunned But Dumb

Edit: Wrong thread and I can't delete. In return here have a screencap continuation from that guy who one-guy'd Ike earlier.

WebP is the most clown ass format in existence, every single time I see it I want to fedpost, holy god

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Nopice stream title, that.

Noice description too.
1721253117077.png

Noice tweet also.
1721253039295.png

Literally taking EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING not nailed down
18.07 is Selen's debut date if anyone forgot

Last edited:

tgmslc

Edit: Wrong thread and I can't delete. In return here have a screencap continuation from that guy who one-guy'd Ike earlier.

WebP is the most clown ass format in existence, every single time I see it I want to fedpost, holy god

New fun game! Take a shot every time a dramapilled vtuber fan tweeter says some variation of "I'm in a bad place mentally/emotionally" and see how quickly you shit out your wrecked liver.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nijisisters are bout to make another essay psychoanalyzing doki because she is celebrating Selen's birthday, i wonder if this is just a generic VR chat world or if it was a dropped comission

dokibda.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fucking Nijisanji jesus

I agree with the Nijisisters if anything that is the scariest shit I've seen this evening

Limkin

So, realistically, it's only about 90k real people? What's with repeating it 5 times and all
Which is still more than Vox' word vomit, and this is assuming he wasn't botted to hell and back

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

So, realistically, it's only about 90k real people? What's with repeating it 5 times and all
Which is still more than Vox' word vomit, and this is assuming he wasn't botted to hell and back

How realistic is that process to repeat, anyway? The instructions make it seem like the process is incredibly inefficient. Assuming 500 people actually bothered trying it, I'd be surprised if they actually boosted the views more than 5000 total viewers.

Top Bottom