"Until tonight when it was Googled on stream, I thought a fupa was the flabby belly of a cat. I didn’t know it was a human thing. I have now learned and will continue on with my life with this knowledge"Pomu Rainpuff

Nijisanji L Collection

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Non-competes, copyrights and exclusivity agreements are the bane of free market capitalism and I'm happy we're doing away with one of them at least. Fuck them and the horseshit lawyers that engorge their bank accounts from it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Almost missed this tweet

Archives

the "film" was released only almost two months before the Selen thing, on Nov 4th, so those "horrible things" are almost certainty 100% related to that
what a smug tard

Last edited:

Seoleim

EDIT - Sniped by under a minute lol.

I have questions though. Why the random capitalization on Horrible Things? What "healing" did you need to do, especially since you helped boost the drama. And according to the comments from kurosanji subreddit, this Demon Hungers shit was released in November so why didn't you have a party day 1? Dude's just a pathetic, attention seeking cunt. So he fits right in over there.

Attachments

• 1713914571918.png
    1713914571918.png
    448.8 KB · Views: 39

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Almost missed this tweet

Archives (WIP) but i have a screenshot already at-least

the "film" was released only almost two months before the Selen thing on Nov 4th, so those "horrible things" are almost 100% related to that
what a smug tard

I wish there was an angry reaction
:PomuAngry::laplusgun::Mumei-REE:
These niggas talking about it like if they were the victims of that incident

Seoleim

I wish there was an angry reaction
:PomuAngry::laplusgun::Mumei-REE:
These niggas talking about it like if they were the victims of that incident
Because in their minds they are and this is all a hate campaign led by Doki. But don't worry, 5 months after this minor inconvenience he has healed and ready to hold his after party.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Almost missed this tweet

Archives

the "film" was released only almost two months before the Selen thing, on Nov 4th, so those "horrible things" are almost certainty 100% related to that
what a smug tard

This was the actual stream

It was 6 hours ago

It seems like he is wierdly laggy and is talking about struggling with an Ethernet adapter
is this nigga on the road?

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you

It was 6 hours ago

It seems like he is wierdly laggy and is talking about struggling with an Ethernet adapter

Screenshot 2024-04-23 195348.png

why-huh.gif

NobodyImportant

Kiara was probably the only girl that really got along with them and that was mainly with Pomu and whoever Pomu brought along. She got on well with Nina, too. Mumei and Zeta got along with Selen, as well, but even then that didn't happen often. Bae showed up on Elira's birthday stream to call in, but beyond that and saying they met offline once for dinner, nothing. Right now, Nerissa is probably the most likely to continue collabing with them. No one else really seems to give a shit.
Kiara got along the best with Pomu (obviously) and Nina, and Nina even came over and visited Kiara in Austria after her Graduation.
She did meet a bunch of them in 2022 (Nina, Petra, Elira and Rosemi), and so far those are the only other ones she's actually collabed with. But besides a solo stream with Nina, every single Niji collab included Pomu. (Holodex link with all collabs)

She did have a dinner with a few new ones after this years Holofes, that being Millie, Enna and Reimu (but not before finally meeting with Pomu of course), but there's not much yet to indicate if it will result in any actual collabs. In fact, they haven't even interacted again publicly after the tweets where they confirmed they met.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

It was 6 hours ago

something kinda sad
This stream earned this in supas
1713917101123.png

This was Rosemi's 3d
1713916869218.png

Only a 45k yen difference, still almost 300 dollars, but a full 3d debut earned Rosemi 1.8k USD while a scuffed as fuck chatting stream that only lasted 2:20 hours earned almost as much. around 1.5k
Luxiemsanji is their only avenue of growth

Edit: as noticed on the groomcord, his outfit reveal stream earned this amount, around 4.5k USD

1713919134563.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Bug Eater

Early Niji EN managment felt weird but i never tought back then it would evolve into the current one
I think things were fine until Ethyria debuted, and got far worse once Luxiem debuted and the fujo curse started. Pomu had a lot of nice things to say about Lazulight's first manager and she did some serious doomposting after they left (which turned out to be completely justified). IIRC the collab ban stuff coincided with the Discord leaks and the Luxiem/Noctyx era, while Niji EN management's smug levels were still insufferably high.

Limkin

Didn't he already run away to some lakes in the wilderness once when his fujo fangirl stalked him and found where he lives? Might be happening again

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
In minecraft.

They should start to call the Selen event "The Troubles" in honor of this retard's heritage.
Not the first time the Brits fuck over the chinks either

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Didn't he already run away to some lakes in the wilderness once when his fujo fangirl stalked him and found where he lives? Might be happening again
Yeah, imagine DOXXED by his own FUCKING PASTA. I would be ashamed and jump from the hill in minecraft! :dokiSmug:

Punished Lurker

I think things were fine until Ethyria debuted, and got far worse once Luxiem debuted and the fujo curse started. Pomu had a lot of nice things to say about Lazulight's first manager and she did some serious doomposting after they left (which turned out to be completely justified). IIRC the collab ban stuff coincided with the Discord leaks and the Luxiem/Noctyx era, while Niji EN management's smug levels were still insufferably high.
Do you remember around what time the first Lazulight manager left? Also I wonder how much of management's failures are due to having to juggle a big number of talents per manager and how much is incompetence? (probably a mix of both)

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Do you remember around what time the first Lazulight manager left? Also I wonder how much of management's failures are due to having to juggle a big number of talents per manager and how much is incompetence? (probably a mix of both)
Them even having to juggle so many people is someone else's incompetence.

Realticule

The retardation shall rise again!
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Noncompetes are completely against the spirit of capitalism by attempting to quell possible competition. About time this was done, though I am sure big corpos will try and sue to stop it.
Noncompetes have a place in capitalism to prevent people being given inside information and then jumping ship to essentially sell that information. The problem is noncompetes have become far too all encompassing and rigid, while being somewhat useless if a company cares enough to circumvent them.

Top Bottom