"IF IT'S ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IT IS MY FAULT"Machina X Flayon

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nah but I'm in the same boat as I've also been busy this last half of April. Her having a Bili channel was news for me while what actually started this was "I swear I'm not schizophrenic and she collabed with A VirtuaReal streamer before." (Admittedly she did it once or twice while I was thinking it was more regular of an occurrence.)
AFAIK Her fanbase is still 50/50 on Bili as some do unironically side with Niji and the Blackscreen trio while some have cooled off and just want to watch Doki have fun.
I kind of recall that Billibilli comment during her reincarnation but it was likely forgotten because everyone focused on "oh wow, an ex-niji that's not going to Twitch, hurray!". I knew about those collabs but I never got to watch most of them as the last Doki stream I watched in full was the Supermarket Simulator stream as it was early March. The whole clipping thing kinda prevents me from watching non-Phase streams altogether whenever I'm busy.
It's okay to admit you're a fake fan.
:dokiSmug:
I never said I wasn't. :dokiSmug:
@God's Strongest Dragoon , did you change your name specifically to cockblock @God's Strongest Freebird ? Based Jambalaya

niggaphil

It's okay to admit you're a fake fan.
If we are real fan, we probably stay in groomcord to do gayops against Dokibird, or start bitching in nyfco instead of staying in the forum owned by Temu-quality vox akuma femboy The Proctor.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
He sucked enough chinese dicks that his DNA is permanently altered to be like them
He is now trying to be a fucking white monkey for the Chinese Market. Prepare for blackface Vox to garner laughters from the CCP audience.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He is now trying to be a fucking white monkey for the Chinese Market. Prepare for blackface Vox to garner laughters from the CCP audience.

I eagerly await his Lao Gan Ma sponsorshop

Any Name You Wish

>down from 86k to 15k CCV (no surprise because everyone knows his last one was botted)
>English ratio of chat down from 79% to 61%
>last stream was for 30mins and his superchat revenue was ¥736,535 ($5,524 USD as the JPY-to-USD rate was 0.0075)
>newest stream was for 2 hours and his superchat revenue was ¥697,511 ($4,505 USD as the rate is now 0.0065)

1713798257748637.png
Fuck off, Vox. You and your South Park Ninja Episode looking ass new model.

I understand it's part of his lore that he's Japanese, and was rivals with Tokugawa or whatever, but there is no way he's not just taking the piss with this design.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
>down from 86k to 15k CCV (no surprise because everyone knows his last one was botted)
>last stream was for 30mins and his superchat revenue was ¥736,535 ($5,524 USD as the JPY-to-USD rate was 0.0075)
>newest stream was for 2 hours and his superchat revenue was ¥697,511 ($4,505 USD as the rate is now 0.0065)

1713798257748637.png
LAM really sucks at making male model huh, this is extra ironic considering there's another niji(JP) livers who had a new outfit reveal recently as well and it handled the facial hair stuff better

Vox's new model apparently have option without the facial hair too and it looks much better so I wonder why even include those as an option

Limkin

LAM really sucks at making male model huh, this is extra ironic considering there's another niji(JP) livers who had a new outfit reveal recently as well and it handled the facial hair stuff better
With how shitty they are (allegedly) about commissions, the amount they pay for them and drawing girls only, I would also phone in on a male model and focus on something else. iirc LAM had a personal art gallery expo not that long ago too, could be a straight conflict of interests and he just did not care about a subpar work

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
clock me because is that really how I learn that Vox and Ollie share an art mama? :tomorrow:
And rpr

Crazy, because I really like all of Ollies outfits and her base

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Local g**k here, I can confirm that me and my buddies are getting ready to report spam his account for racism.
Roof koreans at it yet again.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
clock me because is that really how I learn that Vox and Ollie share an art mama? :tomorrow:
And rpr

Crazy, because I really like all of Ollies outfits and her base
And fulgur too lol
I think his style just doesn't translate well for male models in general, I remember the first rpr model also looked pretty janky and shit (granted that rpr also had a say in the design so there's that too but still...)

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Altare collabing with a Niji again despite collabing with Doki on his alt
And even funnier: that femboy of Shxtou also collabing with a Niji despite everything he screamed abou "CORPO BAD"

VSoyBoy

And even funnier: that femboy of Shxtou also collabing with a Niji despite everything he screamed abou "CORPO BAD"

Shoto already had a collab with Reimu and Shu yesterday. Together with the big cross company collab from Saturday, Elira and Vox both coming back, I gotta say this is some suspiciously close timing.

I genuinely expected Altare to be one of the last to collab with Niji again, so him being one of the first now is a bit surprising and maybe speaks to some forbidden knowledge that could have helped mend bridges behind the scenes. Then again it is "only" Claude, who apart from his own stuff has been pretty removed from the situation.
I think once Vox and Elira join these kinds of collab with any kind of regularity, and maybe have some one-on-one content with Niji-outsiders, that might be the time to close this chapter of VTuber history.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Altare makes sense since he is still in a corpo and id guess there would be an interest in making sure everything looked normal but Shxtou is just kinda funny, man has the agency to stick to his guns but just, doesnt.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

1713798257748637.png
He looks like Proctor :selenpointandlaugh: :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
1713892856489.png:certifiedproctormoment:

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Limkin

I think once Vox and Elira join these kinds of collab with any kind of regularity, and maybe have some one-on-one content with Niji-outsiders, that might be the time to close this chapter of VTuber history.
Lol. Lmao even. They would first have to come back to streaming on youtube, instead of bilibili. Not to mention there was never any kind of regular collabs between two companies, making it a common thing now is only going to highlight how forced it is. Make them tweet in sync how much they liked collabing with each other and would definitely do it more too

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Lol. Lmao even. They would first have to come back to streaming on youtube, instead of bilibili. Not to mention there was never any kind of regular collabs between two companies, making it a common thing now is only going to highlight how forced it is. Make them tweet in sync how much they liked collabing with each other and would definitely do it more too
Yeah, Vox hasn't ever even collabed with a Holopro member before, so I definitely don't see that changing, now. Elira only collabed with them 2 or 3 times, too. The only one of the three in that video I see resuming any sort of normalcy is Ike and only because he is such a "who" that people never even think about him when they think of the video.

VSoyBoy

Yeah, Vox hasn't ever even collabed with a Holopro member before, so I definitely don't see that changing, now. Elira only collabed with them 2 or 3 times, too. The only one of the three in that video I see resuming any sort of normalcy is Ike and only because he is such a "who" that people never even think about him when they think of the video.
I meant any kind of Niji-Outsider collab with that. NijiEN has been essentially isolated for 2 months now. Compared to that those kinds of collabs were definitely what I would call regular. Also HoloEN x NijiEN collabs have only really started end of 2022 and were still on the ramp up before the Selencuast I would say.
Both Vox and Elira have put out regular schedules, so this is their push to get back to normality and once they start to mingle with the rest of the scene again they will have probably gotten past the worst of it.

They obviously won't ever be able to truly move on in the eye of the public, people will bring it up for the rest of their online lives, but what they're doing now is essentially what everyone told them to do before: Shut the fuck up and do your thing.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
were still on the ramp up before the Selencuast I would say.
No they weren't lol. The only ones who were semi-regularly collabing with Niji girls were Kiara and Nerissa every couple months. Without Pomu there, I can't see it picking up for Kiara. Unless you think "HoloEN" includes StarsEN (it doesn't).

Top Bottom