"Grab my butt. My butt's open"Tsukumo Sana

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I wish it were dead

Unsurprising

Wait, that works on YouTube?

Sounds about right
This is a pretty basic Kpop stan guide on how to make sure the videos get giga views
Its pretty normie friendly but there are a bunch of more extensive methods

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
@The Proctor sir you need to take better of your cocks or at least put it out of its misery if your going to let it show off his bare ass.
I couldn't find genuine photo of stomped chicken back and i'm not gonna make a photo in the middle of the night. Anyway, it's gayest innuendo, IYKYK.

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
>down from 86k to 15k CCV (no surprise because everyone knows his last one was botted)
>English ratio of chat down from 79% to 61%
>last stream was for 30mins and his superchat revenue was ¥736,535 ($5,524 USD as the JPY-to-USD rate was 0.0075)
>newest stream was for 2 hours and his superchat revenue was ¥697,511 ($4,505 USD as the rate is now 0.0065)

1713798257748637.png
Isn't that cultural appropriation?
Why is a brit wearing ethnic armor and has slanted eyes?

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>down from 86k to 15k CCV (no surprise because everyone knows his last one was botted)
>last stream was for 30mins and his superchat revenue was ¥736,535 ($5,524 USD as the JPY-to-USD rate was 0.0075)
>newest stream was for 2 hours and his superchat revenue was ¥697,511 ($4,505 USD as the rate is now 0.0065)

1713798257748637.png
Holy fuck that model is hideous, he looks like he drew that facial hair on with a sharpie.

Limkin

Isn't that cultural appropriation?
Why is a brit wearing ethnic armor and has slanted eyes?
He sucked enough chinese dicks that his DNA is permanently altered to be like them

Xuhle

Holy fuck that model is hideous, he looks like he drew that facial hair on with a sharpie.
Isn't it funny how both fulgar and vox have the same momma wuth equally horrible beards.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

1713798257748637.png
My autism just clicked that he has nipponese shit on him, considering that Niji once got a bunch of Koreans sperging at them for giving the boys some ethnic Jap outfits i wonder if anyone will cause any sort of issues. even though his name is indeed Akuma
Should've atleast gone full china numba 1 and used chink designs, some of the unforms and armor pre commie times were pretty baller

1d7c7b05c90249b7a5853fe6b9f7ca2c.jpg

Seoleim

Looks like Elira has gone to Bilibili same as Vox.

Nothing says confidence like fleeing to another countries streaming platform, where the general audience doesn't speak your primary language. This is like a "in case of emergency stream in China" button behind some glass.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Doki spoke Cantonese, not Mandarin like Enna. From my understanding, some of the more nationalistic chinks don't like Cantonese because of Hong Kong sperging.
Is your implication that Enna is a nationalistic chink because she speaks mandarin, because if so maybe you need a break from /vt/ buddy.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is your implication that Enna is a nationalistic chink because she speaks mandarin, because if so maybe you need a break from /vt/ buddy.
I think he is implying speaking cantonese wouldnt fly in BiliBili compared to speaking Mandarin

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm not referring to anyone in the company being nationalistic, I'm referring to the fact that a good chunk of China is super psycho about nationalistic shit that they even simply perceive as a negative. Have you forgotten the incident where Hololive talents pissed off that entire country just for having the name "taiwan" appear as a country in their analytics? Cantonese sets Hong Kong as different from the mainland and the CCP hates that.

niggaphil

Cantonese sets Hong Kong as different from the mainland and the CCP hates that.
I think he is implying speaking cantonese wouldnt fly in BiliBili compared to speaking Mandarin
As a fucking chink, I have to address about the cantonese language issue: Cantonese is not only limited to Hong Kong, but it is also a part of the main local language in China (Guangzhou region, which is next to Hong Kong):

It is not the issue about Enna or Doki speaking Cantonese, it is more like the Chink Nijisister fucking hate doki due to her incident, and they rather support the Enna right now. They are really that delusional.

God's Strongest Dragoon

As a fucking chink, I have to address about the cantonese language issue: Cantonese is not only limited to Hong Kong, but it is also a part of the main local language in China (Guangzhou region, which is next to Hong Kong):

It is not the issue about Enna or Doki speaking Cantonese, it is more like the Chink Nijisister fucking hate doki due to her incident, and they rather support the Enna right now. They are really that delusional.
Ah, I'm just aware of Hong Kongers sperging about schools making the switch from Cantonese to Mandarin as the main language of instruction. Regardless I have no doubt that the chinks hate Selen (they can't shut the fuck up about her).

Horo7618

No one in particular
Meanwhile another play button failing to decorate a yacht....

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Someone pointed out on the groomcord that Nodoka, Mio's fried chicken, Laplus and Koyori's playbuttons all got a 3d before the AR live fags did
they got beat to 3d by 2 playbuttons, chicken, and a holo staff member

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Doki spoke Cantonese, not Mandarin like Enna. From my understanding, some of the more nationalistic chinks don't like Cantonese because of Hong Kong sperging.
Regardless I have no doubt that the chinks hate Selen (they can't shut the fuck up about her).
! FAKE FAN ALERT ! FAKE FAN ALERT ! FAKE FAN ALERT !

As Selen

From what I've gathered from the Dokibird Public Squad discord (which was also formerly known as the main Selen fancord).
As Selen, she launched her Bilibili channel 5 days prior to the incident with a stream.
1713845758096.png
(Here's a [Link] to the tweet but unless you were following Selen before the incident it is private)
Additionally; She streamed with a VirtuaReal Bilibili streamer known as Nox in the past.
clip:

And also participated in a VirtuaReal/Bilibili sponsored Apex Tournament with Bon (from Niji ex-ID) and Maria (her (former) kouhai from ILuna)

As Dokibird

She literally said on her return stream that she plans to stream occasionally to Bilibili and Twitch, with her main platform as Youtube.

More recently, her collab in Content Warning was with a Bilibili streamer, Nachan.

From what I read on the Dokibird fancord; Some fans were initially worried 2 months ago (when this was still nuclear) that she'd get shit on by CN users as her fanbase was divided. They believed Doki but also find her actions (stuff like recording her coworkers without their knowledge) to be reprehensible. But, considering she just streamed with a Bilibili streamer and that she has a VOD archive channel for streams that aren't on Youtube, she's probably going to eventually stream on Bili again.

God's Strongest Dragoon

From what I've gathered from the Dokibird Public Squad discord
Well there's the problem, the only discord I'm in is the Phase Discord for clipping purposes. I've also not been able to watch too many streams since like early March to mid April because of work (hence there only being like 5 or 6 clips on my channel in that time period).

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I've also not been able to watch too many streams since like early March to mid April because of work
It's okay to admit you're a fake fan.
:dokiSmug:
Nah but I'm in the same boat as I've also been busy this last half of April. Her having a Bili channel was news for me while what actually started this was "I swear I'm not schizophrenic and she collabed with A VirtuaReal streamer before." (Admittedly she did it once or twice while I was thinking it was more regular of an occurrence.)
AFAIK Her fanbase is still 50/50 on Bili as some do unironically side with Niji and the Blackscreen trio while some have cooled off and just want to watch Doki have fun.

fern_._

soft armpits
My autism just clicked that he has nipponese shit on him, considering that Niji once got a bunch of Koreans sperging at them for giving the boys some ethnic Jap outfits i wonder if anyone will cause any sort of issues. even though his name is indeed Akuma
Should've atleast gone full china numba 1 and used chink designs, some of the unforms and armor pre commie times were pretty baller
Local g**k here, I can confirm that me and my buddies are getting ready to report spam his account for racism.

Top Bottom