"Any food that's over $20 is wasted on Pippa"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Noncompetes have a place in capitalism to prevent people being given inside information and then jumping ship to essentially sell that information. The problem is noncompetes have become far too all encompassing and rigid, while being somewhat useless if a company cares enough to circumvent them.
wrong thread for your kind
away with you

Xuhle

Noncompetes have a place in capitalism to prevent people being given inside information and then jumping ship to essentially sell that information. The problem is noncompetes have become far too all encompassing and rigid, while being somewhat useless if a company cares enough to circumvent them.
Feds should remember what happens when they glow too hard here.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
That's what NDAs are for. There may be some argument when talking about noncompetes and high level execs, but there is no reason a small peon doing tech support in a company should be barred from working somewhere else in the industry.

Realticule

The retardation shall rise again!
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Feds should remember what happens when they glow too hard here.
Oy vey, I'm no dirty glowie, I'm just one of the chosen people. Though really I've been in meetings where there were unofficial partners in a business that were waiting out a noncompete to fully announce but were there because of their client contact list.

That's what NDAs are for. There may be some argument when talking about noncompetes and high level execs, but there is no reason a small peon doing tech support in a company should be barred from working somewhere else in the industry.
I agree with that. Noncompetes should not be for every worker or industry wide, rather they should focus on specifics and be tailored to the person, position, and what they can't compete on.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
They should start to call the Selen event "The Troubles" in honor of this retard's heritage.
I have a vivid mental image now of Doki wearing a balaclava and humming 'Come Out Ye Black and Tans' to herself as she rigs a car bomb to Riku's yacht.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Got this as my random quote just before

1713929286116.png

Enna must be so happy right now with all that's happened so far. Congratulations, Enna ❤️

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Non-competes, copyrights and exclusivity agreements are the bane of free market capitalism and I'm happy we're doing away with one of them at least. Fuck them and the horseshit lawyers that engorge their bank accounts from it.
The day we end copyright laws as they are is the day people will have power again, because that's not happening with Disney empire bending the laws. My sadness is that you gotta pay for every sample you make today, and hiphop lost so much from that, you can only get a small glimpse at that from meme mashups, which would be disastrous if it wasn't funny.

And just to be on topic: fatASMR :millieLoser:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
In minecraft.

They should start to call the Selen event "The Troubles" in honor of this retard's heritage.
2021: Pajeet Blood
2022: Chink Tendency
2023: Vshojo Crusaders
2024: Favoritism is Unbreakable

Not-Username

My only hope for those delusional vox fans is that they never procreate and leave this planet, rather sooner than later.

I'm not even angry or amused anymore. It's only sad to see.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
I have a question, a RRAT even...

With all the "Elira is management" RRAT going around, WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T SHE RELEASE A STATEMENT DENYING IT!?!?

A very simple "Just so you know guys, I am not part of management ok. Just making it clear" message, even just a soundbite. That just makes the RRAT fester more. Is she dumb? Is management really that dumb? Is she really management after all? Can Doki confirm this? Will I ever have sex with Mint?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I have a question, a RRAT even...

With all the "Elira is management" RRAT going around, WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T SHE RELEASE A STATEMENT DENYING IT!?!?

A very simple "Just so you know guys, I am not part of management ok. Just making it clear" message, even just a soundbite. That just makes the RRAT fester more. Is she dumb? Is management really that dumb? Is she really management after all? Can Doki confirm this? Will I ever have sex with Mint?
the gurrat where she is management was never too believable and only the fever pitch behind the drama and growing discontent with Nijisister gay ops made it mainstream
people who earnestly believe in the gurrat wouldnt believe her and it would only streisand it even further when its more or less dead and buried

If anything some attempts to "quash" long running rrats or percieved issues were done really poorly, just look at Millie describing a black corpo, or Vox saying there is no favoirtism in Niji
Short of having a very candid exit with a great lawyer or avenue to let a talent fully speak about Niji, i doubt we will get any sort of extensive statement covering what really happens behind the scenes

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Lest we forget, they are in this mess because they could not resist interacting with the drama and making multiple statements flailing about attempting to justify themselves.
Yes, it's too late now, but shutting the fuck up and not touching the rumor mill is absolutely the right move.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
the gurrat where she is management was never too believable and only the fever pitch behind the drama and growing discontent with Nijisister gay ops made it mainstream
people who earnestly believe in the gurrat wouldnt believe her and it would only streisand it even further when its more or less dead and buried

If anything some attempts to "quash" long running rrats or percieved issues were done really poorly, just look at Millie describing a black corpo, or Vox saying there is no favoirtism in Niji
Short of having a very candid exit with a great lawyer or avenue to let a talent fully speak about Niji, i doubt we will get any sort of extensive statement covering what really happens behind the scenes
I think the rrat about her being the "manager" is not that she's an actual manager but that all the managers only really spoke JP so the rest in EN have to go through people like her who could speak the language.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The main reasonable use case for non-competes is when you have employees who are the principal/sole point of contact with particular clients, to prevent them from just flouncing off with those clients because your competitor offered that employee a dollar more to bring them over.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I think the rrat about her being the "manager" is not that she's an actual manager but that all the managers only really spoke JP so the rest in EN have to go through people like her who could speak the language.
We don't have conclusive proof that Elira was a choke-point for communication between JP and EN branches, but she was in the first Nijisanji EN wave and did speak Japanese, and Nijisanji is notoriously tight-fisted when paying wages for support staff. It also explains why Elira got the most sponsorships, the most event merch releases, and explains why Selen didn't get her dream collab with Sanrio while Elira did, despite Selen having several hundred thousand more subs than Elira.

We don't have conclusive proof, but it's a pretty well-supported claim, for all its origins as a 4chan rrat.

God's Strongest Dragoon

We don't have conclusive proof that Elira was a choke-point for communication between JP and EN branches, but she was in the first Nijisanji EN wave and did speak Japanese, and Nijisanji is notoriously tight-fisted when paying wages for support staff. It also explains why Elira got the most sponsorships, the most event merch releases, and explains why Selen didn't get her dream collab with Sanrio while Elira did, despite Selen having several hundred thousand more subs than Elira.

We don't have conclusive proof, but it's a pretty well-supported claim, for all its origins as a 4chan rrat.
Not to mention that Elira has like 5 nepohire friends in the EN branch. I was willing to believe that whole "Millie and Enna signed up without telling Elira" story I've heard before but seeing 3 more of her Hanamori friends nepohired into the company, it's very clear that was bullshit. Between the nepohiring and all the support you mentioned, it really paints a picture of her having an unusually high amount of influence in the EN branch. Throw in the black screen video and it really doesn't look good. There's a difference between /vt/ breeding rrats and there being a very obvious track record of bullshit behind the scenes.

Seoleim

Does this seem strange to anyone else? They are posting the blank samples as merch. Like they couldn't even be bothered photoshop something up? Sample Sign and Duplicate Handwritten Message, man I can't wait, they're my oshi!

1713949714162.png

Limkin

Does this seem strange to anyone else? They are posting the blank samples as merch. Like they couldn't even be bothered photoshop something up? Sample Sign and Duplicate Handwritten Message, man I can't wait, they're my oshi!
No, they did the same thing last time they adjusted the format. They are at least consistent with it. And it's probably because of some rights autism. Others don't have to deal with this because they don't do generalized cookie cutter merch

niggaphil

View attachment 68650
So if I am not mistaken, instead of buying fullset of the Kurosanji Birthday Merch set, you need to buy 4 SEPARATE merch to complete it?

If this is true, this gonna makes a lot of Nijisisters angry :dokiSmug:

Top Bottom