"Dammit I missed my opportunity to draw a dick on it!"Axel Syrios
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And Doki is sole non-jp here, am i right?
I'm not familiar enough with the scene to say who can speak English. She can probably get by with passion Japanese, though. Will be interesting to see who she plays with. Himeno, Hal, Towa, or Virtual Gorilla would be fun to see her play with.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
My rrat is rpr possibly pulled some strings since he used to be part of that team

:cursedbae:
Well, Hal knows Doki, too, since VSaikyo was his thing. Plus she has her EA connections.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I'm digging into the names listed in the Raziel document.

I'm digging up some depraved bullshit. I hate all these people. The audacity of her to claim any sort of innocence in all this is retarded beyond belief.

This will be a wild stream. I can barely contain my anger. This is a melting pot of revolting degeneracy and incestuous nonsense.

VR chat HQ should burn to the ground and trigger a SAO-style kill on all active or prior users. It's the only way to be sure. Kill. Them. ALL.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

I'm digging up some depraved bullshit. I hate all these people. The audacity of her to claim any sort of innocence in all this is retarded beyond belief.

This will be a wild stream. I can barely contain my anger. This is a melting pot of revolting degeneracy and incestuous nonsense.

VR chat HQ should burn to the ground and trigger a SAO-style kill on all active or prior users. It's the only way to be sure. Kill. Them. ALL.
Didn't expect glowposting from you, damn

Militante

I will swear to god for cursing this timeline if this somehow leads to bathtub hormones.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Invite @Kuri Rinji. that's up his alley

frz

This woman is utterly pathetic in every way for getting involved with this equally pathetic femboy. I have no sympathy for either of them, they completely deserve each other.
What do you mean. Everyone should react to knowing a teenager fapped to you live by becoming his moderators and divorce their husband Isnt that common sense?:smugmoona:
He would constantly be on sites like 4Chan and blame it on Selen showing him. He would ego search Twitter and tell me about it.
Pic or it didnt happen. I bet she included selen name in just because everyone sided with her
, i think the most damning thing are the messages about them meeting and denying an NFT investor, aka the bit where Luca mentions they made a staffer cry, alongside the infighting discord messages
For me it's afraid of pregnant women. That shit is absolutely hilarious:smugina:. Anyone have the aqua rushia edit but it's luka and a pregnant woman
He actually handled it well though. Honestly at that stage Niji was looking pretty good, they'd had a couple of yabs but they handled them (and Pomu's nudes were a bit later but handled perfectly). It was only with the AR live cancellation that suddenly everything started to look a bit stale, everyone was getting the same merch, new waves weren't standing out, and then after Zaion the decline accelerated.

:Vesper-UNHINGED:
I think the ar live wouldnt actually damage any livers image and turned fans away.
The killing blow was zaion getting backstabbed and TTT getting shafted. On top of the nina getting ghosted shit and people finally realized Niji is not a big family. It's all fucking kayfabe and cliques. The viewers who joined because holo was "too fake" and "not a real family", they easily fucked off.
I might want to do a ccv comparison later but I wont have access to a pc for another 5 days. But I did one for finana I posted before in here. Half of finana fan base just got thanos-ed out of existence after her backstabbing. I highly doubt all of them were zaion fans.

You are seeing the opposite thing happening in hololive. Yab after yab but noone really care because the family image is maintained, all the way down up to Yagoo being a mother figure. Same case for 2022 nijisanji.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Invite @Kuri Rinji. that's up his alley

@Kuri Rinji No idea if you'll even be up when I'm streaming, but feel free to nudge me in chat.

That goes for basically anyone, honestly. I don't even care at this point. I hate that these people have any kind of power in the industry or are getting any kind of monetary rewards for their degenerate behaviour. This bitch is just mad she got left behind from the gravy train. A pox of everyone who benefits from this incestuous circle-jerk.

theseeker

Apparently Nijisisters have got the doc taken down, Might want to make copies.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Yagoo being a mother figure.
TROON ALERT!!! TROON ALERT!!! YAGOO HAS BECOME A DISGUSTING TROON!!!

INITIATE PROTOCOL ALPHA MALE, TIME TO INJECT HIM WITH STEROIDS, TESTOSTERONE AND RED BULL

Bwahahahahahaha!!! Typical Nijisister behavior.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Already have. I instantly save any of these things the moment I see them.

frz

This place motto is archive everything. Those who didnt get publicly shamed

Negzana

I want to see Proctor's streams because they seem very informative and well researched but the voice filters me too quick, I swear any minute he's going to say fabuous or wonderful or talk about his newest MC build

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
At this point someone could come out claiming that Vox showed up at their doorstep naked, killed their dog and ran into the night screaming "long live Taiwan" and more than 0 people would actually believe it
I believe it already! When Vox comes out as a Taiwanese dog murderer I'm going to know that you were the first whistleblower
She has an extremely fragile body, regularly goes to a hospital and constantly on meds, due to being born prematurely. With the way she was talking about it either she streams or makes music. And she likes streaming more so music had to take a backseat.
I actually like and watched Reimu a lot before the Selen termination. She's great in collabs, very good at bouncing off of people in unique ways. She's also pretty good at the "comfy" type streams, when she's not going full hyper-latina aggression mode she can be very sweet on stream. Imagine Mio's streaming skillset, but instead of fortune-telling she's got a racial debuff. I legitimately think her stagnation and decline have been solely due to Niji's mis-management and the toxicity of the Luxiem fujoshi. IMO she's one of the first to leave the sinking ship, like you said she HAS to stream because of her weaker body. She can't go down with Niji, but she can't tank her career by immediately escaping either.

_____
@Kuri Rinji No idea if you'll even be up when I'm streaming, but feel free to nudge me in chat.

That goes for basically anyone, honestly. I don't even care at this point. I hate that these people have any kind of power in the industry or are getting any kind of monetary rewards for their degenerate behaviour. This bitch is just mad she got left behind from the gravy train. A pox of everyone who benefits from this incestuous circle-jerk.
...aren't you literally about to stream the details of this incestuous circle-jerk on youtube in a way that may personally benefit you?

Last edited:

frz

I believe it already! When Vox comes out as a Taiwanese dog murderer I'm going to know that you were the first whistleblower

I actually like and watched Reimu a lot before the Selen termination. She's great in collabs, very good at bouncing off of people in unique ways. She's also pretty good at the "comfy" type streams, when she's not going full hyper-latina aggression mode she can be very sweet on stream. Imagine Mio's streaming skillset, but instead of fortune-telling she's got a racial debuff. I legitimately think her stagnation and decline have been solely due to Niji's mis-management and the toxicity of the Luxiem fujoshi. IMO she's one of the first to leave the sinking ship, like you said she HAS to stream because of her weaker body. She can't go down with Niji, but she can't tank her career by immediately escaping either.
Its funny all these talk about who would be the last to leave nijisanji actually happened way before all of this drama and then the person in question just randomly graduated.

Then her fans come out of their cave and started gloating "we always know this is gonna happen, it's just you plebians who don't." Say some fucking thing before hand then you faggôts

I'm looking forward to all the people saying "aktually elira has always planned to leave"

Bronze

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Punished Lurker

I'm gonna try to overcome my embarrasment, @The Proctor you probably have more info that I do but here's the post I made about the situation if you are interested, if not then no problem
Ok, so as one of the Nijisanji watchers in this forum I think it might be useful to have something written from the perspective of someone who watches streams, but to be honest I'll probably repeat some of the points made in past posts but I might be able to add info to the situation so who knows.
TLDR: As Proctor said, EVERYONE IN THIS SITUATION SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES

- Let's start with Luca, thank god I never watched him and never will. Honestly I thought he was ok from the collabs he was in, seemed like a Twitch zoomer kinda guy, the same as Kyo but a little less femboy if it makes sense. Then Raziel dropped some of the info a couple of weeks ago and I changed my mind to thinking he was a dumbass, now I think he's a mega dumbass. On some points it's understandable as he seems he was quite young when he met Raziel and started content creation (sure he wasn't allegedly a minor, but 18 years old are still dumbass kids) but from the amount of information he shared with her and the way he seems to have treated her there was no way things could have ended well. That's all I have to say about him so let's move to

- Raziel, my god where do I start with this crazy bitch. First of all if you want more info on her I'm sure she was talked about here in one of the niji threads back when she first started dropping info after Selen's termination (I unfortunately remember a pic of her cosplaying Cammy from Street Fighter). But leaving that aside there's one thing that should be clear above all: THIS WOMAN IS AN ATOMIC LEVEL MENHERA AND SHE'S HAVING THE MOTHER OF ALL SCORNED WOMAN MOMENTS
From the info I knew before this whole mess started she's telling the truth about being Luca's mod so most of what she says is probably true, there was talk about her in the archives, where back last year she was talking shit about Luca, and indirectly saying stuff like "False should talk to her" or something like that (should show up if you search her other name Mizuchi). So she tried bringing attention to her issues but got treated as what she was, a scorned woman.
Then when Selen's situation was developing she must have decided it was the best moment to do some damage and dropped some of the same info from her doc into her Twitter (her making Deezneyland and the autograph thing). It should be taken into account that before this first twitter post she never had talked about or showed any of this information before, so clearly she decided to drop it at that moment in order to make the most damage. Clearly unhappy with Luca not getting punished she seems to have prepared this whole ass bible in order to make Luca suffer, bringing out even pre-niji stuff.
And no, I do not buy for one second that she is doing this for Luca's sake or to alert others from his actions. From the way the document is written it's clear Raziel brings everyone she can bring into the doc in order to paint the worst possible version of Luca, no matter what happens to the rest. These two clearly deserve each other so I'll go to the part I am personally interested

Addendum: Fuck, I just realized something. The fact she included the pic of the AR concert in the doc confirms it was her who uploaded the original to 4chan, so let's add some self-reporting to this stuff

- The other livers and the company. Most of the document is focused on throwing every thing under the sun at Luca in order to make him look like the resurrection of Shindo Raito, but even she takes some potshots at Niji and the livers at the end of the document in order to add the frosting to this cake of drama. I'll be honest, from everything I've seen about the company and management until now I believe most of what's in the doc, especially because most of the talk about them include pictures of the conversations between Raziel and Luca.
Now this entire document is vindictive to say the least but at least there's some sort of proof for these accusations. However the part I really have problems with is the final one, the "allegations", where she drops any pretense and just briefly lists accusations without showing any sort of evidence, only one image in the Aster one that doesn't show context or who is she talking to, and the one where she says Luca harassed people doesn't show evidence either. The other one that rings a bell in my head is the dating one, like why add this one? Luca is not a big part of it, it mentions noone else and just seems to be there to make the rrating include "Which livers dated?" kind of stuff.
Personally if it's true I think Saturnus might be right and Kyo and Enna were one of them, but to be honest the Niji livers met so many times it could be any one of them

Long story short: menheras can be very scary

Top Bottom