"There's no need for hygiene, if you ask me. Life and death are in God's hands"Kobo Kanaeru
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

niggaphil

>I had a nice 12 hours sleep today
>Saw the Prostate announcement in front page
>Read this thread
>Some mental bitch released 70% of trust me bro info

lesson of the day: Thank god i was sleeping and resting well during this shitshow without wasting my life :dokiSmug:

Punished Lurker

Ok, so as one of the Nijisanji watchers in this forum I think it might be useful to have something written from the perspective of someone who watches streams, but to be honest I'll probably repeat some of the points made in past posts but I might be able to add info to the situation so who knows.
TLDR: As Proctor said, EVERYONE IN THIS SITUATION SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES

- Let's start with Luca, thank god I never watched him and never will. Honestly I thought he was ok from the collabs he was in, seemed like a Twitch zoomer kinda guy, the same as Kyo but a little less femboy if it makes sense. Then Raziel dropped some of the info a couple of weeks ago and I changed my mind to thinking he was a dumbass, now I think he's a mega dumbass. On some points it's understandable as he seems he was quite young when he met Raziel and started content creation (sure he wasn't allegedly a minor, but 18 years old are still dumbass kids) but from the amount of information he shared with her and the way he seems to have treated her there was no way things could have ended well. That's all I have to say about him so let's move to

- Raziel, my god where do I start with this crazy bitch. First of all if you want more info on her I'm sure she was talked about here in one of the niji threads back when she first started dropping info after Selen's termination (I unfortunately remember a pic of her cosplaying Cammy from Street Fighter). But leaving that aside there's one thing that should be clear above all: THIS WOMAN IS AN ATOMIC LEVEL MENHERA AND SHE'S HAVING THE MOTHER OF ALL SCORNED WOMAN MOMENTS
From the info I knew before this whole mess started she's telling the truth about being Luca's mod so most of what she says is probably true, there was talk about her in the archives, where back last year she was talking shit about Luca, and indirectly saying stuff like "False should talk to her" or something like that (should show up if you search her other name Mizuchi). So she tried bringing attention to her issues but got treated as what she was, a scorned woman.
Then when Selen's situation was developing she must have decided it was the best moment to do some damage and dropped some of the same info from her doc into her Twitter (her making Deezneyland and the autograph thing). It should be taken into account that before this first twitter post she never had talked about or showed any of this information before, so clearly she decided to drop it at that moment in order to make the most damage. Clearly unhappy with Luca not getting punished she seems to have prepared this whole ass bible in order to make Luca suffer, bringing out even pre-niji stuff.
And no, I do not buy for one second that she is doing this for Luca's sake or to alert others from his actions. From the way the document is written it's clear Raziel brings everyone she can bring into the doc in order to paint the worst possible version of Luca, no matter what happens to the rest. These two clearly deserve each other so I'll go to the part I am personally interested

Addendum: Fuck, I just realized something. The fact she included the pic of the AR concert in the doc confirms it was her who uploaded the original to 4chan, so let's add some self-reporting to this stuff

- The other livers and the company. Most of the document is focused on throwing every thing under the sun at Luca in order to make him look like the resurrection of Shindo Raito, but even she takes some potshots at Niji and the livers at the end of the document in order to add the frosting to this cake of drama. I'll be honest, from everything I've seen about the company and management until now I believe most of what's in the doc, especially because most of the talk about them include pictures of the conversations between Raziel and Luca.
Now this entire document is vindictive to say the least but at least there's some sort of proof for these accusations. However the part I really have problems with is the final one, the "allegations", where she drops any pretense and just briefly lists accusations without showing any sort of evidence, only one image in the Aster one that doesn't show context or who is she talking to, and the one where she says Luca harassed people doesn't show evidence either. The other one that rings a bell in my head is the dating one, like why add this one? Luca is not a big part of it, it mentions noone else and just seems to be there to make the rrating include "Which livers dated?" kind of stuff.
Personally if it's true I think Saturnus might be right and Kyo and Enna were one of them, but to be honest the Niji livers met so many times it could be any one of them
If I'm to believe two different unreliable narrators. I'd assume Enna (& Kyo if this wasn't obvious) were likely the couple reported here that met IRL a few times
(see: )
which according to the document they amicably broke up some time ago.

Long story short: menheras can be very scary

Last edited:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Someone's been breaking containment at the Yahoo JP Anycolor stock page. Now the JP stockholders that frequent that site knows about the Luca situation.

:marinesmug::marinesmug::marinesmug:

tgmslc

I got a local copy but its pretty long so files pretty big. This may be twitter threads as a file, I'm not sure if it has anything new

It's shorter than that actually, that was my font size, but its still pretty long

Gave it a quick read, the only things that seem all that spicy are Luca jerking off to his friend's voice in VR & the stuff about using sock puppets to harass his wavemates for clout.

Imo the most damning thing of all is that this leak is even happening to begin with. The contents are pretty mild but it's another drama drop that makes it look like Anycolor has no control over their current or former staff.

Edit: Ooh! I have my first original rrat! The Niji AR thing saying they won't honor refunds for last-second lineup changes indicates that they're boutta terminate Luca over this.
1000006461.jpg

Last edited:

Seoleim

I would expect nothing else from this shitty company. You bought last years overpriced YouTube video specifically to see Rosamie and Finana? Lol fuck you, no refunds.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
How much viewership/sales does she generate off her music? Only other vtuber I know with a label is Calli but her popularity in Japan is insane.
Cant say because she doesnt really have much music going on. Management has dropped the ball hard on her.

bout to numberfag, but its interesting how Finana has 1/4th of his subs even pre cull and a good chunk of her recent covers crack the 1 million view mark while his faggy movie sits at 387k, guess Fujos dont like movie length motion comics
That's not really a good way to compare shit. Vox could fart into a mic, call it a cover and it would easily get more than 1M views. You cant expect a ton of zoomers to watch a 55minute "movie".

Almost 400k is still an impressive number of views and when it comes to AD revenue, that video will far outearn anything from any cover they release.

A lot of the girls in NijiEN can't cut it in Holo. Enna, Elira and Millie being gaslighting, gatekeeping girlbosses wouldn't last too long in Holo, same with Finana's lazy ass and Reimu's autism for singing. Only Pomu and Selen have the work ethic to flourish in Hololive, now Doki's killing it being an indie and Pomu's too broken to even consider applying for Hololive.
Reimu is a fucking retard and I stand by that. As much as I liked her content she kneecapped herself by not singing more. Makes no sense to me or maybe it was some sort of inferiority complex because Enna was there in her same gen.

Ok, so Petra had her 3d stream, but eveidently didnt redo anything for AR live. My bet is they don't wanna pay anyone for recordng again.
INB4: This totally gonna be another shitty flop, stock will drop again after release.
AR Live is 2D it seems. I dont think they will be doing any 3D for that.

As petty as it is, I am admittedly still bitter about the dumb shit Fulgur spewed about Council. He has no idea what Cover's expectations were for them, yet he was acting like some fag on 4chan.
Cover wanted to replicate Myth's success. There is no doubt about that and I assure you that a good chunk of them were expecting the same. Council's launch was fairly weak and there is no denying that. Hell, I feel like EN3 was what EN2 should've been as far as fan reception and hype.

This woman is utterly pathetic in every way for getting involved with this equally pathetic femboy. I have no sympathy for either of them, they completely deserve each other.

Relax, based on what we know about Niji's hiring regiment, it's probably some filipino femboy getting paid ‎¥12 a day. It's not a hard task to make them cry.
Luca - "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? POG"
Filipino Manager - *Fucking dies*

B-BUT YOU CAN'T PROVE THEY WERENT TALKING ABOUT IT IN SECRET!!! THEY WERE DEFINITELY MALDING AND SEETHING OVER THEIR INFERIORITY!!!
I think that there might have been some of that in the Tempus vs Iluna groups. Even so Magni seemed to be very close and supportive of Scarle.

At this point I expect her to just promote her Twitch channel. Luca (by their own admision) is a millionaire. People underestimate just how much money Luxiem got. Even with the dogshit merch %'s. He knows w here this girl lives probably. If he gets fired, how much of a possibility is there that he just goes to her house and offs her?

If I remember correctly, False has a BOMBSHELL for Nijisanji but he said he needs to wait at least the 2nd half of April to release it so I don't expect any new info by that time.

Or False has something new and decides to drop that as soon as the clock hits 12 on April 1st.

She clearly did this because of the AR Live announcement.
I feel like this is going to be a nothingburer. Reminded me of Nux whenever he say all the shit he always said about how much he know and about how connected he is. Basially masturbating his ego to appear to be more important than he really is.

Gave it a quick read, the only things that seem all that spicy are Luca jerking off to his friend's voice in VR & the stuff about using sock puppets to harass his wavemates for clout.

Imo the most damning thing of all is that this leak is even happening to begin with. The contents are pretty mild but it's another drama drop that makes it look like Anycolor has no control over their current or former staff.

Edit: Ooh! I have my first original rrat! The Niji AR thing saying they won't honor refunds for last-second lineup changes indicates that they're boutta terminate Luca over this.
View attachment 67136
There had been some rrats about possible graduations. Scarle, Shu, Luca (after that first info dump), Maria.

If Anycolor is putting that shit in their concert announcement you can expect a graduation or a termination coming soon.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
IIRC there was soft confirmation somewhere that U-san forced their way out without strings attached; that's why their graduation letter wasn't a character assassination

Holy fucking clock me, I only just realized U-san was Yugo because of this.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Did you think Yugo dropped off the face of the Earth of something?

No I just never paid attention to where they went afterwards. They weren't that interesting to me so as soon as Yugo graduated it was out of sight, out of mind, and so flash forward to Selen's termination and coming back as dokibird, her having that Backrooms game collab with U-san and me sitting here thinking "This U-san chick's kind of funny, why've I never heard of her before?"

:pikacringe: Bruh.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Rivalry doesnt exist when is so one-sided
Council never said "LOL Fulgur is fucking Fat" and now that most of them have the upper hand at most Nijis they dont say stupid shit either
You know as well as I do that in private, Fauna just absolutely shits on Kurosanji's chump "talents" constantly. Like she'll start in and she's calling Vox a "sloppy inbred SEAmonkey pedophile" and Mumei or whoever is sitting in the call with her, waiting to start a stream. Mooms laughs along, but her laughter is increasingly nervous. But Fauna just keeps going, becoming more and more vicious.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You know as well as I do that in private, Fauna just absolutely shits on Kurosanji's chump "talents" constantly. Like she'll start in and she's calling Vox a "sloppy inbred SEAmonkey pedophile" and Mumei or whoever is sitting in the call with her, waiting to start a stream. Mooms laughs along, but her laughter is increasingly nervous. But Fauna just keeps going, becoming more and more vicious.
Forget Mumei. Shondo is Fauna's Raziel.

:baeJam:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Her friendship with Shondo and her DOTA gaming history makes me always impressed with Fauna's ability to restrain herself and not drop gamer words on stream when she gets heated. I'm assuming it's why she goes so hard on not cursing on stream because she doesn't want to naturally call an enemy that frustrates her a fag by accident.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

Fauna: "I just can't believe that Vox fucker got so popular off his ASMR for a bunch of stupid chinks, no offense."
Kronii: "I'm not even Chines-"
Fauna: "I could be super popular too, if I just acted like every other e-whore out there, out LewdFauna that Riifu idiot, show her what the real power of mother nature is like. Make my own dick sucking ASMR to make all the saplings lose their minds, like "UUUUUUU MOMMYS MOUTH", but I have more class than that. He's just, he's just-"
Mumei: "He's a ni‎gger, Lily."
Fauna: "He really is just a dumb ni‎gger!"
Kronii: "True."
Calliope: "Um, wow. This sure is a conversation ladies but I've got to, uh... go... graduate immediately."

Her friendship with Shondo and her DOTA gaming history makes me always impressed with Fauna's ability to restrain herself and not drop gamer words on stream when she gets heated. I'm assuming it's why she goes so hard on not cursing on stream because she doesn't want to naturally call an enemy that frustrates her a fag by accident.

No one who plays DOTA is ever far from a hard R.

Negzana

Limkin

I would expect nothing else from this shitty company. You bought last years overpriced YouTube video specifically to see Rosamie and Finana? Lol fuck you, no refunds.
I saw accusations (but with no proof and it was a chink so take it with a barrel of salt) that Bilibili never offered refunds for the last year in the first place, and everyone who bought it still had valid unexpired tickets on their accounts. However they were not eligible for this year concert, so chinks have to buy the tickets twice.
Reimu is a fucking retard and I stand by that. As much as I liked her content she kneecapped herself by not singing more. Makes no sense to me or maybe it was some sort of inferiority complex because Enna was there in her same gen.
She has an extremely fragile body, regularly goes to a hospital and constantly on meds, due to being born prematurely. With the way she was talking about it either she streams or makes music. And she likes streaming more so music had to take a backseat.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Something I found interesting: This Twitter DM she has in the doc about the Aster harassment behind the scenes
View attachment 67107
Is from this year. So someone within NijisanjiEN contacted her after she had already blown the whistle on Aster's harassment towards Scarle back in February to report that "yeah, that's real. I remember it."
Probably of note, not just this year. But 2 days post Selen termination. Maybe a subtle pluck you Kurosanji from someone.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
ahem

THIS IS THE NATURAL CONSEQUENCE OF ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN CONTENT CREATORS.

THIS IS THE NATURAL CONSEQUENCE OF ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN CONTENT CREATORS.

This never even reached relationship stage as far as anything released would show, though I assume that might have been a mutual plan initially. This was a woman nice gal-ing for someone who had long since stopped seeing her as anything but free labor. Like I said before, if every sad guy who's had this happen would go off the rails as hard, the murder rates for female influencers would be sky high.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A big JP Apex tournament was announced with a lot of big-name participants:

Including Towa, Shibuya Hal, and one blonde, smug thief:
View attachment 67152
:dokibirdWhat:
And not one of them is from Nijisanji.
:selenpointandlaugh:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy