"Sutoppu Mike Tyson!!!"Inugami Korone
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

She is most definitely going to be fired and they are stringing her around or she went MIA on them. She hasn't streamed since February 12th, posted about going to a doctor and taking a break at 18th, had exactly a whole empty month with no activity other than shilling for company a couple times and last time she did anything with twitter was a couple of likes and reposts a week ago. And now when there is a big branch collab to show how much of a big family NijiEN is she is absent to the point they had to specifically say it in a separate tweet. Like if a person who was responsible for a tweet wasn't told she got fired and copy pasted everyone initially

Yeah I'm betting her and Elira are out the door soon.
Isn't she laying low because people have been rrating that she caused Mel's firing?
Yeah, doesn't help Luca's assblasted ex is stirring up shit again when people were focusing on other things finally.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
So, what i got from this shit is that a grown ass woman got fooled by a 17 year old flip from VRchat and made a exposed with 58 pages just to whine about it.
:NOWWELAUGH:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So, what i got from this shit is that a grown ass woman got fooled by a 17 year old flip from VRchat and made a exposed with 58 pages just to whine about it.
:NOWWELAUGH:
and she never even had the chance to be tapped by him once (when he was legal) sad!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I'll be streaming about this document tomorrow. Anyone is free to @ me here or on Discord with any highlights. I'll be reading through it beforehand to give a bit more of an educated take than an off-the-cuff reaction, but I am a bit busy because OF COURSE THIS WOULD DROP ON THE ONE WEEKEND THAT I HAVE RL OBLIGATIONS.

Critically: I would love to get hard confirmation on these questions.

1) Was Luca underage when he and Raziel first met?
2) Was Raziel married?
3) Did she divorce over this?

4) Who was Raziel before all this?
I see stuff about her being a fleshtuber/streamer and working with companies, but haven't had the time to track this down.

I'll try and do more research between now and the stream start on Saturday afternoon/evening, but any assistance would be sincerely appreciated.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'll be streaming about this document tomorrow. Anyone is free to @ me here or on Discord with any highlights. I'll be reading through it beforehand to give a bit more of an educated take than an off-the-cuff reaction, but I am a bit busy because OF COURSE THIS WOULD DROP ON THE ONE WEEKEND THAT I HAVE RL OBLIGATIONS.

Critically: I would love to get hard confirmation on these questions.

1) Was Luca underage when he and Raziel first met?
2) Was Raziel married?
3) Did she divorce over this?

4) Who was Raziel before all this?
I see stuff about her being a fleshtuber/streamer and working with companies, but haven't had the time to track this down.

I'll try and do more research between now and the stream start on Saturday afternoon/evening, but any assistance would be sincerely appreciated.

The luca nyfco page suprisingly answers number 2

As of 2021, she was married to a man, but i dont know how to confirm if its still an item

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Elira are out the door soon.
Hard disagree. She's basically burnt down her reputation for Niji, so she's there tell the company goes under. However, if Niji fires her, it would be one of the funniest events in vtuber history.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hard disagree. She's basically burnt down her reputation for Niji, so she's there tell the company goes under. However, if Niji fires her, it would be one of the funniest events in vtuber history.
Unless someone drops a bomb clearing her name somehow, she is better off riding Niji for as long as she can, else she will fade into obscurity.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
from her own discord
1711760174334.png
You know, that near immediate retweet from FalseEyeD got my nogging jogging, didnt he allege he had info he could release in April or was that Nux, there are only 2 and a half more days left in March
jones.jpg

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

View attachment 67113
>as long as you're safe
>restricting play time
>only able to use the internet for 2 hours

This guy was at least 24 at the time of this event...
Bro just move out if you want to be able to jerk off to your e-gf's voice in peace while in VR
He's just like Nolan fr fr

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
If niji fires her, i unironically expect no less than 200 pages google doc from her with aaaaaallll the dirt and even audio recordings. She's definitely collecting reciepts.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If niji fires her, i unironically expect no less than 200 pages google doc from her with aaaaaallll the dirt and even audio recordings. She's definitely collecting reciepts.

It would be much funnier if she had nothing though.

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
One of the things I think is interesting about this doc is what isn't supported by screenshots.

Who's-her-face name-drops Elira, multiple times, but no screenshot.

She name-drops Selen, no screenshot.

No screenshot of actual proof of the Aster stuff, though that is made 100x more plausible for me because of the sudden impromptu Aster/Scarle collab immediately after who's-her-face first started name dropping him.

No screenshot about the dating stuff either.

All of this comes across as some chick being bitter that someone she fell out with is doing better than her. She had multiple opportunities to nip the problem in the bud just by telling him to fuck off, but she went along with it anyway, the only person she has to blame is herself.

You've gotta love the completely unnecessary mentions of him being anti-LGBT and the one guy working with NFTs, for easy twitter points.
Those two claims are actually supported by screenshots though, unlike a lot of her other shit. Particularly the fact that he was talking about his discomfort with trans people in 2023, after Yugo had graduated. The Yugo angle makes the trans stuff much more spicy IMO.

Selen being the biggest bully of them all the whole time and coming out of this on top because Niji fumbled the bag so fucking hard would be one of the funniest rrats to come true.
I'm going to play devil's advocate here for a moment. Would it be so much of a stretch to say that Selen was a bully while in Niji? One of the strangest things about the entirety of the Selen business is how only one graduated EN Niji has been willing to interact with her after graduating. Why did Vox and Ike come out against her despite being (supposedly) her friends, or at the very least frequent collab partners? Wait a minute....

Love their family so much some of them are even sticking it in each other.

I do wonder who the frictional couple was that caused a problem though. Enna + Kyo seems the most likely for the amicable break-up but I want to know who it wa-

OH MY GOD ELIRA FUCKED SELEN AND SELEN CHANGED HER MIND AND BACKED OUT, THAT'S WHY SHE WAS TARGETED BY THE CLIQUE AND FORCED OUT! ELIRA IS A FURIOUS JILTED LESBIAN!
...SELEN WAS THE ONE WHO HAD A TOXIC BREAKUP AND GOT TARGETED FOR IT SHE FUCKED ELIRA OR IKE OR VOX OR ALL OF THEM AT ONCE:cursedbae::baeJam:

Stunned But Dumb

She is most definitely going to be fired and they are stringing her around or she went MIA on them. She hasn't streamed since February 12th, posted about going to a doctor and taking a break at 18th, had exactly a whole empty month with no activity other than shilling for company a couple times and last time she did anything with twitter was a couple of likes and reposts a week ago. And now when there is a big branch collab to show how much of a big family NijiEN is she is absent to the point they had to specifically say it in a separate tweet. Like if a person who was responsible for a tweet wasn't told she got fired and copy pasted everyone initially
According to Millie, it's ok for a Liver to just take months off for personal reasons or whatever and be fine. I know you may find MIllie a shaky person to believe, but this was from the stream where she listed a bunch of things about Niji that prove they aren't a black company... inadvertently proving that they actually do have a pretty bad work environment.
I'm willing to believe her on that one

camera pans to Council and Irys doing lesbian-tier lewd shit with each other
Nah they're definitely slouched up on a couch rewatching naruto until one of them says, "Man I hate Sasuke" then they all get into an argument

One of the things I think is interesting about this doc is what isn't supported by screenshots.

I will go ahead and admit I think some of that stuff without proof is added for the sake of punching up the document. It helps play on the public's notion that "Elira bad, Doki good" so having Luca be on certain sides of either of them helps to make people think he's worse. I say this only because she seems so desperate to get him fired, she may need all the stops

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Who's-her-face name-drops Elira, multiple times, but no screenshot.

She name-drops Selen, no screenshot.

No screenshot of actual proof of the Aster stuff, though that is made 100x more plausible for me because of the sudden impromptu Aster/Scarle collab immediately after who's-her-face first started name dropping him.

No screenshot about the dating stuff either.

Those two claims are actually supported by screenshots though, unlike a lot of her other shit. Particularly the fact that he was talking about his discomfort with trans people in 2023, after Yugo had graduated. The Yugo angle makes the trans stuff much more spicy IMO.

I'm going to play devil's advocate here for a moment. Would it be so much of a stretch to say that Selen was a bully while in Niji? One of the strangest things about the entirety of the Selen business is how only one graduated EN Niji has been willing to interact with her after graduating. Why did Vox and Ike come out against her despite being (supposedly) her friends, or at the very least frequent collab partners? Wait a minute....

...SELEN WAS THE ONE WHO HAD A TOXIC BREAKUP AND GOT TARGETED FOR IT SHE FUCKED ELIRA OR IKE OR VOX OR ALL OF THEM AT ONCE:cursedbae::baeJam:
As beaten to death earlier, she's an unreliable narrator, and while it's clear she had access to a lot of insider knowledge, she has a clear motive to lie to maximize damage; unless she provides hard proof, Im going to take it with a heavy grain of salt.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

The rrats flow once more. Look forward to False's info drop next month, we're not done yet.

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
As beaten to death early, she's an unreliable narrator, and while it's clear she had access to a lot of insider knowledge, she has a clear motive to lie to maximize damage; unless she provides hard proof, Im going to take it with a heavy grain of salt.
Oh I completely agree. The only new info in here worth really noting for me is the potential break between Luca and the rest of Luxiem, which is supported by the screenshots (although, now that I look at it, while the screenshots show some friction Raziel is the one who brings up the supposed strike and no real proof is shown). The weird Riku story is also hilarious, it's so fucking bizarre and yet completely in character for this clown-show of a company. But yeah, this comes off as a person who is very sneakily trying to play to people's pre-existing rrats without actually providing proof for them.

EDIT: Like, seriously. We're supposed to believe that someone too dumb to get receipts for their taxes, too dumb to stop himself from posting on discord about all this other stuff up to and including shit-talking his billionaire boss, was smart enough to ONLY use voice chat when talking about the specific proof for all of this other bullshit? I don't buy it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh I completely agree. The only new info in here worth really noting for me is the potential break between Luca and the rest of Luxiem, which is supported by the screenshots (although, now that I look at it, while the screenshots show some friction Raziel is the one who brings up the supposed strike and no real proof is shown). The weird Riku story is also hilarious, it's so fucking bizarre and yet completely in character for this clown-show of a company. But yeah, this comes off as a person who is very sneakily trying to play to people's pre-existing rrats without actually providing proof for them.
As much of a fag False is, if he is willing to back it up so quick as to obviously have something prepared, it does make me wonder if whatever insider he and the other dramafags claim to be in touch with may be the same person she was talking to and thus corroborated at least the stuff related to NijiEN.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
As much of a fag False is, if he is willing to back it up so quick as to obviously have something prepared, it does make me wonder if whatever insider he and the other dramafags claim to be in touch with may be the same person she was talking to and thus corroborated at least the stuff related to NijiEN.
I think False boosting it this quick and throughly does seem to indicate there is alot going on behind the scenes

Or he is just a fag

Top Bottom