"you don't need a dream bf. you need to go set up for stream and record more content"Dizzy Dokuro
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Dragoon

B-BUT YOU CAN'T PROVE THEY WERENT TALKING ABOUT IT IN SECRET!!! THEY WERE DEFINITELY MALDING AND SEETHING OVER THEIR INFERIORITY!!!
"I bet they're malding and seething about us right now!"
camera pans to Council and Irys doing lesbian-tier lewd shit with each other

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
these are people who live thousands of miles away from each other and don't interact in person
Except when they do. Dude, do you even watch streams? Or sight of four hands on screen incinerate your eyes and memory?

You think having a company being on the line over employees' mental state in relationships is a good idea? What kind of company would willingly do that to themselves? Fire them and find someone else.
Depends. Sometimes firing one person can kill whole company imediately, sometimes it'll cripple for months or years. As we witnessed recently.

Limkin

Isn't she laying low because people have been rrating that she caused Mel's firing?
She had no issues streaming and collabing until that date and was active on twitter. It also doesn't add up, as a person who hasn't streamed in two months wouldn't miss a collab due to a "change in schedule". It would be very easy for management to ghostwrite for her on twitter during the time of absence, as she is ESL and double writes in japanese and english normally anyway, and is a japanese person. You wouldn't tell a difference either way

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
ahem

THIS IS THE NATURAL CONSEQUENCE OF ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN CONTENT CREATORS.

THIS IS THE NATURAL CONSEQUENCE OF ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN CONTENT CREATORS.

So you're fine making creepy passes at girls on Twitter, but actually getting with them is where you cross the line? :smugselen:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I've never been a niji fan but that really was a nothingburger. A bit of rivalry is healthy, they're young, it's not the sort of thing to say in public but they weren't saying it in public and there's no way they're smart enough for it to have been an intentional leak.
This is pure Nijitard cope. They were never rivals because they never appealed to the same fanbase. HoloEN has always beat the shit out of Nijisanji girls in terms of views, who actually had overlapping viewers. Even in 2022, the homos were getting absolutely obliterated by Myth in viewership.

Vox's faggy Valentine's day stream vs Calli's:

190k views vs

499k views.

190k views for Vox on a big holiday vs almost 500k for Calli.

Oh wait. Mori isn't even their top talent at that time. Gura was still streaming! She didn't have a Valentine's day stream, at least not a public one, so here is a random-ass stream I found from a day or two later with more views than BOTH OF THEM at 534k.

So, no, they were never rivals. They weren't even in the same league. Now excuse me while I scrub my watch history of all this Niji filth.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is pure Nijitard cope. They were never rivals because they never appealed to the same fanbase. HoloEN has always beat the shit out of Nijisanji girls in terms of views, who actually had overlapping viewers. Even in 2022, the homos were getting absolutely obliterated by Myth in viewership.

190k views vs

499k views.

Oh wait. Mori isn't even their top talent at that time. Gura was still streaming! She didn't have a Valentine's day stream, at least not a public one, so here is a random-ass stream I found from a day or two later with more views than BOTH OF THEM at 534k.

So, no, they were never rivals. They weren't even in the same league. Now excuse me while I scrub my watch history of all this Niji filth.

When you get rat to praise gura for once you know you fucked up.

Honestly fulgur's retarded message wasn't the thing that made me mad, his fat ass can say whatever he wants. My problem was mainly fans being smug assholes about it when they would've shrieked in outrage if a Holo said something like that. There's a very funny /vt/ collage of posts around that time which exemplifies the sheer smugness (and later cowardly behavior) of the Nijinigs.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

190k views vs

499k views.

Now now now, you should be fair and compare Vox's valentines streams after he had made it big with the fujos
check them out
SUPRISE, he didnt have any, he was stalked/doxed and on a hiatus for 2023's and the Selen thing prevented the 2024 one

He still had a white day one for 2023 with a respectable 400k views, but as one can see, the 2024 one was also postponed

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Is it just me or is the stream VODs inside the spoiler thingie are other way around?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Is it just me or is the stream VODs inside the spoiler thingie are other way around?
Sorry, I didn't want to look at it again and induce a gag reaction. I just looked through his thumbnails while he was still doing the horrifying femboy ASMR, please understand. Fixed.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 67115
You're right I misread the document and thought she was 18 and him 24 when they met, but its the opposite. That story was still pretty pathetic though
This part just makes her sound even more retarded since they were obviously at different points in life at that time. She was definitely old enough to realise he was just a dumb 18-year-old doing dumb 18-year-old shit, and if she didn't want to deal with that she was in a position to make that clear early on.

I have a lot of sympathy for these younger adults who get callout posts over stupid shit, because everyone has some kind of dirt on them from their late teens/early twenties. It's a period of time where you're coming to terms with adult feelings and responsibilities, and you learn from your mistakes. Problem is, the modern social media "cancel culture" makes it very easy for bad actors to retcon those mistakes as abuse, as long as they include the right buzzwords.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Isn't she laying low because people have been rrating that she caused Mel's firing?
That's Kotoka, actually
AND JUST WHEN I THOUGHT MARCH WOULD END YABLESS :whatastory:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That's Kotoka, actually
AND JUST WHEN I THOUGHT MARCH WOULD END YABLESS :whatastory:
Yeah, I know, I was responding to the Tweet saying Kotoka wasn't gonna be in the Mario Kart thing implying she was being possibly fired.

Punished Lurker

I got a local copy but its pretty long so files pretty big. This may be twitter threads as a file, I'm not sure if it has anything new

It's shorter than that actually, that was my font size, but its still pretty long

Jesus Christ this bitch again??? and it's 58 pages what the hell, I'm gonna read it personally so I can get all the details, but fuck her this is long
This woman is utterly pathetic in every way for getting involved with this equally pathetic femboy. I have no sympathy for either of them, they completely deserve each other.
Haven't read the document yet but I agree with this take, she's a prime menhera. I'll probably make another post after I finish reading

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Yeah, I know, I was responding to the Tweet saying Kotoka wasn't gonna be in the Mario Kart thing implying she was being possibly fired.
The tweet doesn't mention Kotoka, it mentions Kunai, they are diferent people
EDIT: Ok I can't fucking read, Gonna go to bed now xD

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Every time I think Niji's done, THE RATS PULL ME BACK IN

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You know, that near immediate retweet from FalseEyeD got my nogging jogging, didnt he allege he had info he could release in April or was that Nux, there are only 2 and a half more days left in March

Top Bottom