Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You are now imagining Shu piloting Magni's model. Have fun with that nightmare.
I can't imagine this because I have never watched a single second of shu, actually I haven't watched a single second or heard the voices of any of the NijiHomos except for Vox and mysterio in drama clips.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I got a local copy but its pretty long so files pretty big. This may be twitter threads as a file, I'm not sure if it has anything new

It's shorter than that actually, that was my font size, but its still pretty long

bitch really just pulled up 1 day before easter

this has to be intentional

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
image.png

I really hope they aren't being typical dramafags and the information they have is ACTUALLY nuclear for once. If it is, I hope it is dropped before the AR live to fuck them over even more.

I got a local copy but its pretty long so files pretty big. This may be twitter threads as a file, I'm not sure if it has anything new

It's shorter than that actually, that was my font size, but its still pretty long

BAHAHAHA
:dokibirdWhat::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::dokibirdWhat:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Unless my speedreading failed me, this document made me sympathetic towards Luca and not her?!?!!

?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hes scared of troons, gay men, and pregnant women
in spite of him getting famous for being a VRchat catfish

P7scej5.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
bitch really just pulled up 1 day before easter

this has to be intentional
It's intentional, the retard even says in one of the first lines, no one cared, so why the fuck should we care now?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
This woman is utterly pathetic in every way for getting involved with this equally pathetic femboy. I have no sympathy for either of them, they completely deserve each other.

Stunned But Dumb

As petty as it is, I am admittedly still bitter about the dumb shit Fulgur spewed about Council. He has no idea what Cover's expectations were for them, yet he was acting like some fag on 4chan.
IIRC, Millie hinted that Fulgur wanted to graduate almost immediately after that leak because of the shame for getting caught talking like that.

Hes scared of troons, gay men, and pregnant women
in spite of him getting famous for being a VRchat catfish

View attachment 67083

I can't believe Luca personally stood outside of Yugo's window with a radio over his head and played "YWNBARM" over and over again all night. Just crazy

Wait... Luca doesn't like gays, Uki doesn't like whites... Sh-shippers?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Ran it through Universal Summarizer
- The author had a close friendship with an individual named Java/Luca Kaneshiro that turned abusive and manipulative over time.
- Java/Luca allegedly engaged in inappropriate behavior like non-consensual sexual acts, obsessive and possessive behavior, and lying/gaslighting.
- The author was heavily involved in managing Java/Luca's online presence, including his VTuber debut, but was not properly credited for this work.
- Java/Luca's behavior caused significant mental health issues for the author, including suicidal thoughts at one point.
- The author believes Java/Luca has a pattern of manipulation, guilt-tripping, and playing the victim when confronted about his problematic actions.
- The author received harassment and death threats from Java/Luca's fanbase after speaking out about the situation.
- The author suggests Java/Luca may have also harassed other individuals within the Nijisanji EN community.
- The passage provides insight into the challenges and lack of support that some VTubers/content creators may face from their management/companies.
- Despite the negative experiences, the author still has fond memories of the friendship they shared with Java/Luca.
- The author hopes for understanding and respect from Java/Luca's supporters as they share their story.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Apologies for doing an autistic play by play of this but this caught my eye fierce

2WNVf2n.png

He allegedly blames Selen for showing him 4chan posts about him (no proof of this though)

"He believed he deserved as much attention as his other wave mates were getting, mainly Vox. He would constantly be on sites like 4Chan and blame it on Selen showing him. He would ego search Twitter and tell me about it. He would show me fanart and clips people were making of him nonstop and what they were saying about him.

He would message fans (and lie about it to me) directly until this one artist came out about it and I told him he was stupid for having casual conversations with his fans like that. "

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
This woman is utterly pathetic in every way for getting involved with this equally pathetic femboy. I have no sympathy for either of them, they completely deserve each other.
Be that as it may, ignoring the dumb personal shit, if any of this is true, it actually is a bombshell. There are some parts of this that are pretty wild and also would point to there still being an active leaker that talked to her and could be the one.
foto_no_exif (23) (1).jpg
foto_no_exif (22) (1).jpg

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The grift is strong with this one.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you

Didn't this bitch already try this like month ago and no one bit then? Or was that someone else?

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Didn't this bitch already try this like month ago and no one bit then? Or was that someone else?
She has been releasing more information over time with this being the most extensive release of info so far. I don't know how much of it can be believed, but she does appear to have had connection with Luca and was a mod at some point.

Her including the reason he was banned as Javaaa on NoPixel is interesting. It has never been made public, but would be possible to confirm if the drama makes its way over there and one of the management confirmed it.

Yes, it could all be a larp, but she was credited as working with him before by him. She at least has SOME credit to consider it if anyone else comes forward with corroborating info.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im just going to make a compilation post of all the autism i see instead of making a post by post, apologies if it ends up messy

HHEVIvC.png
hand.png
3UmqihN.jpg

I have this Imgur album already saved on my end
bCUAdsW.png
kHFv5rZ.pngMH7itxm.pngNTAR8eE.pngUdblXYC.png
UUQ7EVy.png
This apparently came because talent argued with a big producer who wanted them to shill NFTs, and their attitude caused the staff member MANAGER to cry
0YSn5se.png

Give me a second more to edit this with more info and highlights, posting this for now in case something deletes this off my browser, we have the PDF archived anyways, including myself

SRiPWei.png
6M3ehAF.png
0fxe2Mz.png
oCUenBt.png
ZRpGhI9.png

Attachments

• AQYA1XK.png
    AQYA1XK.png
    261.5 KB · Views: 69
  • pTPtdK0.png
    pTPtdK0.png
    325.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Be that as it may, ignoring the dumb personal shit, if any of this is true, it actually is a bombshell. There are some parts of this that are pretty wild and also would point to there still being an active leaker that talked to her and could be the one.
View attachment 67086
View attachment 67085
I like how Elira is almost always involved now in most stuff coming out lately.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

1711741773475.png But seriously woman, there's nothing new of substance, :takeyourmeds: you come off even more brainwashed than three imbeciles. Go put makeup, go to night club and hook up with some random dude for one-nighter. Several times. Don't forget to test for STDs after.
Wait... Luca doesn't like gays, Uki doesn't like whites... Sh-shippers?
Well, it aint much (of a yacht to sink), but it's honest work!

Top Bottom