"Nodoka... you've got no technique when it commes to tickling; The only way to learn is to tickle girls whenever you meet them!"A-chan

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, NijiEN clearly stole HoloEN's crown that year with how popular Luxiem and Noctyx was and just the whole branch being solid and having a different vibe than Holo. It was supposed to be smooth sailing for Riku there, just counting his money in his yacht, surrounded by hundreds of silver playbuttons.

Then this shit happened. NijiEN was never the same when Petra accidentally leaked their private discord. The ALL-OUT WAR meme was born. This event was the beginning of everything going wrong with NijiEN. The Yab machine didn't stop. It put out such bangers as:
- ILUNA getting mogged by Tempus
- Yugo's graduation
- The AR Live cancellation
- Zaion's shitshow
- Nina's sudden graduation
- Mysta's graduation
- K9 Kuro's debut
- Matara Kan's debut
- NijiID slowly dying
- Selen's MV getting privated
- Pomu's graduation
- Selen's stealth suspension
- Kyo's graduation announcement
- Selen's termination
- The "Negligible" announcement
- Dokibird's redebut
- Elira's black screen stream
- Riku's apology stream
- Dramafags feasting on Niji
- Anycolor's stock crashes
- Kyo's graduation
- The Scarle and Aster drama
- Scarle's stealth suspension and quick return
- The Luca leak
- The Nijisanji unsubbing event
- The GURRAT
- Yuki got exposed as a racist
- Quarterly earnings report shows NijiEN losing money
- Stocks freefall, now lower than their initial offering

And this all happened within a span of almost two years. That's crazy.
The all out war shit always made me fucking angry.
Niji was at its peak so all of the smug Nijishills went "OH HAHA BUT IS TRUE!" and "IS A NOTHINGBURGER HOLOS PROBABLY DO IT TOO!" fuck anyone who defended that shit. It's the only time I have genuinely seethed at Niji.
1711732612335.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Niji was at its peak so all of the smug Nijishills went "OH HAHA BUT IS TRUE!" and "IS A NOTHINGBURGER HOLOS PROBABLY DO IT TOO!" fuck anyone who defended that shit. It's the only time I have genuinely seethed at Niji.
my favorite part was Vox being smug about the EN curse while Mysta is having a menhera meltdown in the next post
and them being smug about gender integration when months later

EDIT: The twitterpost didnt go through but its KuriRinji/Vtuber Cringe's compilation of fujo seethe after Reimu interrupted his ASMR

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
- NijiID slowly dying
ID dying already happened prior to discord leak. The merge happened on February on that year, while the leak happened a month after. ID itself at the time before said merger was honestly doing okay (basing from personal fact that they still attending big virtual events alongside HoloID and fellow indie Indonesian vtubers), but right after the merge, it slowly dies down.

Bug Eater

Soooo.... If they cutting people out, they didnt re-record shit?
They changed it from a 2 day event to a 1 day event so they must've cut a lot of content - I'm guessing that Selen appeared a lot in the variety stuff. You'd think it would make more sense to produce a brand new event featuring more of the newer members but this was always just a Manjisanji cash grab - just imagine how many Vox Akuma acrylic stands they could've sold if they'd been able to hold the event last year.

:rikutazumi:

Zyklon Mag

God's Strongest Dragoon

Reads the discord leak
Shu wanted to be in Holostars? :magnino: The Guild Hall would actually be closed due to AIDS🌈:away:
You are now imagining Shu piloting Magni's model. Have fun with that nightmare.

Zyklon Mag

You are now imagining Shu piloting Magni's model. Have fun with that nightmare.
why would you spring that on me on this beautiful Friday what the fuck man what if sana was Aryan and flat chested

God's Strongest Dragoon

why would you spring that on me on this beautiful Friday what the fuck man what if sana was Aryan and flat chested
say no more
pfpsana.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Petra's appearance in AR Live is reduced due to cut content. Reduction must be apparent enough for her to post this. Nijisanji not giving Rosemi or Petra an L challenge (impossible)

GJ1c-Idmbw-AEs-Bnt.png

Petra getting screwed over by NijiEN management again. I feel bad for her.

Edit: Rosemi getting the short end of the stick as well. Not surprised if the program is gonna revolve around LuxNoc and the clique anyways.

Archive

We were THIS close to Obsydia official 3D Kino this makes me so sad we'll never get to see the blood sweat and tears Selen put into that
JUST RENAME EN TO LUXIEMSANJI YOU FUCKERS
Sayu approved :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 67072
As petty as it is, I am admittedly still bitter about the dumb shit Fulgur spewed about Council. He has no idea what Cover's expectations were for them, yet he was acting like some fag on 4chan.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
As petty as it is, I am admittedly still bitter about the dumb shit Fulgur spewed about Council. He has no idea what Cover's expectations were for them, yet he was acting like some fag on 4chan.
even fate itself thought that was the faggiest thing you could say because he then got his back fucked up

tgmslc

Yeah, NijiEN clearly stole HoloEN's crown that year with how popular Luxiem and Noctyx was and just the whole branch being solid and having a different vibe than Holo. It was supposed to be smooth sailing for Riku there, just counting his money in his yacht, surrounded by hundreds of silver playbuttons.

Then this shit happened. NijiEN was never the same when Petra accidentally leaked their private discord. The ALL-OUT WAR meme was born. This event was the beginning of everything going wrong with NijiEN. The Yab machine didn't stop. It put out such bangers as:
- ILUNA getting mogged by Tempus
- Yugo's graduation
- The AR Live cancellation
- Zaion's shitshow
- Nina's sudden graduation
- Mysta's graduation
- K9 Kuro's debut
- Matara Kan's debut
- NijiID slowly dying
- Selen's MV getting privated
- Pomu's graduation
- Selen's stealth suspension
- Kyo's graduation announcement
- Selen's termination
- The "Negligible" announcement
- Dokibird's redebut
- Elira's black screen stream
- Riku's apology stream
- Dramafags feasting on Niji
- Anycolor's stock crashes
- Kyo's graduation
- The Scarle and Aster drama
- Scarle's stealth suspension and quick return
- The Luca leak
- The Nijisanji unsubbing event
- The GURRAT
- Yuki got exposed as a racist
- Quarterly earnings report shows NijiEN losing money
- Stocks freefall, now lower than their initial offering

And this all happened within a span of almost two years. That's crazy.
Yes but Nina's graduation was only in June. 90% of the Niji yabs have happened in less than a year. ACCELERATE indeed, ACCELERATE straight into a burning dumpster.
Oh big agree. I oshi Council hard, and that blatant hater numberfagging shit makes my blood boil. Whenever I see someone posting about how Kronii or Fauna "fell off", it makes me want to punch a baby.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Yes but Nina's graduation was only in June. 90% of the Niji yabs have happened in less than a year. ACCELERATE indeed, ACCELERATE straight into a burning dumpster.

Oh big agree. I oshi Council hard, and that blatant hater numberfagging shit makes my blood boil. Whenever I see someone posting about how Kronii or Fauna "fell off", it makes me want to punch a baby.
The best part is that even looking at Luxiem's numbers from as far back as December, even Bae mogs them in CCV for the average stream now, even when she is the runt of Promise.
:selenpointandlaugh:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The best part is that even looking at Luxiem's numbers from as far back as December, even Bae mogs them in CCV for the average stream now, even when she is the runt of Promise.
:selenpointandlaugh:
heh
how many numbers does Promise get on esteemed platform BiliBili
checkmate, holoCHUD

The Rrat

Early Adopter
heh
how many numbers does Promise get on esteemed platform BiliBili
checkmate, holoCHUD
Unironically, I bet Bae would do better than them if she streamed there. She can actually speak the language lmao. Holo girl returns to Bilibili for the first time in 4 years AND speaks Chinese? The chinks would be salivating.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Unironically, I bet Bae would do better than them if she streamed there. She can actually speak the language lmao
The chink fujos dont care, they WILL listen to their lord speak in dulcet british tones

The last time he tried learning Chink he used a Taiwanese fan's art with the CCP flag lmao

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
According to Nousagi, he and Nux are sitting on some insider info that paint a grim picture of what's happening internally at Niji. He also backs up False and says he's going to drop stuff in April.
image.png

In other news, that Finana callout post is still on the frontpage in /r/Nijisanji and has amassed nearly 700 comments at this point.
Updated Archive - https://archive.ph/HkCbI

Top Bottom