"Spread more lies big nosed asshole - You are taking all of this oxygen to yourself - motherfucker"Kattarina Qutie

Nijisanji L Collection

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
A lot of the girls in NijiEN can't cut it in Holo. Enna, Elira and Millie being gaslighting, gatekeeping girlbosses wouldn't last too long in Holo, same with Finana's lazy ass and Reimu's autism for singing. Only Pomu and Selen have the work ethic to flourish in Hololive, now Doki's killing it being an indie and Pomu's too broken to even consider applying for Hololive.
You underestimate how much environment shape the person, especially if it's intentional conditioning that's sure as hell practiced in tardsanji. If they went to Holo from the beginning we'd see very different people. Now, though - they all need 2-3 years of detox as indie or with unrelated job in good environment.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Only Pomu and Selen have the work ethic to flourish in Hololive, now Doki's killing it being an indie and Pomu's too broken to even consider applying for Hololive.
That's Riku's plan. He'll hire every talent with the chops for Holo that doesn't get in because Holo only has a new generation once a year or two, and break them. That way he ensures that Holo will eventually run out of talents to hire. All that will be left will be soulless husks with dead eyes where once, an enthusiastic newcomer sought to share her ideas with the world.

When that day comes. When only the broken are left. When all content creation will be as standardised, automated and by the books as Niji's merch runs.

That will be the day Niji wins.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Petra's appearance in AR Live is reduced due to cut content. Reduction must be apparent enough for her to post this. Nijisanji not giving Rosemi or Petra an L challenge (impossible)

GJ1c-Idmbw-AEs-Bnt.png

Parts of Petra's AR Live concert appearances will have to be edited out, presumably to remove Selen's involvement
Roesemi hasn't posted any similar message
EDIT: Rosemi has posted, seems like obviously, the OBSIDYA bit will be edited out

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

Niji fanmerch seller says they can't get anyone to take modeling pics with their NijiEN bags.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Niji fanmerch seller says they can't get anyone to take modeling pics with their NijiEN bags.

Artists not being fucked by anything and everything challenge: impossible.

Tubedude

A lot of the girls in NijiEN can't cut it in Holo. Enna, Elira and Millie being gaslighting, gatekeeping girlbosses wouldn't last too long in Holo, same with Finana's lazy ass and Reimu's autism for singing. Only Pomu and Selen have the work ethic to flourish in Hololive, now Doki's killing it being an indie and Pomu's too broken to even consider applying for Hololive.
Counterpoint: Gura

Admittedly with Gura you have her laziness being pretty much her only controversy whereas Enna, Millie, and Finana would definitely have more than just that as a controversy.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I love how English leave his body when he sees "Dokibir"

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I said it a long while back, but I believe nijisanji's apparent level of support is fraudulent in some way. They are the "woke" mimicry of Hololive's success. The fact that their stocks and viewership dipped only as much as they did indicates in aspect, by what remains, the portion of their support that is/was artificial. Put in a more positive light, the amount of backlash observable on social media is reassuring that we are not yet entirely in a world where actual people are entirely silo'd off into total invisibility online, and while niji isn't going anywhere yet, I would liken it to Disney or Marvel - it's past its peak imo. Thank you for coming to my tedtalk.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Parts of Petra's AR Live concert appearances will have to be edited out, presumably to remove Selen's involvement
Roesemi hasn't posted any similar message
Petra getting screwed over by NijiEN management again. I feel bad for her.

Edit: Rosemi getting the short end of the stick as well. Not surprised if the program is gonna revolve around LuxNoc and the clique anyways.

Archive

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
but I believe nijisanji's apparent level of support is fraudulent in some way
Constant inflation from /#/, strategy of acceleration and capitalizing on chinese fujo audiences pretty much makes this belief a reality.

hell even their finances are on the life support right now

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Soooo.... If they cutting people out, they didnt re-record shit?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Soooo.... If they cutting people out, they didnt re-record shit?
For comparison, Ayame and Rushia's group song got totally cut from 3rd fes, iirc. Rushia got canned a month before that. For 5th fes, Mel got fired about a month before Selen, though termination of Selen was obviously going to happen since the last week of December. All of Mel's shit was totally replaced, except her solo, obviously.

They really have no excuse to not re-record shit for the AR live. We didn't even know it was happening until today, they could have easily pushed it back, while fes dates are in person and scheduled months in advance, involve far more people, and a live venue with at least some live parts while this is all digital and pre-recorded.

What a crock of shit.
Cross-post for posterity. They are being cheap fuckers.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Ok, so Petra had her 3d stream, but eveidently didnt redo anything for AR live. My bet is they don't wanna pay anyone for recordng again.
INB4: This totally gonna be another shitty flop, stock will drop again after release.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
JUST RENAME EN TO LUXIEMSANJI YOU FUCKERS

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
JUST RENAME EN TO LUXIEMSANJI YOU FUCKERS
they should rename it to "Luxiem 和他们的母狗" (Luxiem and their bitches) since the only fans left will be the chinese, Vox already declared his eternal fealty in that scheduled BiliBili stream, they wont be gone unless he mentions Taiwan once

Nigel Nigerman

Lurker mode activated.

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I said it a long while back, but I believe nijisanji's apparent level of support is fraudulent in some way. They are the "woke" mimicry of Hololive's success. The fact that their stocks and viewership dipped only as much as they did indicates in aspect, by what remains, the portion of their support that is/was artificial.
Sorry mumber but this is nonsensical, Niji was popular before Holo, this is an undeniable fact. NijiEN got popular off of chinese/asian fujos and disenfranchised HoloEN fans. We don't need conspiracies to justify their popularity, it isn't a secret that 2022 was Niji's best year and Holo's worst post boom, they were genuinely adored by a lot of people.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
When weren't they cheap?
More pointing it out as evidence Riku's "commitment" speech was bullshit, as we expected it would be.

Ok, so Petra had her 3d stream, but eveidently didnt redo anything for AR live. My bet is they don't wanna pay anyone for recordng again.
INB4: This totally gonna be another shitty flop, stock will drop again after release.
I actually wish the stages were sold separately and not bundled. It would be hilarious because the girls' ticket would probably sell a fraction of the femboys'.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Lurker mode activated.
Sorry mumber but this is nonsensical, Niji was popular before Holo, this is an undeniable fact. NijiEN got popular off of chinese/asian fujos and disenfranchised HoloEN fans. We don't need conspiracies to justify their popularity, it isn't a secret that 2022 was Niji's best year and Holo's worst post boom, they were genuinely adored by a lot of people.
Yeah, NijiEN clearly stole HoloEN's crown that year with how popular Luxiem and Noctyx was and just the whole branch being solid and having a different vibe than Holo. It was supposed to be smooth sailing for Riku there, just counting his money in his yacht, surrounded by hundreds of silver playbuttons.

Then this shit happened. NijiEN was never the same when Petra accidentally leaked their private discord. The ALL-OUT WAR meme was born. This event was the beginning of everything going wrong with NijiEN. The Yab machine didn't stop. It put out such bangers as:
- ILUNA getting mogged by Tempus
- Yugo's graduation
- The AR Live cancellation
- Zaion's shitshow
- Nina's sudden graduation
- Mysta's graduation
- K9 Kuro's debut
- Matara Kan's debut
- NijiID slowly dying
- Selen's MV getting privated
- Pomu's graduation
- Selen's stealth suspension
- Kyo's graduation announcement
- Selen's termination
- The "Negligible" announcement
- Dokibird's redebut
- Elira's black screen stream
- Riku's apology stream
- Dramafags feasting on Niji
- Anycolor's stock crashes
- Kyo's graduation
- The Scarle and Aster drama
- Scarle's stealth suspension and quick return
- The Luca leak
- The Nijisanji unsubbing event
- The GURRAT
- Yuki got exposed as a racist
- Quarterly earnings report shows NijiEN losing money
- Stocks freefall, now lower than their initial offering

And this all happened within a span of almost two years. That's crazy.

Top Bottom