"I am sweeto kyutto catto!"Nekomata Okayu

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
bout to numberfag, but its interesting how Finana has 1/4th of his subs even pre cull and a good chunk of her recent covers crack the 1 million view mark while his faggy movie sits at 387k, guess Fujos dont like movie length motion comics
Hour long vs a couple minutes makes a huge difference to repeatability. Plus, covers probably go on music playlists.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hour long vs a couple minutes makes a huge difference to repeatability. Plus, covers probably go on music playlists.
yeah, its pretty apparent, but interesting still to me that Finana has that much pull on her music projects, Reimu and Enna's works dont have as much reach as the gacha fish's works, nor the frequency of release

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah people tend to replay music and it has a wider appeal, that animation is something you watch once if you're a fujo and never again.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Came across this:
Some dude never got his Niji merch and the shop said to wait and see and now he still doesn't have it and time for refund is over too

Paypal fucking sucks. He could do a chargeback if he paid using a credit card.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
yeah, its pretty apparent, but interesting still to me that Finana has that much pull on her music projects, Reimu and Enna's works dont have as much reach as the gacha fish's works, nor the frequency of release
I think a lot of the Niji fanbase watch these releases regardless of whether they actually watch the streamer or not.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Goes to show how incredibly incompetent NijiEN management is. This girl should have atleast 3 albums by now and signed into an actual music/record label.
I was under the impression Enna barely does karaoke and original songs as well?

Maybe she is in a similar position to Risu, who should, by sheer talent alone, also be signed off to a label

Punished Lurker

Reimu is an amazing singer and I would love to listen to more of her covers or original songs... if she actully did them. I think the last time she did something related to singing was the concert at anime impulse in January and her Orisong back in october

Maybe she is in a similar position to Risu, who should, by sheer talent alone, also be signed off to a label
She doesn't do them very frequently but she definetely sings more than Reimu. Last time it was the Nier fanconcert a couple of weeks ago

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Kiara has less connections, a few within the music industry too and a few more with irl Idols but as far as Vtubers go, she doesn't venture far from her known friends, like Aura/Pandora, Pomu and yeah, I would add Ophie (R.I.P) as well plus maybe Nina. She won't seek collabs with non-Holos unless she is really interested (like Korean girl) or has a funny Idea (Neuro-sama).
Neuro-sama, Ophelia, Ophelia's similarly idol brained friend whose name I forgot, her appearance at that cringe as fuck German anime con, Pomu, Nina...

I'm not sure Calli has that many different collabs outside of Holo, yet alone the rest of the (female) EN branch. She and Calli are basically the only ones who do actively seek out collabs outside of Holo.

tgmslc

Neuro-sama, Ophelia, Ophelia's similarly idol brained friend whose name I forgot, her appearance at that cringe as fuck German anime con, Pomu, Nina...

I'm not sure Calli has that many different collabs outside of Holo, yet alone the rest of the (female) EN branch. She and Calli are basically the only ones who do actively seek out collabs outside of Holo.
In terms of streams, or music? Because in terms of music, Calli has collabs with One Piece, Metal Gear Solid, and DC Comics. And tracks with Reol, TK, and Boogey Vox. Not even counting RM collabs.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Wonder if that's something that Niji might crack down on in the future. I do think most of these companies would've ended up reaching out to Doki eventually but it's a lot easier when you already have a good business relationship with their staff, instead of having everything relayed through your manager.
Imagine Niji finally putting the managers to work...except instead of managing talents they'll be spending their time monitoring talents' communications to sniff out any attempts at building personal contacts with third-parties.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's not that they are putting managers to work, it's that they had either nobody or unpaid college interns handling those nebulous duties.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
It's not that they are putting managers to work, it's that they had either nobody or unpaid college interns handling those nebulous duties.
There is a reason Hololive hires experienced managers: they know their vtuber is numero uno. If they don't take care of their number one product then they would eventually lose business. They learned it the hard way from the Mel's manager drama. Now they have a system where the new managers are going to the easy to work talents to get experience. They are now paying dividends from this.

Nijisanji on the other hand...

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
There is a reason Hololive hires experienced managers: they know their vtuber is numero uno. If they don't take care of their number one product then they would eventually lose business. They learned it the hard way from the Mel's manager drama. Now they have a system where the new managers are going to the easy to work talents to get experience. They are now paying dividends from this.

Nijisanji on the other hand...
That negative review from one of the ex-managers who complained about the talents being given special treatment over rank and file employees was one of the best endorsements I've ever seen.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
There is a reason Hololive hires experienced managers
They also have way more managers in general. While they do not have a 1:1 talent to manager ratio, it is definitely not as egregious as Niji. At most, it seems like a manager will have 2 talents. They also do have a training system for them where they basically give the more experienced talents that are easier to manage rookie managers to help train them.

God's Strongest Dragoon

That negative review from one of the ex-managers who complained about the talents being given special treatment over rank and file employees was one of the best endorsements I've ever seen.
Imagine starting your job at a talent management agency in Hollywood and you're pissed off that Tom Cruise or Keanu Reeves walks in and everyone gives them special treatment.

Nigel Nigerman

Imagine starting your job at a talent management agency in Hollywood and you're pissed off that Tom Cruise or Keanu Reeves walks in and everyone gives them special treatment.
That's what happens in NijiEN, the manager has more priority than the talent that is why Elira and her clique gets preferential treatment. Also if you're male.

UberSoldat

According to Nousagi, he and Nux are sitting on some insider info that paint a grim picture of what's happening internally at Niji. He also backs up False and says he's going to drop stuff in April.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That's what happens in NijiEN, the manager has more priority than the talent that is why Elira and her clique gets preferential treatment. Also if you're male.
Men getting treated better than women? WTF, I'm starting to like Nijisanji now.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Enna has 29 original songs/covers on her channel: Playlist

But like everything in niji, getting permissions for anything takes forever. On top of that, she is a perfectionist that prerecords harmonies for songs she will sing to make them sound better. All of this takes a lot of effort, making her karaokes quite rare.

Her most recent one was the Nier concert. She had to commission all 10 songs from scratch. She prerecorded a lot of harmonies again, got custom backgrounds and everything. It took 10 months to prepare everything. Sadly it released in the middle of all the drama, which pulled the numbers down a lot and earned it a ton of dislikes. If I was her I would be pretty upset about it, because quality wise the concert/karaoke was top notch.

Nijisanji is really wasting her skills and talent here. Sometimes I do wonder what she could have achieved if she were in holo...

Nigel Nigerman

Enna has 29 original songs/covers on her channel: Playlist

But like everything in niji, getting permissions for anything takes forever. On top of that, she is a perfectionist that prerecords harmonies for songs she will sing to make them sound better. All of this takes a lot of effort, making her karaokes quite rare.

Her most recent one was the Nier concert. She had to commission all 10 songs from scratch. She prerecorded a lot of harmonies again, got custom backgrounds and everything. It took 10 months to prepare everything. Sadly it released in the middle of all the drama, which pulled the numbers down a lot and earned it a ton of dislikes. If I was her I would be pretty upset about it, because quality wise the concert/karaoke was top notch.

Nijisanji is really wasting her skills and talent here. Sometimes I do wonder what she could have achieved if she were in holo...
A lot of the girls in NijiEN can't cut it in Holo. Enna, Elira and Millie being gaslighting, gatekeeping girlbosses wouldn't last too long in Holo, same with Finana's lazy ass and Reimu's autism for singing. Only Pomu and Selen have the work ethic to flourish in Hololive, now Doki's killing it being an indie and Pomu's too broken to even consider applying for Hololive.

Top Bottom