"If I could turn Urufugang into a spoon, I feel like you guys would still enjoy it. Would you want to be my spoon?"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji L Collection

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Is this nothing fucking game gonna become the "ally" list now?
Nah I think people are observing if there are any signs that Hololive will shun Dokibird for fear of jeopardizing any potential collabs with Nijisanji. Now it's pretty clear there are no issues here.

If Shiri and Ollie responded the same as Hex and Meloco people would definitely have noticed and fed into the above rrat.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nah I think people are observing if there are any signs that Hololive will shun Dokibird for fear of jeopardizing any potential collabs with Nijisanji. Now it's pretty clear there are no issues here.

If Shiri and Ollie acted the same as Hex and Meloco people would definitely have noticed and fed into the above rrat.
Just saying her name isn't the same as openly collabing with her/siding with her, Holo will absolutely not jeopardize a whole corpo with tons of influence for some brownie points with a bunch of randos on twitter and dramanigers who don't even watch them. Or maybe it's Occam's razor again and Niji somehow doesn't care.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

If Shiri and Ollie responded the same as Hex and Meloco people would definitely have noticed and fed into the above rrat.
people would've noticed anyways and rrated if they ignored it either willingly or unwillingly, regardless i think its interesting that they seemingly dont have any sort of management wrangling to not notice Doki, i doubt this will amount to anything but its still an interesting observation
For all we know, the only people who will react to it were people who were already friends with her, while people who liked the rest of Niji or simply didnt have a horse in the race will just overlook it

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I hate the fact that Holo, which has nothing to do with this stupid nonsense, has to be factored in and will be attacked by whichever side they appear to not be siding with. Maybe the fucking clique extended outside of Niji and we need to witch hunt Amelia because she ignored the fucking bento!
1711556384663.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hate the fact that Holo, which has nothing to do with this stupid nonsense, has to be factored in and will be attacked by whichever side they appear to not be siding with.
View attachment 66889
biggest negative EN event in the sphere and it happened to a person who was universally beloved, it was bound to happen anyways, i think if it happened to Vox or Finana it would just have been a sad event (and they wouldnt have bounced back that quick)
atleast the people who most fervently look for schizo clues on who supports who will be schizophrenic themselves like nyfco or us

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I hate the fact that Holo, which has nothing to do with this stupid nonsense, has to be factored in and will be attacked by whichever side they appear to not be siding with.
View attachment 66889
>people are interested in how their biggest competitor is responding to this
Welcome to the top, everyone's always going to be asking "What's Holo going to do?!" whenever something big happens in the industry, especially in regards to their biggest competitor.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>people are interested in how their biggest competitor is responding to this
Welcome to the top, everyone's always going to be asking "What's Holo going to do?!" whenever something big happens in the industry, especially in regards to their biggest competitor.
I want fishman to win now. I am officially a phaseshill.
Let him deal with the bullshit.

Also I just found this nonsense
Just woke up but holy shit, someone is really going all in on cancelling Kiara.

Imagine spending $100 USD on this Holo vs Holo op, how mindbroken are these lunatics?

View attachment 66881

The Rrat

Early Adopter
biggest negative EN event in the sphere and it happend to a person who was universally beloved, it was bound to happen anyways
atleast the people who most fervently look for schizo clues on who supports who will be schizophrenic themselves like nyfco or us
It just shows how little care Nijisanji puts into their management, especially of EN's. Doki is probably one of the most well-connected VTubers in the EN sphere, knowing people from all the big corpo players and indies alike. Not only did Niji refuse to capitalize that, they just straight-up didn't consider the consequences of firing her in their normal fashion would have, that's how unaware of their own situation they are. They thought they were getting rid of another Gundou, when the truth it the impact was always going to be more akin to if they did the same thing to Kuzuha, who I see as comparable in terms of influence on the JP side.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It just shows how little care Nijisanji puts into their management, especially of EN's. Doki is probably one of the most well-connected VTubers in the EN sphere, knowing people from all the big corpo players and indies alike. Not only did Niji refuse to capitalize that, they just straight-up didn't consider the consequences of firing her in their normal fashion would have, that's how unaware of their own situation they are. They thought they were getting rid of another Gundou, when the truth it the impact was always going to be more akin to if they did the same thing to Kuzuha, who I see as comparable in terms of influence on the JP side.
I think the only way they could've fucked this up similarly is if they did it to Pomu
and even then thats debatable if it would've been worse

If they did it to Vox there would be a mass chink event but the wider community would just shrug their shoulders and go "eh", same for everyone else sans the chink event

tgmslc

It just shows how little care Nijisanji puts into their management, especially of EN's. Doki is probably one of the most well-connected VTubers in the EN sphere, knowing people from all the big corpo players and indies alike.
Truer words were never spoken. Didn't her EA contact reach out to her barely a day after her termination to say "Hey so we're totally down to work with you directly as an indie."

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I think the only way they could've fucked this up similarly is if they did it to Pomu
and even then thats debatable if it would've been worse

If they did it to Vox there would be a mass chink event but the wider community would just shrug their shoulders and go "eh", same for everyone else sans the chink event
Pomu would have probably been worse internally. The holo reaction likely would have been the same, but I think both Niji talents and non-chink fans would have reacted even worse than they did with Selen. Pomu was social and loved by everyone, but that was more contained to Nijisanji and related VTuber sphere, where Selen was more of a loner within Niji than compared to outside of it. Pomu is also less bombastic and, for lack of a better word, rebellious. Selen had a small history of having spats with management. If they tried to say Pomu was breaking rules, I think people things would have been about as bad, if not worse internally.

Like, to give an example of how fucking unaware of her connections they are, Doki has connections that are one step away from large normie people like XQC and OTK, and has direct connections with OfflineTV. That isn't counting the corporate video game connections she has formed, like have been mentioned.

Truer words were never spoken. Didn't her EA contact reach out to her barely a day after her termination to say "Hey so we're totally down to work with you directly as an indie."
They were already working with her directly as a corpo, anyway, so it makes sense. That's how she was actually able to get her Apex trophies/goodies and they didn't end up lining Riku's yacht.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Pomu would have probably been worse internally. The holo reaction likely would have been the same, but I think both Niji talents and non-chink fans would have reacted even worse than they did with Selen. Pomu was social and loved by everyone, but that was more contained to Nijisanji and related VTuber sphere, where Selen was more of a loner within Niji than compared to outside of it. Pomu is also less bombastic and, for lack of a better word, rebellious. Selen had a small history of having spats with management. If they tried to say Pomu was breaking rules, I think people things would have been about as bad, if not worse internally.

Like, to give an example of how fucking unaware of her connections they are, Doki has connections that are one step away from large normie people like XQC and OTK, and has direct connections with OfflineTV. That isn't counting the corporate video game connections she has formed, like have been mentioned.

They were already working with her directly as a corpo, anyway, so it makes sense. That's how she was actually able to get her Apex trophies/goodies and they didn't end up lining Riku's yacht.
Yeah, id agree
my overall point is that its fascinating how the others seem to just be in their own lane to the overall community and they seem to just be there compared to Pomu and Selen, Enna is debatably connected.
Holos meanwhile know oodles of people within the sphere and related ones like music, even people who dont do music seem connected to artists, VAs, etc. its interesting how NijiEN just seems to have/had a sphere of twitch orbiters in both the vtuber and flesh side, and those seem to be somewhat dwindling since the events
I dunno, maybe someone with more Niji knowledge can tell me im retarded and they actually did have plenty of connections, but its just seems wierd/interesting to compare and contrast the overall staying power of a Niji compared to a Holo, especially when people kept dick riding Niji back in the day for not being as restrictive as le eviul idol rivals

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yes, they immediately sent her a care package. She was likely in contact with them before she was even terminated and coordinating her post-Niji sponsorship before she "officially" left NijiEN.

She's also received her official sponsorship with Apex

And the official "shill Apex" tweet

Her EA contact is very likely through Respawn because of her Apex history and she's done A LOT in terms of positive PR for them. I wouldn't be surprised if she receives a pre-release day copy of the sequel to Jedi Survivor since they like her so much and she's an approved content creator.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Her EA contact is very likely through Respawn because of her Apex history and she's done A LOT in terms of positive PR for them. I wouldn't be surprised if she receives a pre-release day copy of the sequel to Jedi Survivor since they like her so much and she's an approved content creator.
She said that she's basically whitelisted for all EA prereleases.

God's Strongest Dragoon

She said that she's basically whitelisted for all EA prereleases
Yeah, she's a perfect PR content creator. She finds bugs ALL THE TIME that people just assume "it's Doki's luck" and not the game being shit. Even when she does find bugs, she laughs it off, painting it as entertaining, as opposed to making the dev look like shit.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Even when she does find bugs, she laughs it off, painting it as entertaining, as opposed to making the dev look like shit.
She's actually been more critical of games in general as Doki than she was as Selen though - doesn't have Niji managers breathing down her neck to protect their perms/sposorships, I guess... She was not very complimentary about the South Park game last night for example.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Yes, they immediately sent her a care package. She was likely in contact with them before she was even terminated and coordinating her post-Niji sponsorship before she "officially" left NijiEN.

She's also received her official sponsorship with Apex

And the official "shill Apex" tweet

Add this to the list:

Literally tweeted that while I was reading your message haha.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yeah, id agree
my overall point is that its fascinating how the others seem to just be in their own lane to the overall community and they seem to just be there compared to Pomu and Selen, Enna is debatably connected.
Holos meanwhile know oodles of people within the sphere and related ones like music, even people who dont do music seem connected to artists, VAs, etc. its interesting how NijiEN just seems to have/had a sphere of twitch orbiters in both the vtuber and flesh side, and those seem to be somewhat dwindling since the events
While I'm sure that Niji's corporate culture (No using one's alternate accounts, something Holo doesn't give a fuck about) doesn't help, it's generally only quite exceptional individuals that really do have meaningful outside contacts and actually use them.

Niji EN had Selen, Holo EN has Calli and Kiara, and, uh... I think that's it?

I'd wager that character matters a great deal more than corporate culture. Else Selen wouldn't have had them, while numerous other Holos would have them.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
While I'm sure that Niji's corporate culture (No using one's alternate accounts, something Holo doesn't give a fuck about) doesn't help, it's generally only quite exceptional individuals that really do have meaningful outside contacts and actually use them.

Niji EN had Selen, Holo EN has Calli and Kiara, and, uh... I think that's it?

I'd wager that character matters a great deal more than corporate culture. Else Selen wouldn't have had them, while numerous other Holos would have them.
That is fair. The JP side is far more connected, but that only really pertains to Japan. In terms of EN VTubers, Youtube-centric ones are pretty disconnected from the bigger parts of the regular streaming-sphere (Twitch is more popular despite how much people here hate it). Calli probably has the biggest name contacts within Holo EN and even then I'd probably say Doki might be better connected.

Top Bottom