"reverb fart noise That's entertainment. fart fart fart fart fart fart now -THIS- is streaming!"Harry Macchia

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
:dokibirdWhat::dokibirdWhat::dokibirdWhat:

The double-take.
:dokibirdWhat::dokibirdWhat::dokibirdWhat:

foto_no_exif (19) (1).jpg

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
So far only Hex and Meloco have played Shinkansen 0 on stream. Both glossed over the credits and just try to look out for their own names.

Linking Meloco’s VOD since Hex’s is linked above.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

i know this is just a patreon thing to include a reference but im glad they still included her in spite of the JP reaction to her termination being mostly "she deserved it"
well, outside of financial sites atleast

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Is it weird that I'm surprised at how he handled that well when literally all he did was treat it the same as every other vtuber easter egg? They've just had so many retarded yabs as of late.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Is it weird that I'm surprised at how he handled that well when literally all he did was treat it the same as every other vtuber easter egg? They've just had so many retarded yabs as of late.
I didn't post it after seeing it yesterday for that reason. Someone gave me a reason to now. He definitely noticed who was on it, though. I didn't notice the double-take he did the first time I watched it.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Oh hey, fishman was there too.
Meloco circled Doki with cursor.
Hex accented on Doki
Retard rrat fuel arrived

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What even is this game? Someone explain this to me like I'm an undocumented immigrant.

Bronze

What even is this game? Someone explain this to me like I'm an undocumented immigrant.
It's the "I'm on observation duty" game (horror game where you search for anomalies) but made by Chilla's art. And it's on a train

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Something funny came up on leddit for me
Youtube JP had some sort of event to celebrate the higher performing JP youtube stars, this included vtubers, Tsukino Mito from Niji, Koyori and La+ from Hololive, it featured people mostly celebrating their Playbuttons

at 18:25 is Mito, 24:50 is Koyori, 35:00 is Laplus

kurocolor.jpg
If you can notice, they obviously have different models for the playbuttons, but a barely noticable but interesting detail, is that you can see Koyori and La+ seem to have actual scans of their playbutton or atleast someone bothering to texture the models right, complete with the actual plaque contents, while Mito has a very janky, almost bronze looking one with no names or numbers on it

She also speaks about her award in such a robotic manner compared to Koyo and La+ its almost kinda strange

Last edited:

tgmslc

Youtube JP had some sort of event to celebrate the higher performing JP youtube stars, this included vtubers, Tsukino Mito from Niji, Koyori and La+ from Hololive, it featured people mostly celebrating their Playbuttons

View attachment 66857
If you can notice, they obviously have different models for the playbuttons, but a barely noticable but interesting detail, is that you can see Koyori and La+ seem to have actual scans of their playbutton or alteast someone bothering to texture the models right, complete with the actual plaque contents, while Mito has a very janky, almost bronze looking one with no names or numbers on it

She also speaks about her award in such a robotic manner compared to Koyo and La+ its almost kinda strange

Bruh, everytime we get even more details indicating the Niji livers don't receive their Play buttons, its like, how many more nails does this specific coffin need???

Militante

Hex Haywire PL claims he is unaffected by animosity

In case he does decide to be affected by the animosity. And also because archive.today doesn't load for me half the time.

Archive

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

View attachment 66857
If you can notice, they obviously have different models for the playbuttons, but a barely noticable but interesting detail, is that you can see Koyori and La+ seem to have actual scans of their playbutton or alteast someone bothering to texture the models right, complete with the actual plaque contents, while Mito has a very janky, almost bronze looking one with no names or numbers on it

What the heck is with this matchmaking, we duo-queue as Golds, and they throw a frickin Wood on our team? How are we supposed to carry this trash?!

Koronesuki

X-Potato

View attachment 66857

She's probably never seen one in person. She may not have even known that YouTube gives out playbuttons, because no one at Nijisanji bothered to tell her.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Stop wasting time on the internet and start picking fruits unless you want to chat with ICE.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Oh hey, fishman was there too.
Meloco circled Doki with cursor.
Hex accented on Doki
Retard rrat fuel arrived
Compared to the Hololive and Holostars guys:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is this nothing fucking game gonna become the "ally" list now?
Nyfco sisters are going to be seething at it, its going to be great
Also, Shinri's PL made fun of Niji anyways and Ollie is Ollie tbh

Top Bottom