"The strong end up in the worker camp while the weak end up in the fishing pond"Ninomae Ina'nis

Nijisanji L Collection

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Yeah I don't think HoloES will be a thing, if anything I'd lean towards HoloKR of HoloTW.
Methinks ReGloss is an experiment for HoloKR, a girl group type of vtubers like Isegye. They'll probably be based in Japan as Korea's too corrupt for JP corpos to flourish. HoloTW is just Gura tbh or they'll debut a cnnuy-oreinted gen which the likes of @niggaphil will lap up and sell his kidney to support to.

tgmslc

The main problem I see with Anycolor is that their approach to vtubers has gotten stale. I mean they are focused too much on the streaming aspect and not on the others that synergizes with vtubing. Hololive saw the potential of their vtubers as brand ambassadors and them stepping in that direction will grow the company. It also helps them that Yagoo has worked in Sanrio before so he knows how they operate.
I mean, this all just comes back to the fact that Anycolor and Riku refuse to put anything beyond the bare minimum back into the company. Getting brand deals like Hololive's can't be cheap & has probably required enormous effort & money spent building their brand. Which, Riku could totally do but it'd mean cutting into his personal take by any percent, so, never gonna happen.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
After the upcoming quarterly report NijiEN will be treated as NijiID and be on life support
They already kinda do with the number of treatment differences they got vs JP (ie. the recently announced sanbaka anniversary live concert, and upcoming rofmao+cnr concert), EN may get the occasional con appearances and such but their magnitude of exposure is still ways beyond what the JP livers got so far

A

Add this to the pile. :kroniidrinking:

Just remember. When a Nijisister blames holo antis for their woes, it is all projection.
Hoshiyomis stay winning :pippasquish:

niggaphil

Methinks ReGloss is an experiment for HoloKR, a girl group type of vtubers like Isegye. They'll probably be based in Japan as Korea's too corrupt for JP corpos to flourish. HoloTW is just Gura tbh or they'll debut a cnnuy-oreinted gen which the likes of @niggaphil will lap up and sell his kidney to support to.
HoloTW is unlikely due to limited market (China chink won't watch it), but Kurosanji did mentioned they would like to make KuroTW.

Also, my both kidneys and balls were controlled by my Romanian wife, I am unable to geld myself to support other cunnuy girls :dokiSmug:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I remembered the obese Filipina exists, and looking at her obese channel in holodex the majority of her streams have been member streams since the black screen stream Elira made.
:millieLoser:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I remembered the obese Filipina exists, and looking at her obese channel in holodex the majority of her streams have been member streams since the black screen stream Elira made.
:millieLoser:
With that many membership streams and so few public ones, she’s essentially culling her public viewership. Yes you’ll get a comfy bubble with lots of loyal fans but at the same time you’re on the way to being a 3-view.

Nigel Nigerman

With that many membership streams and so few public ones, she’s essentially culling her public viewership. Yes you’ll get a comfy bubble with lots of loyal fans but at the same time you’re on the way to being a 3-view.
LOL, can't blame the fat flip from trying to earn from her members. NijiEN has collectively killed their algorithm. The only chance they have is an infusion of new blood and God knows the dramafags lying in wait when they try to debut a new gen this soon.

Right now NijiEN is in a damned if you, damned if you don't situation. Every move they make they know everyone will shit on them. That's what happens when you treat a beloved member as something negligible, the fanbase turns on you and the dramafags will feast on your dying corpse.

Punished Lurker

I agree with you, but this is a problem that doesn't extend only to her but also the rest of Ethyria and some other EN members

To add some context to the situation, ever since the end of february/start of march all of Ethyria have been on Japan for totally-not-3D-work and haven't been streaming at all, in fact most of Ethyria haven't been streaming since the beginning of february (except for Enna who did a Nier fanconcert and some streams here and there and Millie who's been doing the member streams) in order to record songs for god-knows-what.

They had already talked about this "break" before the Selen situation happened, but I'm interested in seeing if this very long period of no streaming + everything that happened since Selen's termination is going to affect their numbers and if so, how much

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She could take from a page of Finana's notes and just have her most loyal paypigs inhabit a private discord alongside her.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I don't think Idol ES is going to succeed. Frankly, I'll be surprised if it ever gets off the ground. If it does, I could see Nijisanji trying to copy it, and failing miserably just like they have with every other overseas Nijisanji branch.

Hololive doesn't need to copy less successful vtuber companies, so I don't think we'll see a Hololive ES branch. We might get some more bilingual Spanish speakers in the EN branches though.

Yeah I don't think HoloES will be a thing, if anything I'd lean towards HoloKR of HoloTW.

I'd honestly expect Cover to try to find a Spain-based member that's English/Spanish fluent. Can stream at cover-over hours and give Kiara someone to interact with within decently similar time zones.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
anykuro is back to crashing btw, did they lift restriction? can anyone confirm is there are news?
1711417831601.png

Leaked photo of Anykuro HQ right now
1711418020219.png

tgmslc

I just want
anykuro is back to crashing btw, did they lift restriction? can anyone confirm is there are news?
View attachment 66796

Leaked photo of Anykuro HQ right now
Oh damn, I didn't realize it was nosediving again. The stonks appeared to be leveling out at around 2700 yen and the consensus I saw was that it would stabilize there before the Q4 report in a few months finally killed it.

Maybe investors saw all the recent shit re: Petra's underwhelming 3D and the Singapore concert, and are asking the obvious question of "Hey, why does this look nowhere near as good as Hololive's 5th Fes??"

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I just want

Oh damn, I didn't realize it was nosediving again. The stonks appeared to be leveling out at around 2700 yen and the consensus I saw was that it would stabilize there before the Q4 report in a few months finally killed it.

Maybe investors saw all the recent shit re: Petra's underwhelming 3D and the Singapore concert, and are asking the obvious question of "Hey, why does this look nowhere near as good as Hololive's 5th Fes??"
Petra had the more successful 3d, Rosemi got like half her viewers.

tgmslc

Petra had the more successful 3d, Rosemi got like half her viewers.
Oh, right, my bad. Yeah, i got the two confused. Everyone was hyping Rosemi's 3D cuz she seems relatively well-liked outside of the Niji hugboxes but apparently they were too busy to turn up.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh, right, my bad. Yeah, i got the two confused. Everyone was hyping Rosemi's 3D cuz she seems relatively well-liked outside of the Niji hugboxes but apparently they were too busy to turn up.
Petra has a bunch of chinks and nips who watch her, rosemi depended on the EN side and they left her to dry because Niji is radioactive atm.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Petra was also right before HoloFes, so she might have managed to pick up stragglers waiting for the ads and shit to stop running for the actual concert. I imagine a lot of people who can't moonspeak skim over most of the preshow stuff. Especially what with no subbing or translation efforts that I can recall.
"But hey this is on so fuck it why not."

God's Strongest Dragoon

I just want

This has nothing to do with 5th fes, Petra, or any of that.

It's actually 3 different reasons. The first issue that they're complaining about is this:
A

Add this to the pile. :kroniidrinking:

Just remember. When a Nijisister blames holo antis for their woes, it is all projection.
They're really pissed because it looks incredibly unprofessional and it makes them think that Niji isn't in control of anything because in their minds, everything was perfectly under control at the JP side of the company.

The second big issue is that they finally found out that the NijiEN issue has been picked up by the big overseas youtube channels with 10+ million subs (Asmon, Critikal, Mutahar, etc). They're starting to believe that the damage is permanent and NijiEN will never recover to its prior success because these big channels have spread all the bad news and ensured the brand is poison in the EN market.

The third issue is that they have started to analyze NijiEN's viewing time and realize the Doki situation wasn't just a big controversey that hurt PR, it had a tangible impact that nuked that branch. They've talking about the February and March numbers and they're not happy with the situation. They're like 3-4 weeks behind on the entire details of the EN branch because they never dug too deep into analyzing it. So they're finally starting to figure out that the Q4 performance for NijiEN is going to be worse than the Q3 performance.

The main point is that they thought NijiEN could be restored to its former glory and they're just now getting the memo that the branch is public enemy #1 right now to the EN market. They're realizing that Riku's promise to restore the NijiEN branch to its former glory is worth jackshit and the company has managed to get into another controversy with the Suisei shit. There's also now talk that because the stock didn't rebound hard enough, they're all scared that the stock is going to tank even more.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

This has nothing to do with 5th fes, Petra, or any of that.

It's actually 3 different reasons. The first issue that they're complaining about is this:

They're really pissed because it looks incredibly unprofessional and it makes them think that Niji isn't in control of anything because in their minds, everything was perfectly under control at the JP side of the company.

The second big issue is that they finally found out that the NijiEN issue has been picked up by the big overseas youtube channels with 10+ million subs (Asmon, Critikal, Mutahar, etc). They're starting to believe that the damage is permanent and NijiEN will never recover to its prior success because these big channels have spread all the bad news and ensured the brand is poison in the EN market.

The third issue is that they have started to analyze NijiEN's viewing time and realize the Doki situation wasn't just a big controversey that hurt PR, it had a tangible impact that nuked that branch. They've talking about the February and March numbers and they're not happy with the situation. They're like 3-4 weeks behind on the entire details of the EN branch because they never dug too deep into analyzing it. So they're finally starting to figure out that the Q4 performance for NijiEN is going to be worse than the Q3 performance.

The main point is that they thought NijiEN could be restored to its former glory and they're just now getting the memo that the branch is public enemy #1 right now to the EN market. They're realizing that Riku's promise to restore the NijiEN branch to its former glory is worth jackshit and the company has managed to get into another controversy with the Suisei shit. There's also now talk that because the stock didn't rebound hard enough, they're all scared that the stock is going to tank even more.
Why did Kurosanji think that the NijiEN stuff won't affect the JP branch? Is Riku really that retarded? Sure it took them at least a month but it will still affect them cos it was such a shitshow that made Nijisanji public enemy number one in the west. It's good that their latest wave that debuted has solid numbers but how long will that last if Niji won't do any moves to bring back investor support. It kinda looks like Riku hasn't got a choice but to sell the company to save his yacht.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Sometimes I still check out the Niji reddit and today they just decided to dunk on Finana (and a bit on Mikeneko) all night... What a sub
A reddit post of all things has a top comment with a master list of all of Finana's yabs lmao, its sitting at 1k updoots

Top Bottom