"Feet castration"Chisaka Airi

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

No action from Elira or Vox yet huh? Whose gonna sacrifice themselves to see if they've said anything in membership posts?
I aint becoming member of that man. Elira's last post is two weeks ago. Now I hope Elira releases a free daki to make it worth like Scarle

niggaphil

Just saw this in Leddit when I am waiting for my Helldivers 2 to finish download, and waiting for my Romanian wife stream.

Looks like Enna went nuclear about her content get leaked:

@famous artist pipkun @The Rrat Enna is malding at you leaking her membership content for views, content, digging the truth, and twisted her words :dokiSmug:

Edit:
Actually, not sure why she use "safespace" to describe her membership stream/content. Did she spoke a lot strange shit in these content?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Yeah the next "reignition" unless ninji does something real stupid is when we get confirmation over which talents are getting the boot.Even if it's just Kyo and Scarle were gonna have a huge pool of information to cross reference.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Dude doing second stream on the topic BTW

Chat actively grooming him to reject flesh and become vtuber. If you wanted to groom new chuuba - here's your chance!

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I aint becoming member of that man. Elira's last post is two weeks ago. Now I hope Elira releases a free daki to make it worth like Scarle
I ain't God's Strongest Brown-lover, but an Elira daki isn't worth nearly as much as a Scarle daki.

Limkin

Are they self reporting again? "You would still support me even if I killed someone". I ain't joining membership to check if clip is true or out of context but this is quite a disturbing thing to say regardless of context

Godfuckingdamnit

No action from Elira or Vox yet huh? Whose gonna sacrifice themselves to see if they've said anything in membership posts?
Vox called into Kyo’s graduation.
Unless I’m missing something, I think Rosemi is the only Niji that has shown no sign of life since Feb. 5, with exception of retweeting Eliras statement.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just saw this in Leddit when I am waiting for my Helldivers 2 to finish download, and waiting for my Romanian wife stream.

@famous artist pipkun @The Rrat Enna is malding at you leaking her membership content for views, content, digging the truth, and twisted her words :dokiSmug:

Edit:
Actually, not sure why she use "safespace" to describe her membership stream/content. Did she spoke a lot strange shit in these content?

> Expecting membership to be private and thinking people wouldnt be petty or curious enough to pay 5 bucks to see if you're talking shit you didnt intend the general audience to see

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Someone tell her you have to always be aware that someone is going to record you if you say anything on the internet no matter how obscure the space is
ESPECIALLY, if its a stream done right after a major controversial event where you are implicated for the right or wrong reasons

Last edited:

niggaphil

Are they self reporting again? "You would still support me even if I killed someone". I ain't joining membership to check if clip is true or out of context but this is quite a disturbing thing to say regardless of context
I tagged the two dudes to wasted 5 usd (They could actually use the 5 usd to buy better things like "BJ") to join Enna membership and archived her membership VOD. I think there is a download link hiding somewhere in this thread. Pretty sure the quote is real :dokibirdWhat:

Note: The BJ that I am talking about:

frz

WACTOR has decided that they want to keep their crown as the most fuck awful corpo ever

Yeah the next "reignition" unless ninji does something real stupid is when we get confirmation over which talents are getting the boot.Even if it's just Kyo and Scarle were gonna have a huge pool of information to cross reference.
Wactor striked back, no way Nijisanji is not gonna return fire. Expect a spicy 10 pages document from nijisanji soon.

Edit: hey Riku I'm kidding please dont actually do it.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Edit:

It's mighty stupid of her to expect member streams not being recorded and shared everywhere when her corpo is on fire.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
To not start looping on the original clip, look here:
Just watched the membership stream and it comes across as Enna trying to connect with her Aloupeeps. She prefaced at the start of the stream by thanking viewers for not asking questions that she can’t answer or isn’t comfortable at answering. She also seems to be understanding that some Aloupeeps will be ending their memberships and she’s alright with it.

“Another reason why I wanted to memberships cause I know a lot of you guys unmembered so I just wanted to do one more (stream) just to make it worth your money [laughs].”

Personally I’ll hold off from making any judgement on any of the NijiEN livers until at least Doki streams or some other bombshell gets dropped on us out of the blue.

Edit:

Yes, she said the "You would still support me even if I killed someone". Poor choice of words, absolutely. However I distinctly remember her using a similar wording months ago in a public stream. I will look if I can find a timestamp, but as far as I know it was not clipped. Enna has a very dark humor, it just was a way for her to express her disbelief about the amount of support she had received. It would not surprise me if she just fell back on a phrase she has already used under stress.

I agree though that the "safespace" thing is dumb. While members content is harder to access, to expect it to not leak in times like this is a bit naive.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Download for the stream:
It is still downloading on my end

POST INVASION EDIT:

HEY TWITTER AND 4CHAN FAGGOTS BEING SENT HERE BY THAT RETARD ON TWITTER.

This is the full membership video. Watch the whole thing instead of small portion of of the video and use your tiny, miniscule retard brains for once to try and grasp that the actual context of the stream was a light-hearted one to tell her pussy fans that were freaking out in her membership and crying over the drama and implosion of Nijisanji, not to shit on Selen and support your retarded rrats.

P.s.: @TRIGG3RP0INT and @Kyouko are turbofags.
:faqu::mikothumbsl:

Clip in question:
Anon uploaded it on Streamable

>Israel
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

@superduper mentioned, I knew we couldn't trust this whore

PS: I still recommend to download the entire VOD to check for more context. We need all truth we can get.

Definitely poor choice of words given everything that's happened, but I don't think she was alluding to anything. People just took that quote and ran with it to use against her. This was before the Elira/Vox/Ike stream too.

Yeah, it was discussed already, conclusion is nothingburger, this is just shit she always said.
Indeed. But it was asked about again, and it was answered again.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yes, she said the "You would still support me even if I killed someone". Poor choice of words, absolutely. However I distinctly remember her using a similar wording months ago in a public stream. I will look if I can find a timestamp, but as far as I know it was not clipped. Enna has a very dark humor, it just was a way for her to express her disbelief about the amount of support she had received. It would not surprise me if she just fell back on a phrase she has already used under stress.
Definitely poor choice of words given everything that's happened, but I don't think she was alluding to anything. People just took that quote and ran with it to use against her. This was before the Elira/Vox/Ike stream too.

Yeah, it was discussed already, conclusion is nothingburger, this is just shit she always said.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Khyo posted video about that comms guy reddit post...
By now first 3 minutes of every video is recital of "the house that Jack built".
Please, someone who's not ESL and have good vocab, write a parody!

Tubedude

> Expecting membership to be private and thinking people wouldnt be petty or curious enough to pay 5 bucks to see if you're talking shit you didnt intend the general audience to see

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Someone tell her you have to always be aware that someone is going to record you if you say anything on the internet no matter how obscure the space is
ESPECIALLY, if its a stream done right after a major controversial event where you are implicated for the right or wrong reasons
Expecting any subscriber content anywhere to remain fully private, ESPECIALLY during big drama situations involving the person behind said content is pants on head retarded. Going to be honest, I'm surprised the honor system for youtube membership content has been so effective against sharing and leaking shit thus far.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Vox called into Kyo’s graduation.
Unless I’m missing something, I think Rosemi is the only Niji that has shown no sign of life since Feb. 5, with exception of retweeting Eliras statement.
With no signs of Rosemi showing up and the fact Scarle liked a “Kurosanji” comment in one of her youtube vods and changing her PL bio, it seems either one of them will graduate next month or so.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Expecting any subscriber content anywhere to remain fully private, ESPECIALLY during big drama situations involving the person behind said content is pants on head retarded. Going to be honest, I'm surprised the honor system for youtube membership content has been so effective against sharing and leaking shit thus far.
I've seen monthly torrents with member streams.

Negzana

Wactor striked back, no way Nijisanji is not gonna return fire. Expect a spicy 10 pages document from nijisanji soon.

Edit: hey Riku I'm kidding please dont actually do it.
Riku is a greedy sonofabitch but even he was shocked at how badly En was mismanaged and wants to clean ship. NijiEN is so mismanaged as to be a black hole of blackness, however after the dust has settled Wactor just might be still worse.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
With no signs of Rosemi showing up and the fact Scarle liked a “Kurosanji” comment in one of her youtube vods and changing her PL bio, it seems either one of them will graduate next month or so.
Scarle has plans at least stretching to "early/late March" and has said she's not going anywhere ("you're going to have to try harder to get rid of me"), so either she was never bonked in the first place and it was 100% a Scarle moment (possible but doesn't necessarily line up with chat being disabled for her stream and I have no idea why Fulgur would be the one to update on her behalf if this were truly the case), was bonked and the bonk was hastily rescinded when people noticed and made a stink (also possible), or she's in the queue and the queue is long enough for her to still be making plans. Her PL bio has said that since before the incident and is therefore a nothingburger.

Rosemi I don't know about, though. I don't member her and she shows no signs of life in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom