"There isn't enough time in my life to draw all the shit that comes out of Uruka's account.... let alone all the other girls..."Agemmata

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Can't wait for Phase Invaders wave 3 to come out and it has a girl named Rosa Lovecraft with a suspiciously similar voice

niggaphil

Also, saw this in twitter as well. Nijisister trying to spread misinformation with superchat money. God damn the Niji has a lot money to spend and invest into this retard war :dokiSmug:

archive 1

archive 2

Edit: Looks like I am late, welp I did archived the latest replies in this tweet. Hope that helps!

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
1708201143881.png

Congratulations on making it, Enna!

(I don't think we know enough about the situation to say for sure if Enna was among the bullies but I found this .txt entry pretty apt)

Stunned But Dumb

This would be like the third time Enna gets canceled...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Can't wait for Phase Invaders wave 3 to come out and it has a girl named Rosa Lovecraft with a suspiciously similar voice
Does Rosemi still have the rights to her Tsunderia character, Ria? Phase has already had two invaders from Tsunderia who both openly reference their original characters, even if they're radically different in appearance. Why not a third?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Does Rosemi still have the rights to her Tsunderia character, Ria? Phase has already had two invaders from Tsunderia, why not a third?
if Lisa joins too he can legally re brand as "phase connects tsunderia" like he clearly wants to

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
#WhereIsRosemi LEZZZGOOOOU!!!!

Surprised Rosemi hasn't gotten a hashtag yet, tbh.

Wait until she misses a stream like scarle Selen was because sheer silence for a month after injury

Scarle because she missed two streams one of which was members

If Rosemi tweeted she was taking a break it'll be a while before the Rosebuds get worried enough to ask questions
I'm waiting til we hear a familiar voice in the background of a Dizzy stream asking where the can opener is.
:dokiSmug:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Does Rosemi still have the rights to her Tsunderia character, Ria? Phase has already had two invaders from Tsunderia who both openly reference their original characters, even if they're radically different in appearance. Why not a third?
I dont see why not. IIRC with the way Tsunderia fell apart everyone got their character IP as collateral, in absence of money

niggaphil

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The lawyer stream ended 3 minutes right before Doki’s membership stream. I see what you did that and I salute you.
I skipped in the vod to him reading the Zaion stuff I'm excited to see his thoughts

Bronze

if Lisa joins too he can legally re brand as "phase connects tsunderia" like he clearly wants to
Wouldn't we still need the spider for that?

I dont see why not. IIRC with the way Tsunderis fell apart everyone got their character IP as collateral, in absence of money
Tbh If Rosemi Lovelock of all people is going to join, Fishman shouldnt be a cheapskate. She can have her IP. Just create a new one.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Maybe Rosemi is streaming on an "alt"

:dokiSmug:

Ok I'm going to hell for that

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Dont we need the spider for that?

Tbh If Rosemi Lovelock is going to join Fishman shouldnt be a cheapskate. She can have her IP. Just create one.
I’ve seen the screenshot of Dizzy’s maro where it’s speculated to be submitted by Rosemi. What was the consensus here, if it was discussed?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bronze

I’ve seen the screenshot of Dizzy’s maro where it’s speculated to be submitted by Rosemi. What was the consensus here, if it was discussed?
I don't think anyone can disagree without additional info. It makes sense and it fits very well.

Limkin

For a girl who is supposed to be sheltered and started vtubing to prove her mom she can earn money on her own, she so far has the most metal balls and hardest conviction in not bending over and just taking it. I am having a hard time thinking what would be funnier though, Phase Tsunderia or HoloInvaders

frz

Can you summarize both the NFT/yaelabs and Shagufta for me? I've heard a little bit about the former, and nothing of the latter.
huh this got drown by all the shit happening.
there was some rat using yaelabs shit showing management left nijiEN, but they left even before nijiEN was founded
Shagufta is just a known nijiEN staffer, joined 2019, left may 2023. It's just that I have created several random baseless rrats around her.
If you want to read about the whole thing the other thread is where the condensation of information is whereas this thread is just a rrat hellhole at this point

Bronze

For a girl who is supposed to be sheltered and started vtubing to prove her mom she can earn money on her own, she so far has the most metal balls and hardest conviction in not bending over and just taking it. I am having a hard time thinking what would be funnier though, Phase Tsunderia or HoloInvaders
If she gets fired for not shitting on Selen and not taking the BS, it literally proves she has more balls than the two "men" in the statement video. Maybe she should audition to Holostars at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom