"It's like UK's storage room. It's like they rented out this big hall to store all these things they stole, and they don't know what to do with it, so they just place it bah bah bah, place all this stuff in your face!"Takanashi Kiara (after visiting the British History Museum)

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
however after the dust has settled Wactor just might be still worse.
At least tardsanji management not facing criminal charges yet, wactor now very well might!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I can't wait for Riku to mail out the play buttons he was holding for "cleaning" and they arrive slightly sticky.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Just saw this in Leddit when I am waiting for my Helldivers 2 to finish download, and waiting for my Romanian wife stream.

Looks like Enna went nuclear about her content get leaked:

@famous artist pipkun @The Rrat Enna is malding at you leaking her membership content for views, content, digging the truth, and twisted her words :dokiSmug:

Edit:
Actually, not sure why she use "safespace" to describe her membership stream/content. Did she spoke a lot strange shit in these content?

I hate Enna's voice so fucking much, she sounds like she's talking with a clothespin over her nose. Fucking Squidward Tentacles sounding bitch. How can anyone watch this aspiring cuckolder?

I ain't God's Strongest Brown-lover, but an Elira daki isn't worth nearly as much as a Scarle daki.
I am, and you're right :kaelaapprob: :MozumiPichi:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Scarle has plans at least stretching to "early/late March" and has said she's not going anywhere ("you're going to have to try harder to get rid of me"), so either she was never bonked in the first place and it was 100% a Scarle moment (possible but doesn't necessarily line up with chat being disabled for her stream and I have no idea why Fulgur would be the one to update on her behalf if this were truly the case), was bonked and the bonk was hastily rescinded when people noticed and made a stink (also possible), or she's in the queue and the queue is long enough for her to still be making plans. Her PL bio has said that since before the incident and is therefore a nothingburger.

Rosemi I don't know about, though. I don't member her and she shows no signs of life in public.
Maybe it was a Scarle moment but Niji noticed and thought it was on purpose and suspended her until she made it clear it was an accident

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's mighty stupid of her to expect member streams not being recorded and shared everywhere when her corpo is on fire.
i know were all about fuck enna right now but what are the odds this is management ? I know membership shit leaked before and enna did not seem to care then (could just have flown under radar)

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
i know were all about fuck enna right now but what are the odds this is management ? I know membership shit leaked before and enna did not seem to care then (could just have flown under radar)
Then mangement is brickwall dumb. Oh wait, we knew this already...
And i dont think we are really about "fuck Enna"? Some people are even vocally against that idea.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Wosemi please be safe :faunacry:
Screenshot_20240217_164804_My Files.jpg

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
At least tardsanji management not facing criminal charges yet, wactor now very well might!
True, but I imagine that the En management is definitely getting kicked to the road here soon. Of all the rats I've seen, the rats about Yacht Boy being furious about EN's handling of things and he's preparing to restructure the EN branch are the most valid I've seen. What I'm curious about is how bad the membership loss was for the talents, as I feel having a bunch of regulars leave would personally hurt more than the shedding of the relatively dead subs outside the algorithm damage.

Bronze

Rosemi I don't know about, though. I don't member her and she shows no signs of life in public.
Silent. "Where is selen" level of silent. It feels like suspension

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
At least Enna knows this stuff isn't going to let up any time soon. Her antis at nyfco and /vt/ have now sufficient casus belli to declare further intifadas against her and Millie, this overlaps with Doki's fans who, out of heartfelt sentiment, will lash out against anyone remotely suspect of having put her under grief while under the Yacht Club company.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
True, but I imagine that the En management is definitely getting kicked to the road here soon. Of all the rats I've seen, the rats about Yacht Boy being furious about EN's handling of things and he's preparing to restructure the EN branch are the most valid I've seen. What I'm curious about is how bad the membership loss was for the talents, as I feel having a bunch of regulars leave would personally hurt more than the shedding of the relatively dead subs outside the algorithm damage.
Yep, this is most probable shit. I cant imagine Riku like "well, that was pleasant experience bowing and losing 150kk, i look forward to dogeza and 300kk!!!"
Silent. "Where is selen" level of silent
#WhereIsRosemi LEZZZGOOOOU!!!!

Stunned But Dumb

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You guys are going to jinx Rosemi and we will have the "Harada EGWFs Tazumi" arc out of this

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Surprised Rosemi hasn't gotten a hashtag yet, tbh.
Wait until she misses a stream like scarle Selen was because sheer silence for a month after injury

Scarle because she missed two streams one of which was members

If Rosemi tweeted she was taking a break it'll be a while before the Rosebuds get worried enough to ask questions

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
The difference between Rosemi and the things with Selen and Scarle is that in the latter two cases, something big happened before they went dark that grabbed everyone's attentions (well, depending on what actually happened with Scarle it may have been a mountain out of a molehill but what is important here is the public perception of the incident, and Scarle's single action, girlfailure moment or not, put all eyes on her). Rosemi, on the other hand, just quietly disappeared without fanfare and therefore eyes aren't on her as much. Nijisanji does have a history of livers just disappearing off the face of the earth.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
#WhereIsRosemi
#EliraIsABitch
#ShutUpVoxPleaseShutUp
#IkeLiterallyWho

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Harada throws riku into an active volcano after asking him where the fuck is woesemi

Bronze

If she doesn't appear at the panel with Petra and Luca(if it even happens) hashtag will most likely trend.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Harada throws riku into an active volcano after asking him where the fuck is woesemi
Sounds like a typical Tekken plotline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom