"Well Laplus and Sakamata, their rooms were certainly filthy yes, but even those rooms weren't as bad compared to yours lmao"Takane Lui (to Roboco)

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
1708176814726.png

I realise trying to judge the future based off one-day stock changes is like trying to read tea leaves, but Anycolor may have found a winning formula in shutting the fuck up. The question is what happens once they inevitably have to break their silence.

EDIT: Break their silence as in going back to normal shilling merch and whatnot. Not starting up the drama again.

Last edited:

Bronze

View attachment 64064

I realise trying to judge the future based off one-day stock changes is like trying to read tea leaves, but Anycolor may have found a winning formula in shutting the fuck up. The question is what happens once they inevitably have to break their silence.
I don't think they are forced to make a statement unless Doki makes a move and she said she won't, in public at least. They can avoid the topic like a plague, and hope internet forgets or some other drama takes attention from it. They just need to lay low in terms of streaming for a while, then slowly return to normal.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I don't think they are forced to make a statement unless Doki makes a move and she said she won't, in public at least. They can avoid the topic like a plague, and hope internet forgets or some other drama takes attention from it. They just need to lay low in terms of streaming for a while, then slowly start
I don't mean breaking their silence as in starting up the drama again, I mean it in the most literal of senses, when they inevitably start posting again like normal. Especially the EN branch account, they do have to go back to shilling merch eventually.

Stunned But Dumb

View attachment 64064

Thing is they won't really have to as long as no one else graduates or gets terminated. If niji decides when you graduate, whats stopping them from pushing back unannounced graduations? Random person for example, let's say is supposed to graduate right after Kyo. What's stopping them from saying "actually, no graduations until April?"

They can easily just stop all activity and let things ease back to a point where it's safe to make announcements and what not. Not exactly all that moral, but that probably went out the window months ago.

I don't mean breaking their silence as in starting up the drama again, I mean it in the most literal of senses, when they inevitably start posting again like normal. Especially the EN branch account, they do have to go back to shilling merch eventually.

You're underestimating how quickly the larger part of the internet forgets. We certainly won't, Nijifans won't, and lots of vtuber enthusiasts won't, but most people will put this in the back of their mind if no one makes a move for a week or two. If all their next announcements are docile like merch announcements and all their streamers slowly returned with locked chats (You can only post if you've been subbed for two months type of locked) they'll be able to sneak out of this

frz

Thing is they won't really have to as long as no one else graduates or gets terminated. If niji decides when you graduate, whats stopping them from pushing back unannounced graduations? Random person for example, let's say is supposed to graduate right after Kyo. What's stopping them from saying "actually, no graduations until April?"

They can easily just stop all activity and let things ease back to a point where it's safe to make announcements and what not. Not exactly all that moral, but that probably went out the window months ago.

You're underestimating how quickly the larger part of the internet forgets. We certainly won't, Nijifans won't, and lots of vtuber enthusiasts won't, but most people will put this in the back of their mind if no one makes a move for a week or two. If all their next announcements are docile like merch announcements and all their streamers slowly returned with locked chats (You can only post if you've been subbed for two months type of locked) they'll be able to sneak out of this
Inb4 rosemi gone in 2 weeks :dokiSmug:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
View attachment 64064

EDIT: Break their silence as in going back to normal shilling merch and whatnot. Not starting up the drama again.
Nah, 1% rise after 17% fall is negligible. Only after next week we could try to guess trend.

Stunned But Dumb

Inb4 rosemi gone in 2 weeks :dokiSmug:
lol I mean yeah. With both of them silent like this, I don't expect Obsydia to last too long. I've been rratting that they tried to get them into the hit piece since having your genmates dunk on you would hit harder, but they have refused all interaction except the bare minimum of what they've been told to do (retweeting the stream) if they even were the ones to do it.

Can't prove it, but I just bought cherry flavored copium and man... its some good stuff:takocope:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
If niji decides when you graduate, whats stopping them from pushing back unannounced graduations? Random person for example, let's say is supposed to graduate right after Kyo. What's stopping them from saying "actually, no graduations until April?"
They do not decide. They'd have to convince person in question to extend contract for these months. If person refuse - there's absolutely nothing they can do about it, except petty termination. And they'll have to avoid these like plague now, even pure notice without slanderous bullshit.

Bronze

lol I mean yeah. With both of them silent like this, I don't expect Obsydia to last too long. I've been rratting that they tried to get them into the hit piece since having your genmates dunk on you would hit harder, but they have refused all interaction except the bare minimum of what they've been told to do (retweeting the stream) if they even were the ones to do it.

Can't prove it, but I just bought cherry flavored copium and man... its some good stuff:takocope:
It makes a lot of sense. People expect genmates to know each other well, and Rosemi is liked so her statements hold value. I assume Petra is also liked.
Although Rosemi may be generally pissed in addition to that, as the amount of collateral damage she got is enourmous.

VSoyBoy

I think another statement from Niji might not even be unreasonable, if you think from their perspective.

If they believe the information they have is true, they believe what their employees say is true and they want to hold on to their livers, I think they would and probably should protect the livers they have grounds to believe are innocent from false allegations (not from Doki, since she hasn't made allegations, but from the public).

I think the way this has gone is horrible, but I also think that not protecting their livers from public (unsubstantiated/based on rumors) backlash would be even worse.

But it would have to be a tactful and thought out single statement, reaffirming their trust in their livers, denying rumors and pledging better management while being considerate of Dokibird. And even then a lot of people would reject it.
If they make any statement on the situation, unless they start it with "We acknowledge Selen wants to move on and we will respect that wish." it will likely go over poorly and just reignite things AGAIN.
I agree. I realize I am asking for unicorns here but I also think that as a company they should protect their employees. They made the situation as bad as it is now, I agree with that, but I think It would be unreasonable to expect them not to protect the Livers from the fallout, if they have reason to believe they're innocent.

Last edited:

Tubedude

I think another statement from Niji might not even be unreasonable, if you think from their perspective.

If they believe the information they have is true, they believe what their employees say is true and they want to hold on to their livers, I think they would and probably should protect the livers they have grounds to believe are innocent from false allegation (not from Doki, since she hasn't made allegations, but from the public).

I think the way this has gone is horrible, but I also think that not protecting their livers from public (unsubstantiated/based on rumors) backlash would be even worse.

But it would have to be a tactful and thought out single statement, reaffirming their trust in their livers, denying rumors and pledging better management while being considerate of Dokibird. And even then a lot of people would reject it.
If they make any statement on the situation, unless they start it with "We acknowledge Selen wants to move on and we will respect that wish." it will likely go over poorly and just reignite things AGAIN.

Limkin

They do not decide. They'd have to convince person in question to extend contract for these months. If person refuse - there's absolutely nothing they can do about it, except petty termination. And they'll have to avoid these like plague now, even pure notice without slanderous bullshit.
Assuming the graduation in question is linked to contract running out - sure. If you go up and say "hey, I can't do this job anymore for x,y,z reasons" then they can drag it on as much as they want, until a renewal comes in. You are just stuck in a "I refuse to do my job and they refuse to let go of me" limbo

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Assuming the graduation in question is linked to contract running out - sure. If you go up and say "hey, I can't do this job anymore for x,y,z reasons" then they can drag it on as much as they want, until a renewal comes in. You are just stuck in a "I refuse to do my job and they refuse to let go of me" limbo
Yep. Malicios compliance from both sides is very much possible, but unprofitable.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Bronze

Stunned But Dumb

Archive
I wonder what's the source of that claim
Not 100% sure, but after some careful research into the matter I think we can safely conclude that it came straight from his ass

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Some dumbest shit, as expected from person with nickname "upgrade to windows 11"

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I guess his last video wasn't his actual "FINAL" one.

Basically just going over more of the dumb bitch Daph's chatlogs. Who goes on a tired based on her own assumptions, based on other assumptions which are then based on other assumptions.

At this point, Ancient Aliens is more believable.

39beth: YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Dokibird Numberfàgging Time!

Doki is currently at 585k subs.

She earned $36,735 in her first week of being monetized.

Her streams averages around 20k-30k CCV and gets around 250k views.

She still has one more upcoming stream, Garfield Kart w/ her Dragoons.

Next week, we'll see if Niji will be retarded (most probably) or lay low and let Doki stream in peace. I also can't wait who'll Doki will collab next week and if she can maintain her 5-view status.

NGL I enjoyed her streams this week, even the APEX ones (Niko from 4 years ago is the MVP) and her Backrooms with U-san is hilarious. Doki deserved this W.

And in parting...
FUCK NIJISANJI, FUCK RIKU TAZUMI, FUCK HIS YACHT, FUCK THE CLIQUE AND FUCK YOU @Hwoarang and your fat, backstabbing, dick riding Flip whore of an oshi!!!
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

frz

Did she just confirm that everyone (including management) saw nina and mysta months before the video and that including ex-liver narrative 2 days was entirely bullshit?
And she only came out to say so because a niji retard had to lie about her on someone else stream to push their narrative?
Archive 1 2 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom