"Serfdom doesn't make me horny, guys!"Clio Aite

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

So it seems we will be getting nothing but autism out of this drama until the next major update. This rentry stuff is asinine to say the least.

Xuhle

So still watching andrew stream and he made an interesting discovery, the pervious lowest for nijisanji in terms of stock was when Zaion was fire.

Seoleim

Someone has posted a refutation of the Nijisister Reentry

That whole Nijisister thing reeked of bias and is clear to anyone with half a working brain that it was designed to be a hit piece and counter to the Grand Rat that was picking up steam at the time. Regardless of the reasoning behind their actions, everything we know for sure is due to NijiEN's own statements and claims. They are the ones that put out the toxic termination document, they are the ones that bought up the bullying livers, they are the ones that released that horrid 15 minute video full of shit and they are the ones that painted the targets on their own backs. If they had just let Doki graduate like she wanted the public would have been blissfully unaware of anything, since I doubt Doki ever would have bought it up.

Nijisanji is confused!
It hurt itself in the confusion

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Aparently reddit FUCKING DESPISES this guy because he's "A right wing grifter" whatever that means... he got linked a couple of times in the vtuber sub's thread and everyone started REEEEEEEEEEEing.
Just look at his other videos, he makes a bunch of Anti-Disney, anti-woke, pro Florida Governor suing Disney content. Of course they hate him. I saw the same when people posted about Sayu being right, they start crying about her supposedly supporting that Hogwarts game and JK Rowling.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Nijisisters sounds exactly like crapple faggots and other such mentally disabled people. Sunk cost fallacy so enormous that favorite corporation becomes their whole identity. And they can't accept any criticism of their indentity and will die defending every negligible bit of it.
Also same as any US politics talk, but in reality with differences between two parties are so minor and cosmetic they might as well unite.

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Its kind of weird to see Andrew have his own Weeb Wars moment like Nick. Outside of his degeneracy he has entertaining streams, I enjoyed his Disney general coverage.
I hope he never starts drinking heavily or get into hot tubs with other men.

Also funny to see /vt/ posters respond positively to sektur related people and shocked someone would say retard or make a stereotypical Asian accent on youtube without a single fuck.

Edit:
Also what's happening with nyfco?
View attachment 64054
Yes! No upvote and downvote for the sisters to make them feel pathetically embolden to be malicious against anyone they detest. :smugina:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So it seems we will be getting nothing but autism out of this drama until the next major update. This rentry stuff is asinine to say the least.
I doubt anything fun will happen anymore, anycolor doing nothing, putting 3 talents behind alleged rogue announcement for what seems to be stealth suspension has boosted their stocks, raised confidence of investors and kept doki happy, thus keeping costly lawsuit out.
All thats left is laughing at occasional polyglot job listing for minimum wage and nijisister failed smear campaigns...

niggaphil

I guess the drama is slow, may have to wait till Kyo graduation before KuroEN does something retarded.

Meanwhile, have fun with this meme video:

Bronze

He has just graduated, so Niji can speedrun an incident by announcing a termination or graduation soon :dokiSmug:

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
The last two days of pages on this thread has convinced me that a reinstitution of the encomienda system in the Philippines is a moral good.
Awoogers would make a good native foreman.

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker
Let's hope something juicy happens before we all succumb to thread madness.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

Limkin

I have read about the allegations about Vox being a terrible person behind the scenes, but how true are those allegations? I didn't bother seeing those links before because most of the people accusing him as such have pronouns in their bios, and I don't like those people.
You would know, working with him in the company for so long Millie

Limkin

So the implication here is that all Nijis have admin access to each other's channels? If that's so, how come nobody privated or rescheduled Scarle's streams that she missed the other day? This is a baffling video.
I haven't done streaming to know details of how it works, but for example, any Holo can stream on any other Holo channel. When Myth was doing TTRPG streams it was always Calli, but it was on different channels each time. It might be full access, it might be just having a key to stream on it. Similar to this they can use each other live2d freely as well, but that whole thing seems to have no password or login attached period

USS IOWA

The last two days of pages on this thread has convinced me that a reinstitution of the encomienda system in the Philippines is a moral good.
Awoogers would make a good native foreman.
We should have been an American state.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
It’s been great to see Doki and U-san collab today, but also quite sad knowing that neither of them got a proper send-off from that rainbow dumpster fire of a company. For U-san they’ve popped up in Matara’s chat and helped Pomu with her 3D reveal which is why Yugo was credited even though he’d already left Niji by then. I do want to see more Rainbow Retiree collabs tbh.

Also I know that most folks are not enthusiastic with the pronoun wars but Yugo went by he/him but U-san currently goes by they/them. Arbitrary choice? Yes. Carry on with whatever you wanna call them.

frz

>Corpo is an NFT front
It's kind of funny and sad that all the shit happening on Nijisanji is because their original managers left to start an NFT company (yaelabs) only for the said company to fail. If that retard hadn't left Anycolor, there might have been some semblance of peace and stability, assuming the rrats about Elira taking over the management are true.
>banned from nijisanji thread because of bringing unverified rrat into the thread despite being told to stop
>brought unverified and already debunked rrat into the main thread

Why are you like this

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited:

chihirogumi

Im currenly having the time of my life watching sister Jasmine having meltdown after meltdown on twitter.
Dont actually report her, its gay. Let twitter brainrots have their own total retard war.

A

26 years old and she's still tweeting nonstop like a tumblrteen. Oh yeah it's fujoshit time.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
OMFG IT'S :crushface: BUT A FLIP. A FLIP NOLAN. THE FORUM HAS AN OG NOLAN AND A FLIP NOLAN. IF A SPIC NOLAN JOINS THEN THE NOLAN TRINITY WILL BE COMPLETE AND SATAN WILL RISE FROM THE PITS OF HELL TO START THE APOCALYPSE!!!
only happens if we allow them to unite we exploded one were safe.
So... what "do a flip" means now?
to them:BREED.

to us:Kill yourself.

As for the document reading.

Pretty much what i thought none of the information is that surprising Selen cant sue because it would cost millions (if a lawyer mentions costs always double it) ninji won't unless its feeling especially suicidal most of this shit is Management being incompetent and the times Selen screwed up are not particularly actionable (which i would categorize as spite lawsuit fodder) Vox is a cocksucker and the clique rat is still a rat even with increasing evidence Elira at least is QWEEN Bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom