"'That's frenching, young blue bear' it doesn't happen like this though! -does it? You don't just straight up just stick out your tongue and lick it... right? Oh it is? OK never mind then"Fujikura Uruka

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Screenshot-2024-08-27-202836.png

Screenshot-2024-08-27-202911.png

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Y'know it's a good thing Rushia's gone, it would probably have been a real awkward vibe killer when she had to leave a book apologizing for bullying her all these years and stealing her husband.

ALTERNATIVELY: It would have been a hilarious mood lifter to watch her flex on her on the way out.

Negzana

Y'know it's a good thing Rushia's gone, it would probably have been a real awkward vibe killer when she had to leave a book apologizing for bullying her all these years and stealing her husband.

ALTERNATIVELY: It would have been a hilarious mood lifter to watch her flex on her on the way out.
Miguel is probably seething right now that Aqua continues to bully her by not writing a book entry, ignoring she didn't do one for Sana or Mel.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well it sucks I'm likely going to miss the entire thing, but I hope she has a great final stream and goodbye.

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
Miguel is probably seething right now that Aqua continues to bully her by not writing a book entry, ignoring she didn't do one for Sana or Mel.
I would almost say that's silly because it's been a decent amount of time and surely someone would have moved on by now. Then I remembered this is Mike, and she even pulled the outfit out for a twitter photo recently lol

ペンネーム

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
2 more hours until the Live graduation. I just don't want it end man. I can't believe 6 years went past in a flash. This shit is going to fuck me up harder than what Coco's did.

ペンネーム

Her final song was lovely.

Hololive will never be the same, obviously.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

ペンネーム

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
Well here it goes bois. There a legend stands tall to continue her own journey on her own terms.

Hovering over the icon for her channel in Holodex and seeing "Graduation" instead of the usual game names, Talk, music etc is pretty somber feeling honestly. See you on the other side, going to just take it in.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
godspeed onion maid I hope you won't regret this :gurasemperfi:

Last conversation with Yagoo New

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It was expected but yeah YAGOO having a final conversation with Aqua just like with Coco

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
It was expected but yeah YAGOO having a final conversation with Aqua just like with Coco

It's honestly nice Yagoo always appears in person to give his talents a proper send off. Aqua really was a important pillar in Cover's history and his appreciation really shows.

ペンネーム

Will we hit a million concurrent viewers? We're at 500k right now and its barely begun.

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
I've watched a few graduations now and I always think "I'm can do this, I'm an adult"

Then realise when you actually click on that final live with graduation in title, it still hits just as hard every time.

I'll be tuning in and out throughout the live. Sucks that I'm at work so I can't watch it properly. Best of luck to her.

RiverBear

Fuck you you retarded onion

why are you leaving when everyone else clearly doesnt want you to go

Godspeed you gamer maid, I hope you succeed wherever you go

:gurasemperfi:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Will we hit a million concurrent viewers? We're at 500k right now and its barely begun.
Doubtful but Aqua now holds the record in Holo for the most watched live. 557k CCV and counting.

Half a million watching a gamer maid for the last time.

And it's the Exodia group. This is hitting me hard right now.
:pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Kinda surprised they don't have English subtitles for this stream, as they did with Coco.

I assume it's because Coco was the Great Bridge and they expected a lot of overseas (sexy boys) and just didn't think a pure-JP streamer would be pulling in much, especially with EN now in existence.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Top Bottom