"If your discord is down rn, you can notify me with telepathy or say nuts 3 times in front of a large mirror"Ayunda Risu

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bro, Cover works with UMG on quite a lot of projects and the guy is in the Utaite scene (in a big way), along with being a streamer & in a big JP streamer group. The point is there's enough overlap between their professional business spheres for them to have interacted at some point, which makes the Rrats plausible without any leaps of logic. This doesn't prove it's true, just that it's entirely plausible.
This, is your brain on too much /vt/
Take care of yourself, don't spend 10 hours a day reading the schizoid ramblings of some pinoy that he wrote as he foams at the mouth in his mud hut surrounded by chickens
This has been a PSA by the Asylum Healthcare Fund, to learn more, contact Proctor and ask him about the mouse utopia

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

This is your brain on too much /vt/
I'm not arguing for it being correct. I was responding to a dumb response made to something I posted about why these types of Rrats develop. The Rrat is entirely plausible, which is why it could stick. Means jack all about it being true, just that it's more likely than Nolan being the Queen of Sheba.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Anyone who doesn't want to see their oshi get juggled by a pro in a fighting game is a fool.
If you can't stand the thought of your oshi collabing with a male so much you'd sacrifice kino you should kill yourself.

Screenshot 2024-08-09 221523.png

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I'm not arguing for it being correct. I was responding to a dumb response made to something I posted about why these types of Rrats develop. The Rrat is entirely plausible, which is why it could stick. Means jack all about it being true, just that it's more likely than Nolan being the Queen of Sheba.
Anything that Miguel says cant be even plausible sir and even more if she writes them in 5chan like a schizo anti :BijouBijou:
Good Night

Negzana

She appears to be wrapping up with the second act of XI. I wonder if she's going to finish the third act, might take three or four streams.

IdenticalPlateaus

If you can't stand the thought of your oshi collabing with a male so much you'd sacrifice kino you should kill yourself.
Yeah, if you are schizo enough to think you have a chance getting with your Oshi, at least be schizo enough to think you are soulmates that would trump all others.
If you are gonna be delusional at least be happy and confident while being delusional.
:mitothink:

Negzana

So Aqua just beat the second act of Dragon Quest XI. If I remember right there's a lot for part 3. Might take a few streams if she's doing it.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru hasn't talked about Aqua at all over the past week. Earlier today, she confirmed that she won't be saying anything about it cause she'd get too sad, ended the stream awkwardly, then banned any clips of that part afterwards. I expected it to some extent but based on some of her actions since the announcement, it feels like she's handling it way worse than I thought.
:depressedtako:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Subaru hasn't talked about Aqua at all over the past week. Earlier today, she confirmed that she won't be saying anything about it cause she'd get too sad, ended the stream awkwardly, then banned any clips of that part afterwards. I expected it to some extent but based on some of her actions since the announcement, it feels like she's handling it way worse than I thought.
The genmates are always the ones that get hit the hardest. Even if she reincarnates, the chances they would ever get to collab again are almost none. Not to mention, losing a lot of people you knew for so long in one year must be exhausting, between A-chan, Mel, and now Aqua.

Not-Username

The genmates are always the ones that get hit the hardest. Even if she reincarnates, the chances they would ever get to collab again are almost none. Not to mention, losing a lot of people you knew for so long in one year must be exhausting, between A-chan, Mel, and now Aqua.
Kinda a year of the rake for holo

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Summaries of Mio's fortune telling for Aqua and Pekora by this translator taken from the hololive fan Discord and this reddit post:
Pekora asks Mio about her fortune for the remaining half of the year. Naturally, she's concerned about how things will go for her with the graduation of "hololive's precious treasure, Minato Aqua."

Pekora's fortune states that in the present, she's full of momentum and able to bulldoze her way into accomplishing her goals. It's a good fortune and overall, Pekora will be able to put in good effort and showcase good reward for it.

But conversely, in the future, after Aqua leaves, she'll feel taken aback, and a little uncertain of herself. She'll feel like her desires, or "greed" as some might want to translate it, will end up causing her varying problems. She may look back on her great efforts today and think that she was able to pull off great things before, but feel like she's not doing enough comparatively in that future.

A common theme about Pekora's fortune is the perception of others around her of her. She's "The Star," a person many look up to and admire. Her growth in being able to become a more accepting and open person will continue to gain her the favor of those around her. However, it may also result in potential problems in the future. Namely, that someone may end up doing something like plagiarizing her content.

To help dispel some of the anxiety Pekora has in the future, Mio suggests not feeling too stuck to the past and just forgetting about some things and moving on. Aqua jokingly chimes in wondering if Pekora is gonna forget all about her and move on to the next girl, and wonders what the next "---Peko" pairing will be.
Mio sees a lot of anxiety and uncertainty in Aqua's post-graduation future, and that she hasn't sufficiently mentally and emotionally prepared herself. She advises her to take a break after graduating and when she's finally ready to do stuff again, to take things with a more rational objective approach instead of deciding things based off her immediate desires.

Aqua's "Past" card is the major arcana, The World. Normally this card focuses on the idea of completion when upright, but Aqua drew it reversed. When reversed, it highlights a feeling of dissatisfaction with the way things ended, and perhaps things left unfinished. Aqua says that she can think of some things that come to mind upon hearing Mio explain that.

The card that represents her current state of mind is the major arcana, Death, which when upright, represents the cycle of rebirth and reincarnation. However, Aqua's is reversed, not upright, which means the inability to move on to a new life due to lingering regrets. Mio does try to reassure Aqua saying something akin to "Even if Minato Aqua dies, she'll go out with a bang."

Despite the worries, the advice card Aqua got advises her to stick to her guns and follow through on the decisions she makes.

The more positive aspects of her fortune highlight that people around her still view Aqua with admiration and a very positive attitude, and yearn for her attention. Her problem card is even centered around her constantly giving toward others, which Aqua links to her stacking her schedule with collabs before her graduation. The card representing her present also focuses on her fighting bravely for her current goals.
The card that represents the present of AkuPeko showcases them fighting together, it's honestly like if you took Aqua's solo fortune and just made it a duo card 101. They're working hard together, fighting together toward a mutual goal.

The card that represents their past says that it was probably fine, and that they had a good level of openmindedness toward each other. Aqua and Pekora awkwardly say stuff like 'Y-yeah, it was fine, wasn't it!?"

The card that represents their future highlights that it will be easy for them to naturally drift apart, and so they should make the effort to stay in touch. Aqua and Pekora joke about making sure to send each other LINE messages every day, and throughout this whole segment, Aqua basically makes Pekora sound like a clingy girlfriend. She also jokes that the lingering regret that she had as a part of her solo fortune will probably be leaving Pekora behind while she's still fawning over her.

The card that represents their overall fortune showcases that they'll also need to maintain a certain distance from each other. A healthy distance where they don't pry too far into each other's business will help keep their relationship going.

The advice card they got suggested they "use up every last drop of strength they have," which confuses the two as they wonder for what. Mio explains that overall, if they just talk out any problems they have with each other and stay in touch, things will be fine for them, and that AkuPeko is just getting started if they keep that up.

The last bit of advice is to avoid scams and money problems (like lending money to each other and stuff).

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Summaries of Mio's fortune telling for Aqua and Pekora by this translator taken from the hololive fan Discord and this reddit post:
Pekora asks Mio about her fortune for the remaining half of the year. Naturally, she's concerned about how things will go for her with the graduation of "hololive's precious treasure, Minato Aqua."

Pekora's fortune states that in the present, she's full of momentum and able to bulldoze her way into accomplishing her goals. It's a good fortune and overall, Pekora will be able to put in good effort and showcase good reward for it.

But conversely, in the future, after Aqua leaves, she'll feel taken aback, and a little uncertain of herself. She'll feel like her desires, or "greed" as some might want to translate it, will end up causing her varying problems. She may look back on her great efforts today and think that she was able to pull off great things before, but feel like she's not doing enough comparatively in that future.

A common theme about Pekora's fortune is the perception of others around her of her. She's "The Star," a person many look up to and admire. Her growth in being able to become a more accepting and open person will continue to gain her the favor of those around her. However, it may also result in potential problems in the future. Namely, that someone may end up doing something like plagiarizing her content.

To help dispel some of the anxiety Pekora has in the future, Mio suggests not feeling too stuck to the past and just forgetting about some things and moving on. Aqua jokingly chimes in wondering if Pekora is gonna forget all about her and move on to the next girl, and wonders what the next "---Peko" pairing will be.
Mio sees a lot of anxiety and uncertainty in Aqua's post-graduation future, and that she hasn't sufficiently mentally and emotionally prepared herself. She advises her to take a break after graduating and when she's finally ready to do stuff again, to take things with a more rational objective approach instead of deciding things based off her immediate desires.

Aqua's "Past" card is the major arcana, The World. Normally this card focuses on the idea of completion when upright, but Aqua drew it reversed. When reversed, it highlights a feeling of dissatisfaction with the way things ended, and perhaps things left unfinished. Aqua says that she can think of some things that come to mind upon hearing Mio explain that.

The card that represents her current state of mind is the major arcana, Death, which when upright, represents the cycle of rebirth and reincarnation. However, Aqua's is reversed, not upright, which means the inability to move on to a new life due to lingering regrets. Mio does try to reassure Aqua saying something akin to "Even if Minato Aqua dies, she'll go out with a bang."

Despite the worries, the advice card Aqua got advises her to stick to her guns and follow through on the decisions she makes.

The more positive aspects of her fortune highlight that people around her still view Aqua with admiration and a very positive attitude, and yearn for her attention. Her problem card is even centered around her constantly giving toward others, which Aqua links to her stacking her schedule with collabs before her graduation. The card representing her present also focuses on her fighting bravely for her current goals.
The card that represents the present of AkuPeko showcases them fighting together, it's honestly like if you took Aqua's solo fortune and just made it a duo card 101. They're working hard together, fighting together toward a mutual goal.

The card that represents their past says that it was probably fine, and that they had a good level of openmindedness toward each other. Aqua and Pekora awkwardly say stuff like 'Y-yeah, it was fine, wasn't it!?"

The card that represents their future highlights that it will be easy for them to naturally drift apart, and so they should make the effort to stay in touch. Aqua and Pekora joke about making sure to send each other LINE messages every day, and throughout this whole segment, Aqua basically makes Pekora sound like a clingy girlfriend. She also jokes that the lingering regret that she had as a part of her solo fortune will probably be leaving Pekora behind while she's still fawning over her.

The card that represents their overall fortune showcases that they'll also need to maintain a certain distance from each other. A healthy distance where they don't pry too far into each other's business will help keep their relationship going.

The advice card they got suggested they "use up every last drop of strength they have," which confuses the two as they wonder for what. Mio explains that overall, if they just talk out any problems they have with each other and stay in touch, things will be fine for them, and that AkuPeko is just getting started if they keep that up.

The last bit of advice is to avoid scams and money problems (like lending money to each other and stuff).
is it just me or does Mio's tarot readings have been fairly accurate for the past two years?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
is it just me or does Mio's tarot readings have been fairly accurate for the past two years?
It probably makes it a lot easier when you know the person you are telling the fortunes of.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Its scary :pomuStare:
I am still traumatized about the Rushia one so:

BURN THE WITCH :killitwithfire:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's confirmation bias, most of them don't come true. It's like the simpsons "predicting" shit.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Subaru hasn't talked about Aqua at all over the past week.

This gets me. Whenever some stuff happens that messes with shuba's mojo I always fear the worst.
Still can't seem to get a grip as to why onion is leaving. Fans love her, paid sponsors absolutely love her.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Mio said that tarot readings are (according to her) meant to determine whether the person is on their right tracks or not based on the advice cards drawn at that time. It shall not be a prediction of what will come, and such accuracies shall remain as pure coincidence
So its all
based on advice she is giving to the Holomem in question thats why it seems accurate

The ones she did for Aqua the past years
Shion,Ayame and Choco also hasnt say a thing from those twitter posts they did the same day it was announced
I guess all of Gen 2 will be on her graduation stream and tears are deserved for that moment :gunpeko:( I will not resist sad Ayame)

x Hades Stamps

We tend to forget that Cover terminated Rushia with extreme prejudice, at least as much as a Japanese company can manage. Mike's ego is so fragile she was intent on burning down the entirety of Cover because she couldn't shut up for 3 days and let stuff blow over. Oh yeah, BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO USE SEPERATE WORK AND PERSONAL LIFE DISCORD CLIENTS.
Yeah, at the time, that…didn’t look great, to say the least.
imo biboo isn’t even that good at gaming.
Never has been
Mio said that tarot readings are (according to her) meant to determine whether the person is on their right tracks or not based on the advice cards drawn at that time.
Switch that train!

Top Bottom