"It's that fucking thing a-haw-ge (Ahegao) ah-how-gee, ah-haw-gay? ahoe-gee, oh whatever the fuck you say it, chat it's the orgasm face... the coomer face, oh goddamnit"Pipkin Pippa

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

I'm going to miss these two collabing together, man. I'm sure we'll have some more moments with them before her graduation, so I'll be looking forward to that.
:pomuLove:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Resurrected myself from the dead just to say that the amount of tweets I saw yesterday accusing Cover of mismanagement over her decision to graduate is disgusting.

At first I assumed it was just raw emotion, but I've seen back and forths today about burgeoning Chinese investment and trying to draw red lines between all that and Nijisanji, and it's becoming rather apparent to me that a sect of Western fans have become so comfortable conflating every graduation as a 'Company L' or the result of some seedy mismanagement from Dramatubers that someone as decorated as Aqua can't put in 6 years of hard work and bow out without losers assuming Cover is becoming what they believe a 'black company' is.

Wishing Aqua the best on her future endeavours. She was one of the people that got me into supporting v-tubers as more than the average streamer and she's had a fantastic career. To me that's the beginning and end of it. I'm sure these last few weeks will have overwhelming positivity to drown out all the nonsense.
1723054424106.png
Scuddle comes back with a based opinion.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Resurrected myself from the dead just to say that the amount of tweets I saw yesterday accusing Cover of mismanagement over her decision to graduate is disgusting.

At first I assumed it was just raw emotion, but I've seen back and forths today about burgeoning Chinese investment and trying to draw red lines between all that and Nijisanji, and it's becoming rather apparent to me that a sect of Western fans have become so comfortable conflating every graduation as a 'Company L' or the result of some seedy mismanagement from Dramatubers that someone as decorated as Aqua can't put in 6 years of hard work and bow out without losers assuming Cover is becoming what they believe a 'black company' is.

Wishing Aqua the best on her future endeavours. She was one of the people that got me into supporting v-tubers as more than the average streamer and she's had a fantastic career. To me that's the beginning and end of it. I'm sure these last few weeks will have overwhelming positivity to drown out all the nonsense.
I suppose that since its from a JP company, its somewhat "less transparent" unless you know the language (alot of western corpos are not transparent at all even in comparison no matter how much people bitch) and most people will refuse to look beyond headlines.
Some people are schizoing out on r/kurosanji too, the string of NijiEN Ls really buck broke the masses into think every JP corpo is a potential black company, im eerily curious to see what would happen if an EN darling broke now

Nuenqu

Idiots are my type.
Under all that menhera, Matsuri is sweet and sentimental.

I don't think any member in Hololive is as fiercely loyal to their friends as Matsuri. Sometimes you catch glimpses of it. There's a lot of jokes about her simping, but I bet she'd be willing to sacrifice everything for them.

Anyway, I had some trouble with my YT account splitting at some point, so my Aqua membership got put on a sub channel, that was still part of my account, but the counter was stuck at 0 days, despite three and a half years of membership. I asked YT to fix it, spent an hour chatting with support, but no luck.

This was not how I wanted them to fix it.
Make my oshi stay.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I suppose that since its from a JP company, its somewhat "less transparent" unless you know the language (alot of western corpos are not transparent at all even in comparison no matter how much people bitch) and most people will refuse to look beyond headlines.
Some people are schizoing out on r/kurosanji too, the string of NijiEN Ls really buck broke the masses into think every JP corpo is a potential black company, im eerily curious to see what would happen if an EN darling broke now
They'd just swear by indies.
The fact of the matter is that there's a large contingent of people who were exposed to Niji's implosion and that has severely affected their outlook. There's also a massive group of sisters that have been mocked and ridiculed by the Holochuds for months and are thirsting for revenge. Of course some people are going to try to start a riot.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They'd just swear by indies.
The fact of the matter is that there's a large contingent of people who were exposed to Niji's implosion and that has severely affected their outlook. There's also a massive group of sisters that have been mocked and ridiculed by the Holochuds for months and are thirsting for revenge. Of course some people are going to try to start a riot.
id suppose
the interesting thing about normie adjacent big "indies" is that they're really not indies and are all propped up by talent companies, and more often than not they have corpo-esque groups and even more nebulous management
either way its all just faceless management no matter how much you dig to get out of muh "JP corpo fuckery"

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
For me, Aqua's character development within Hololive was second-best to Pekora's. I enjoyed her going from this quiet, socially-awkward girl to trying her best to fit in and be better even through all her shyness.

When she got to achieve some of her idol goals, it made me very happy. Even if at some point her streaming slowed down due to those goals, I enjoyed keeping up with whatever projects she was working on, so learning this recent news.. I can only sum up my whole feelings with a... Damn.

It hurts to see her leave. It pains me to see how the other girls reacted to this news. I can only hope that she reincarnates somewhere she's able to continue her goals and to push for more of her dreams to be fulfilled. Above all else, somewhere that she is able to nurture her talent.

:yagoocry:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
id suppose
the interesting thing about normie adjacent big "indies" is that they're really not indies and are all propped up by talent companies, and more often than not they have corpo-esque groups and even more nebulous management
either way its all just faceless management no matter how much you dig to get out of muh "JP corpo fuckery"
Reality does not matter when you are trying to write a narrative now does it? It doesn't look good when an agency you have spent months pretending to like just to spite another takes an L.

Anyway, I can understand it, as a fan of hers it must feel like shit, "it is what it is" will never be satisfactory answer, someone has to take the blame and the soulless corpo is the easiest target. Regardless, the trend hoppers were not worth anything to begin, and the devoted fans have a right to follow their oshi out, the real shit show starts if this keeps happening, and if blatant proof that it is mismanagement gets unearthed, /vt/ and dramafags clutch their pearls at Holo on a good day so I don't think anyone should care if they are losing their shit (or pretending to lose their shit) now.

Also the plebbitors over at Kurosanji are having an existential crisis rn and it's really funny.
50dfb794-8414-4f41-8e90-37087d12aaaf_1600x900.jpg
:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:
KEKEKEK.png
LOL.png
Comedy gold.

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Also the plebbitors over at Kurosanji are having an existential crisis rn and it's really funny.
View attachment 75426
:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:
View attachment 75427
View attachment 75428
Comedy gold.
They've been going through waves of self doubt since the NightTime Audios thing. Watching it unfold has been very amusing, especially seeing the mods just looking at it happening, standing by their retarded idea of self moderation for a community of drama peddlers.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Reality does not matter when you are trying to write a narrative now does it? It doesn't look good when an agency you have spent months pretending to like just to spite another takes an L.

Anyway, I can understand it, as a fan of hers it must feel like shit, "it is what it is" will never be satisfactory answer, someone has to take the blame and the soulless corpo is the easiest target. Regardless, the trend hoppers were not worth anything to begin, and the devoted fans have a right to follow their oshi out, the real shit show starts if this keeps happening, and if blatant proof that it is mismanagement gets unearthed, /vt/ and dramafags clutch their pearls at Holo on a good day so I don't think anyone should care if they are losing their shit (or pretending to lose their shit) now.

View attachment 75426
View attachment 75427
View attachment 75428
Comedy gold.
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: there's no contradiction here holochud. A rrat is not mere baseless speculation but a carefully crafted theory based upon hard evidence. If you would ever go spend time in the intellectual mind chamber of /vt/ instead of the padded hugbox of the asylum you might one day join us in our thoughtful bliss:inanerdy:

I swear I actually do watch Aqua and I don't just consume her content through other members, but I really believe the best way to see Aqua's heart is through the way other members talk about her. This cute animation of when Gura was talking about Aqua being kind enough to speak with her is a perfect example. I guarantee Aqua saw herself in Gura and wanted to try and make her feel better.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

RiverBear

To be fair, a talent who has been with the company since it was small saying "I don't like where the company is going, so I'm gonna peace out" invites a lot of rrats

Last edited:

Negzana

I might be worried about Haachama leaving. Her whole thing was being bold and creative, which going by what holomems say might become harder and harder to allow. She's already been on long hiatuses, and like Aqua and Shion she's very young and might want to move on. Maybe she might modify her contract to be like Shion's or something, but I am a bit worried about her. Hope I'm wrong.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I might be worried about Haachama leaving. Her whole thing was being bold and creative, which going by what holomems say might become harder and harder to allow. She's already been on long hiatuses, and like Aqua and Shion she's very young and might want to move on. Maybe she might modify her contract to be like Shion's or something, but I am a bit worried about her. Hope I'm wrong.
Shut the fuck up Yamanba or i will break your legs :gun::laplusgun:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
@God's Strongest Dragoon I heard Kaela loves streaming to the point idol work gets in the way of her and her beloved streams, in my opinion that sounds horrible! what do you think she should do Mr. GSD? should she do something about that? something along the lines of discussing with management the direction the company is taking?

:smugina::smugrys::dokiSmug::smugpipi::smugazki::smugselen::pankosmug::smugmoona::smugsubaru::marinesmug::dokiSmugNew:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Its like your 10th post saying the same thing since aqua's announcement. I know you have to be retarded to be a pemaloe in the first place but you're not doing yourself any favor.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Everytime you post there will be higher and higher chances that Haachama will be a founding member of VSJ JP

bothyourhouses

Meh. We know she and management disagreed about her future direction. We know management recently made a decision to return to BiliBili. We know poor labour practices are still common in Japan. Mismanagement seems likely - not certain, but likely.
more often than not they have corpo-esque groups and even more nebulous management
They generally have a talent agency who works for them, which is very different from being someone who works for a company. They can fire their managers rather than vice versa. The flipside is that it's the talent themselves to blame when they make a bad choice (e.g. switching to a big boob model and blaming their fans who complain). It's still usually the right trade-off - most of the consequences are always going to fall on the talent, so they should be the one with final say on decisions.

Negzana

Top Bottom