"A crumb of sex please please sir a crumb of-of cock"Lia Rinkou

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wonder if they will keep it going, and if they will add more members or keep it as is.
They are back to 2 EN and 2 JP members and already had 0 chemistry, so why not? Hell, throw in Kobo for good measure.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wonder if they will keep it going, and if they will add more members or keep it as is.

You know that's an interesting point.
Let me check back to you, I have to run it by [Engagement Strategies], [Scheduling] and [Marketing Outline]. I'll send you a copy for the pre-meeting so we can discuss the agenda bulletpoints. Then, I'll run it by [Main Management] and [JP_Permissions] just to be sure.
I should have a definitive answer no later than two months from now.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Screenshot-20240806-224341.png

Seoleim

Unless some troubling news leaks, I think the Aqua situation is as simple as a genuine creative difference like she has stated already. Hololive isn't the same company it was years ago. It's exploded in size and world wide popularity and with that new popularity and size comes more rules and regulations to protect the company and the talents. That can be stiffling and feel overly protective at times, and clearly Aqua want's more freedom to do what she wants. Other girls have talked about the same feeling, with Marine coming to mind. Absolutely nothing wrong with feeling the way they do either. There really doesn't seem (at first glance at least) to be anything else behind this other than she feels "Aqua" has run her course so it's time to move on and hang up the maid outfit. She'll be missed and remembered but at the end of the day the real up side to this is she wasn't fired and is going out on her own terms. If she chooses to stream somewhere else she will instantly get her fans back.

Not-Username

What people tend to forget: a talent leaving hurts a corpo like holo more (especially short term) than the talent, usually. The more popular the bigger the impact. As the IP leaves with them/becomes unusable.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Unless some troubling news leaks, I think the Aqua situation is as simple as a genuine creative difference like she has stated already. Hololive isn't the same company it was years ago. It's exploded in size and world wide popularity and with that new popularity and size comes more rules and regulations to protect the company and the talents. That can be stiffling and feel overly protective at times, and clearly Aqua want's more freedom to do what she wants. Other girls have talked about the same feeling, with Marine coming to mind. Absolutely nothing wrong with feeling the way they do either. There really doesn't seem (at first glance at least) to be anything else behind this other than she feels "Aqua" has run her course so it's time to move on and hang up the maid outfit. She'll be missed and remembered but at the end of the day the real up side to this is she wasn't fired and is going out on her own terms. If she chooses to stream somewhere else she will instantly get her fans back.
No bro you don't get it Holo is doomed 2 more weeks until it collapses.

stassy

There really doesn't seem (at first glance at least) to be anything else behind this other than she feels "Aqua" has run her course so it's time to move on and hang up the maid outfit.
My rrat is maybe Aqua wanted to evolve her IP "the clumsy gaming maid" to something else but Cover said no because the trope is still printing money, kinda like Gura that said that everybody will always remember her as the "shork" and nothing else.
Changing profile seems to be only possible if you are unsuccessful or in a specific context, like Nene with her chinese references, or Azki who had to change her design 4 times until it clicked somehow.

I am also more interested in why the lesser successful early gen holo member are still in the boat if the company has changed that much, like Roboco, or maybe it's because they are less in the frontline so get less pressure/restriction from management...

God's Strongest Dragoon

No bro you don't get it Holo is doomed 2 more weeks until it collapses.
We're still due for a Gen 5 member to disappear. Hitomi Chris's termination didn't protect Mel. Or maybe HoloX is next.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Pyhf

Alchemyth

Not much point in speculating on why it happened. I'll always treasure you dumb onion. Her minecraft antics helped me into the rabithole way back when in 2019.
The clips are still up! And come in a playlist:

God this brings back memories, this happened a few weeks after they moved from the OG holoserver. If I remember right, Cover wasn't involved in the original server and it was instead hosted by Subaru and they were allowed to use creative mode. I also vaguely remember A-chan playing minecraft with Sora back then, Fubuki being a masked menace and Miko burning her house down twice. Pekora was still larping as seiso, everybody and their mother used shit like °∆° constantly. Take me back to those innocent days man...

Not-Username

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Moonies controlling Korea and Japan... I think the occult may have a leg to stand on in Japan. I think Mio should be promoted and company decisions should revolve around her divinations. Maybe even have a HAG hierarchy...
This is now more of a memorial thread so have mothers Mio and Marine

I imagine they are sending off Aqua

I feel bad for Aqua-stan Sara as she is ramping up for her Anni and this hits her.

- A. It would be cool for them to chat, also it would be fun if not-Aqua hangs out with the FPS scene. Maybe Aoi....:optimistic:

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
So you're telling me Aqua is leaving because she wants... TALENT FREEDOM?
:talentfreedom::talentfreedom:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If Aqua were to join Vshojo, I'll concede that West Taiwan was right about Coco.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
We would still need to wait for her graduation on the 28th to tell where she is going:Actions speak louder than words
Here is my personal list based on just pure speculation from more likely to less likely:
1-Indie
2-VSPO
3-RIOT MUSIC
4-Neo Porte
5-Vshojo
6-SONY
7-Nijisanji
Why would she leave Hololive to join Nijisanji? Why would anyone leave Hololive to join Nijisanji? Roru. Rumao even.
Well, she is most certainly going to be in Aqua's graduation Live, so she is probably there to record that. They aren't gonna have the Onyan without her Garlic.

As for who else, I assume Gen 2, Startend, and UMISEA, at least.
Nene. (They became friends after they sang an anime ED together with Subaru.) Pekora. Maybe even Sora. (So you're the enemy?)

I'd love to see a graduation stream like Coco's where everyone in Hololive makes an appearance, but that's not a realistic expectation with Aqua, and Hololive is a lot bigger now than it was even back then.

bothyourhouses

maybe Aqua wanted to evolve her IP "the clumsy gaming maid" to something else
Maybe she wanted to be clever and Cover said she had to keep being Baqua.

Negzana

Two Aqua moments I remember is when she couldn't open a door in Minecraft because it required a pressure plate to open and she refused to remove it so kept walking off the pressure plate and the door kept closing, that and the Hanako spider in Minecraft

Top Bottom