"~TMD TMD Towa-Sama Maji Daitenshi~"Tokoyami Towa

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
If Cover really wants to promote IP they need to bend over further for the talents. Losing Aquas brand is insane. I cannot fathom what the issue is, just give Aqua what she wants. :beataniugh:
That's the complicated part, they can't do things willy-nilly like before. Remember the Capcom-Mio incident? The Choco ASMR incident? The summer swimsuit nerf? Coco's Taiwan debacle? They don't want to risk the company getting ass-blasted like that again so they need to be super autistic about doing things. They already got bitten in the butt with the song covers being harder to get perms as those artists now know Cover had oddles of cash to spare. It's one of the reasons why they are pushing for more originals. The system is fucked up especially in Japan. Cover, especially Yagoo, wouldn't risk it. These things will happen especially if the company gets more and more famous. Aqua is in a position to just fuck off and do her thang cos she's just that talented and she already earned her keep in Holo. The others, not so much but you can bet some other JP Holo is thinking of doing an Aqua in the near future, especially those that value their freedom. Cover will learn from this like they always do, I mean they already adjusted their shit with Myth and Promise. It's just too bad that Aqua was the casualty of their necessary corpo autism. This ain't the OG Hololive, that died when Coco left. It's fucked up but that's how they roll now.

Aqua was one of the ones I really latched onto when I first got into vtubing in early-mid 2020. Korone my kamioshi, Coco my bro, Fubuki my friend, Haachama my t̵͙̘͇͕̊e̶͍̊̔͐r̷̡̖̫̪͇̓̽r̷̛̛̞͕̮̲͉̿̔̄ǫ̶̘̦̦̺̎̄̑̎ŕ̶̲, Pekora my jester, Marine my wife, and Aqua my retarded little niece. The little dipshit just had that lovable vibe.

One of the best vtubing experiences I've had was watching her three-day stretch of playing Jump King. Pure struggle. Language barrier not an issue (though hearing her read aloud in her poor English just boosted her retarded little niece-ness).

You're young, Aqua, and I hope not too dumb so that you've saved up a lot of money. Bless be whatever you wish to do next.

Looks like Aqua has a better grip of her finances than other Holomems (Suisei and her gacha addiction, Noel's expensive ASMR gadgets, Fubuki and her brown husbandos, Matsuri and her nonstop eating, Senchou and her uber expensive MVs) so she'll be just fine. I think.

Last edited:
PL

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I wonder if she'll go back to one of her old accounts or create a new one.
The last post in her fanbox is from March 2024(before that August 2023)

Report.
I finally got an iPhone 15Pro ahhh !!!!!

I've been using 13 for a long time and finally got the new model~!
(13 has passed away ・・・・・)

I heard that the camera quality of the Pro model is amazing,
I'm really looking forward to taking pictures!

To all of you who are in my fan box.
I'm really sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything.

I've been so busy that I haven't been able to update,
Thank you all for waiting for me...!

I've had a lot of hard times in the past year,
I've had a lot of opportunities to look back and reflect on myself.
I'm updating the Fan Box now.

I have always had a hard time fitting in with society,
I have always had a hard time fitting in with society, not being able to do what is normal,
I often struggle in a suffocating environment.

Even now, there are times when I am extremely troubled by this,
I sometimes don't know what to do,
But as long as everyone is rooting for me,
As long as everyone is supporting me, I know that I am okay no matter where I am.

I wish you all the best in your daily life and work,
I'm sure you all go through many things in your daily life and work,
I will do my best while struggling desperately,
I will do my best while struggling desperately, so let's all do our best together, even if it takes us a little longer.

I know I'm getting a little serious here, but I'd like to share my thoughts with you at !!!!
I'm just a fan box, so it's okay, right?

And I'll do my best from tomorrow while convincing myself that it's a good thing! (つ﹏<...)

Today's low pressure is so bad that I have too much headache, so I'm going to sleep now!
See you again at !!!!!!!!!!

Good night~((ヾ)ω))

Rin-chan

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Mikeneko fucking poisoned her onions, I can't believe this shit.

Negzana

I never even considered if Aqua had a PL. She joined when she was fairly young didn't she?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I never even considered if Aqua had a PL. She joined when she was fairly young didn't she?
most of the older gen did join when they were fairly young except for a few hags iirc

Negzana

At least there will be no more graduations this year

edit: Yes, I know I probably said this after A-Chan, and Mel.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
The events of today have made me realise I've been slacking on watching Haachama, my JP oshi. I really should get back to watching her while I still can. We should all watch our oshis while we still can.

frz

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
holo's non-compete (which as kson demonstrated lasts 2 months).

I thought it was a year? It was a full year before she joined VShojo. If you mean when she returned to kson... she was streaming as kson when she was also streaming as Coco.

I didn't think Aqua hated the Dodgers that much, but here we are.

Aqua could never forgive them for breaking the gentleman's agreement and allowing a negro to play in the league.

Negzana

The events of today have made me realise I've been slacking on watching Haachama, my JP oshi. I really should get back to watching her while I still can. We should all watch our oshis while we still can.
I need to watch her more too, I used to watch her daily back in 2021.

I don't know why but vibes for Hololive has just been different since mid 2022 onwards. Especially more since Cover went public. I need to enjoy my oshis before Cover keeps facing problems of "creative differences"

VSoyBoy

At least there will be no more graduations this year
If it's only terminations for the rest of the year, you are to blame.

IdenticalPlateaus

She did hire a third party studio to hold her sololive concert
I bet one of the reason she left because Hololive won't let her do it again?
This seems most plausible to me. She seems to enjoy what she does? She has a lot of money? She has invested money in a lot of different media projects? Maybe she just wants to be able to throw her money around?

I vaguely remember someone saying that they can't just constantly throw money at new outfits, probably to keep a balance between genmates and avoid resentment. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a soft cap on more than just outfits, maybe the Onion just wants creative freedom (Not the kson ethot kind). She almost definitely has the industry connections and the capital now. Cover could be the most effective agency out there but because of it's structure it is never gonna beat the speed of a solo act throwing money at projects.

Negzana

If it's only terminations for the rest of the year, you are to blame.
There will be no graduations nor terminations this year I swear by God

Edit: Or deaths too

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
That's the complicated part, they can't do things willy-nilly like before. Remember the Capcom-Mio incident? The Choco ASMR incident? The summer swimsuit nerf? Coco's Taiwan debacle? They don't want to risk the company getting ass-blasted like that again so they need to be super autistic about doing things. They already got bitten in the butt with the song covers being harder to get perms as those artists now know Cover had oddles of cash to spare. It's one of the reasons why they are pushing for more originals. The system is fucked up especially in Japan. Cover, especially Yagoo, wouldn't risk it. These things will happen especially if the company gets more and more famous. Aqua is in a position to just fuck off and do her thang cos she's just that talented and she already earned her keep in Holo. The others, not so much but you can bet some other JP Holo is thinking of doing an Aqua in the near future, especially those that value their freedom. Cover will learn from this like they always do, I mean they already adjusted their shit with Myth and Promise. It's just too bad that Aqua was the casualty of their necessary corpo autism. This ain't the OG Hololive, that died when Coco left. It's fucked up but that's how they roll now.
Wtf are you talking about? You are assuming Aqua wanted to do something that would harm the Hololive brand. It's more likely that Aqua wants to do x as Aqua or as not-Aqua. Cover says no. She graduates. Cover is stupid, no more Aqua merch to sell. :kotokayouretard:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I thought it was a year? It was a full year before she joined VShojo. If you mean when she returned to kson... she was streaming as kson when she was also streaming as Coco.

Aqua could never forgive them for breaking the gentleman's agreement and allowing a negro to play in the league.
Sadly there is no other graudates joining a company as the latest 3 examples keep doing their own thing
Lets wait and see

Report.

I have always had a hard time fitting in with society, not being able to do what is normal,

As long as everyone is supporting me, I know that I am okay no matter where I am.

I will do my best while struggling desperately, so let's all do our best together, even if it takes us a little longer.

I know I'm getting a little serious here, but I'd like to share my thoughts with you at !!!!

And I'll do my best from tomorrow while convincing myself that it's a good thing! (つ﹏<...)

Today's low pressure is so bad that I have too much headache, so I'm going to sleep now!

Good night~((ヾ)ω))

Rin-chan
Yt Channel its still up

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Report.

Good night~((ヾ)ω))

Rin-chan

So, that's likely around the time she made the decision. It lines up.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Haachama has been great since she came back. Her new outfit is adorkable and her English streams very blessed. She's still the same dork, as ever.

For Aqua, it just sounds like she finally grew sick of the bureaucracy, which is fair enough.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Understandable tbh, she wanted to do her own thing and the corpo wasn't for her anymore. Honestly, cherish your oshis while they are around, because nothing lasts forever. I bet at this late stage we will see a slow trickle of the older gens leaving due to wanting to go a different path from the company, and that is totally fine. I think it's better if the company is forced to keep re-inventing itself and bringing in new talent rather than coasting off of half-a-decade OGs. The bad stuff will only comes once the industry begins trading the same handful of talents like baseball cards, those are the true dark times.

This grad seems really amicable, she gets her little tour of glory as she goes out the door, everyone waves goodbye and she probably goes off to being an indie and disappears from the west's interests. I am 99% sure she won't quit the industry, because no one ever does.

And if management IS doing something wrong, then let this serve as their lesson, that's the good thing about this system, they don't get to profit off of her character ever again.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
There will be no graduations nor terminations this year I swear by God

Edit: Or deaths too
*Monkey's paw curls* Negzana get his penis exploded.
:monkeypaw:

Translated clips of Botan, Suisei, and Marine's comments

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Top Bottom