"Why do you do these cursed streams"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Seems very sudden and grads tend to really not be, in my experience Holo graduations are usually discussed for a few weeks before they drop as the talent goes through the correct process with their manager, this kind of "drop outta nowhere" stuff is typically terminations due to an immediate dissolution of their contract.
So Gamma got Aqua pregante and is now following her husbando out of the company.
:pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Apparently the dates/days in the (((notice))) are also wrong... all of them.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Apparently the dates/days in the (((notice))) are also wrong... all of them.
I don't know, if 4chan people have a brain cell they would archive it.

currently I would suspect a nothingburger.

But the thumbnail and the tweets from other talents is making me break into a cold sweat. If it's a graduation,it's been a long time since we get a grand send off stream like Coco's.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Cover looking to leverage IP means Aqua graduating would be beautifully dumb for everyone.
I watch cute JP girls for fun, not to be stressed out like this...

USS IOWA

Welp, It probably is a graduation.

Welp, Nevermind

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
aqua has an announcement soon.

it says it an Unfortunate announcement, so either graduation/hiatus, could be something else though.
some members are re-scheduling their streams to some time after the announcement so it must be really important.
this was posted on vt, don't know if it's real but still, they also included a link but it says it was deleted or doesn't exist.
1722930486120.png

I know the source is Reddit but I actually did go to her last SF6 stream and found two comments saying that they are wondering what unfortunate news there will be.

I dont think Aqua would be the kind of person that would tease her own graduation like this so I am slightly more optimistic now
She did announce that there would be a "unfortunate announcement" at the end of SF6 yeah.

(2:00:25)

From her tone, she sounded kinda awkward but not like it was that big of a deal. I even thought she would do a regular chatting stream and then make the announcement, not make an entire stream just for the announcement, which is why I didn't bring it up earlier. She also says a few minutes later she wants to do better the next time she plays SF6. She still has that goal of reaching Master before August ends.

From what I can tell, it's likely gonna be one of 4 things:

1. The end of the streak
She did just reach 100 days of streaming in a row. Some of those days, she would do members-only chatting streams cause she was either stressed, exhausted or her throat was feeling bad from practice. If she's gonna slow down or go on a hiatus, it'd make sense to announce it instead of just vanishing like she used to do, especially if it's gonna be a hiatus. She might do what Shion did and go on an indefinite one.

2. Her original songs getting delayed
Aqua planned to release 3 original songs, once a month, from June to August. She released the first song back in June but never released the 2nd one. She never really talked about what happened so she could take the chance to explain it here.

3. She's not doing anything for her anniversary this year
Aqua's anniversary is on August 8th, in 2 days. She would usually do a call-in stream or anniversary live. Maybe there were some issues with a live and she couldn't make it happen this year. I recall Aki and Subaru doing similar announcement streams when their lives got cancelled or delayed.

4. Graduation
I wasn't worried about this until I saw the other members retweeting her announcement. I want to fully believe it's not gonna happen but there's never a 0% chance unfortunately. I will keep hoping though. I just got used to having her around again.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

1722937134206.png
:painpeko:
deepl said:
If you have a hard time, I'll be there for you.

Let's get over it together.

Last edited:

akaaoi

Google Translate at it again there with translating "Yoshi Yoshi" (ヨシヨシ, that thing a motherly Japanese person might say to comfort their kid when they're patting them on the head or back) to "Good riddance". Especially when it was translated that way in the previous sentence.

USS IOWA

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Brave buys Idol
>Aqua graduates
>not even a week into August

Is this going to be another blood month?

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
I've been very busy recently but I woke up to this:

Personally, I think it's very likely Aqua graduates, their is too much evidence to say otherwise. At best, It's a coin toss:
heads: It's a nothing burger hiatus or some other thing.
Tails: She graduates.
Usually graduation announcements won't have the Vtuber's picture so maybe it's Aqua's burnout from the consecutive streams.
To be fair:
Screenshot 2024-08-06 051106.jpg
she sounded kinda awkward
That's when you should worry the most, very likely she already made her decision.
>Brave buys Idol
>Aqua graduates
>not even a week into August

Is this going to be another blood month?
Well the Middle East is about to become an even bigger bloodbath then it already was.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Roboco, Koyori and Kanade ended their stream, things are not looking good.
:depressedtako:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
1. The end of the streak
She did just reach 100 days of streaming in a row. Some of those days, she would do members-only chatting streams cause she was either stressed, exhausted or her throat was feeling bad from practice. If she's gonna slow down or go on a hiatus, it'd make sense to announce it instead of just vanishing like she used to do, especially if it's gonna be a hiatus. She might do what Shion did and go on an indefinite one.

images.jpeg

On a serious note, the fact that I've seen other Holos RT the announcment tweet doesn't really bode well.

Stunned But Dumb

Not the best thing to come back into...

Aqua's announcement stream goes live

Bronze

thirteenorphans

Holomems are still live, Subreddit still open with no new pinned posts...I still have hope

Edit: nvm she pulled the bandaid off

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She's graduating, on the 28th.

I'm so tired.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

RiverBear