"I don't like pickles in my burgers and don't understand the point of having them in there, Is that thing a given that it's in there? I like cheese, however the cheeseburger has that bastard in it."Pako

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
if only there was someone willing to teach her how to do well in splatoon
Rin, just do a collab and have viewer lobbies.

I'm also trying not to powerlevel too hard but, her splatoon gripes just sounds like A- rank cope. Unironically needs to git gud (not hard) and not play undocked 5000 miles away from the router.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Magic: Arena sucks, and they've ruined most of Magic with all the dumb shit they've been doing. Still would play card games with Pippa though.
Yeah it really feels like they're leaning on arena automating so many thing too, like it would be a fucking nightmare to deal with all the triggers and stacks of some recent stuff. And it all feels like just crappy slow versions of better older decks.
Like I like this card but there's nothing that good to but it on.
Audacity-BRO-672.jpgbut rancor was better Rancor-2X2-672.jpg

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
IF SHE'S NOT GIVING UP ON HERSELF WHY SHOULD WE! NO AVALANCHE SHALL KEEP US BURIED!

Hope is that little tiny gear that keeps the machine ticking. - Pipkin Pippa

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She sounds really sad all of a sudden.

>Eating floor jerky.
At least she's eating. She also had some banana chips which is a big win.

Yeah it really feels like they're leaning on arena automating so many thing too, like it would be a fucking nightmare to deal with all the triggers and stacks of some recent stuff. And it all feels like just crappy slow versions of better older decks.
Like I like this card but there's nothing that good to but it on.
View attachment 26238but rancor was better View attachment 26239
Last time I played was when they were still banning a ton of stuff post Throne and Ikoria, but I did do some drafts/Standard of Brothers War which wasn't bad. The game was a massive mess though as there's so much junk now to keep up with and trying to get any rare/mythic cards is a massive pain as it's very grindy. I was able to almost infinite draft/sealed for a while, but all of a sudden the draws became really fucked after a couple 7-0 runs where I'd constantly mull to 4 on a deck running 17-23.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just caught up on this thread and god damnit, I really should have just skipped all those pages. Just multiple pages of Kenticule coping and seething while everyone points and laughs at him. I enjoy a good old fashion game of "poke the tard" but it feels like you guys are suffering withdrawals of poking Nolan.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Just caught up on this thread and god damnit, I really should have just skipped all those pages. Just multiple pages of Kenticule coping and seething while everyone points and laughs at him. I enjoy a good old fashion game of "poke the tard" but it feels like you guys are suffering withdrawals of poking Nolan.
All he had to do is send the superchat and it'll have all stopped.

A shame, really.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
All he had to do is send the superchat and it'll have all stopped.

A shame, really.
I'm a man of honor and prestige, and I shall not ruin Pippa's stream for my own selfish reasons. Maybe it's common to pull such antics in your neck of the Br*itish woods, but I shall not lower myself to such levels and act with dignity at all times like a true man of upper class.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Once again, Kenticule completely gives up trying to say he isn't Ken.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
I'm a man of honor and prestige, and I shall not ruin Pippa's stream for my own selfish reasons. Maybe it's common to pull such antics in your neck of the Br*itish woods, but I shall not lower myself to such levels and act with dignity at all times like a true man of upper class.
Big talk about dignity after watching your future wife get fucked by another man live without saying a word.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa! $400 for a plushie? Pippa! Is it at least life size? Please tell me you didn't get scammed Pippa.

Once again, Kenticule completely gives up trying to say he isn't Ken.
View attachment 26241
How is any of that Ken like?

Big talk about dignity after watching your future wife get fucked by another man live without saying a word.
Nothing happened! He asked for headpats and she rejected him, because she's a good and honest girl.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
$400 for a Colress plush....
She's also acting like that's a month's worth of spending. I think she forgot shes making 6 figs

Hff201

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Reminder of what happens when all of its' clothes are removed.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I liked her little discussion about La La Land there. It's a good look into her psyche at the moment.
I know I'm in the minority here, but I've had optimism this entire time that Pippa is going to make it out of this. She's a strong person. She's stubborn, but she has more to cling to in life than you guys give her credit for.
I do think for her depression she needs to find somebody to talk to though - not a therapist, probably just a friend she can vent to.
NOTE: I meant to send this like 20 minutes ago, but lol cummies

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
$400 for a Colress plush....
could buy 5 PC perverted body pillow cases (forgot the actual name) for that :fishmandispair:
And have zero giant pillows to put them on :shiinastare:

Sven

She's also acting like that's a month's worth of spending. I think she forgot shes making 6 figs
Several months, given statements she has made in the past she doesn't just burn all her money and ol'Colress here is just burning her budgeted fuck around funds for a bit.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Bratty Colress needs correction 💢💢💢

EDIT: of course short would like this
I hate myself for willing this into existence

EDIT: and short fucking liked it AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom