"...s-shut up flat-chested bear... shut up flat-chested bear, work on your boobs if anything"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1684561644917.png

Kill yourself.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm too tired for this. I've always got this place to check back to later if she says something extra retarded.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

JMForte

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She fails just like everyone else with fixing Pippa.

Oh, Tenma finds him weird and I have faith in her to actually keep Pippa from being groomed or whatever it is you fear Reticule. Stop being a sperg.
View attachment 26220
That's from the Lia donothon debacle.
I thought I recognized that
"She didn't click with the person" You still have a chance Reticule! There's still hope for you!, don't fucking miss this one!
She said this about Kirb?
Oh, so she read the Thhrangussy Manifesto
What did she say?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa was wrong, it was Unovans

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
We can get schizo rants and dashcam/karen/soverign citizen react streams, AND have her eat regularly, drink at least 64 fl oz water daily, and get 8 hours of sleep at a reasonable hour

(ROGGENROLA!)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
We can get schizo rants and dashcam/karen/soverign citizen react streams, AND have her eat regularly, drink at least 64 fl oz water daily, and get 8 hours of sleep

(ROGGENROLA!)
The weakest part of Pippa is the bad menhera aspects and self harm, the best parts are her based takes on things.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
For posterity and future thread readers, some wiseguy TTS'd part of my big effortpost, but the guy edited it and the point is completely missed.
I also started becoming more conscious of what felt like a real backtrack of her self-awareness when she first started talking about and literally coping over the retarded unironic AI therapy shit. That was the kind of behavior we'd all been dunking on Henri over for months in the threads (both on Kiwi Farms + here), and the level of cognitive dissonance required for us to continue making fun of Henri for that specific type of shit but give Pippa a pass for it is too high. It’s bad, unhealthy behavior that should not be encouraged and needs to be aggressively made fun of, because it’s pure cope and delusion, and she needs to attempt real remedies instead of retreating into self-inflicted hugboxes of pure fantasy.
:depressedtako:

JMForte

We can get schizo rants and dashcam/karen/soverign citizen react streams, AND have her eat regularly, drink at least 64 fl oz water daily, and get 8 hours of sleep
It's just newfags, I can't say they are all newfags but most of them are, who want to stare at a wreck of a woman and they are every where. The company discord, the fancord, /pcg/ and this place have them.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>This is judgement free zone, only love
Holy fucking gay.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Anime Fan

It's just newfags, I can't say they are all newfags but most of them are, who want to stare at a wreck of a woman and they are every where. The company discord, the fancord, /pcg/ and this place have them.
Yea these are the same people encouraging the weird Colress shit, the femboy shit, and the ai therapy shit. They are all terrible.
Also caught this in chat:

f9032ryf9031htofkglb4.PNG

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
We got another fucking Yamanba in here, jamesthemgtow.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom