"You are calling me deranged? Take a breather and take a look at yourself for a bit, look at how fucking pink you are!"Yuko Yurei

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't think she should be getting calls on stream, it's bad, bonk bonk.:sakanapleasepippa:
Reminder that Pippa will spend weeks not returning messages from other friends but she'll answer Chris right away.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
You want Chris gone? Get Lumi interested in him.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm sorry but that was fucking hilarious. The fucking VA joins stream and the first thing he sees is her gushing over the fucking character and he's stunned.
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
N is a better villain than Colress, Pippa can cope
N gives you really good & free pokemon in bw2 if you transfer over save data from black/white
Colress doesn't.
:smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
D'aww, he just gave her a goodnight kiss.
No, he kissed chat good night. Good job idiot, you got kissed by a 34 year old pervert VA from LA.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
No, he kissed chat good night. Good job idiot, you got kissed by a 34 year old pervert VA from LA.
You're going to overdose on that copium, friend.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You're going to overdose on that copium, friend.
He said good night everybody not good night Pippa. Checkmate atheists.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Outside of making Kenticle seeth, how was the interview? I was busy doing shit and was wondering whether it's worth going back to watch. Does Chris seem like he's still a creep or just a cringe little autism man?
Also I'm not watching the Rabbit right now, but MariMari mentioned Pippa's keyboard on stream and now chat wants her to fix Pippa. :fishmandispair:

God's Strongest Dragoon

N gives you really good & free pokemon in bw2 if you transfer over save data from black/white
Colress doesn't.
:smugpipi:
Last I checked, N doesn't get turbocucked by one guy
Krookodile.gif

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Outside of making Kenticle seeth, how was the interview? I was busy doing shit and was wondering whether it's worth going back to watch.

Does Chris seem like he's still a creep or just a cringe little autism man?

Also I'm not watching the Rabbit right now, but MariMari mentioned Pippa's keyboard on stream and now chat wants her to fix Pippa. :fishmandispair:
Just cringe. It was a pretty endearing stream, to be honest. Chris being a huge dork and Pippa giving him shit while still conducting a solid interview.

JMForte

The only thing I hope is that he doesn't try to be a CDawgVA and try to call every time Pippa starts fawning over Colress but I have a schizo feeling he might.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
OH THANK GOD, I FINALLY GOT MY NAME READ

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The only thing I hope is that he doesn't try to be a CDawgVA and try to call every time Pippa starts fawning over Colress but I have a schizo feeling he might.
I think he's going to bug her a lot. Mostly because he seems desperate for the fame and attention.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Well seems you guys raided Marimari right as she was saying she also enjoys Colress. Look what you've done. You're spreading the disease.

God's Strongest Dragoon

god damnit Mari, don't encourage her

Sven

Outside of making Kenticle seeth, how was the interview? I was busy doing shit and was wondering whether it's worth going back to watch. Does Chris seem like he's still a creep or just a cringe little autism man?
Cringe by far.

Interview had topics that could have been interesting to dig into but he has a bad habit of going off topic into stories of people he knows and never getting back on topic. Nothing super worth going back for in my mind unless your interested in the dude's rolodex.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I have been anonymously sent photos of Reticule, purportedly taken earlier this evening:

1684571256851.png

@Reticule, can you confirm that this is you in the photo?

Kanck

My biggest concern with this guy is that he is going to keep trying to invite himself on to streams he seems desperate for clout

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Man, I took a shower an now she's gone. Hime's still playing a gay anime game..... get'n kinda sleepy.....

kingcaid

I was shitposting when I said I had faith in Pippas ability to disgust people but I wasn't expecting her to hit the VA with the Colress Rape cave electric boogaloo edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom