"Oh I thought that was Tara Strong, before she got fuckin' weird huehuEHUEHUAHAHUAhua, I mean I rumumbuhr when she was like 'No AI voices! because it hurts the voice actress industry!' but later on, she was 'But AI art is OK!' huhuHUAHUAHuahaha... and I was like lol you can't pick and choose your causes! uhUHUAHUAhaha!"Dokibird

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1683049042234.png
Fuck off Krampus, Jesus.
Pippa would make a good mother.
Bringing up a child is a stressful experience that I genuinely don't believe she's equipped to handle.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Bringing up a child is a stressful experience that I genuinely don't believe she's equipped to handle.
Not on her own. She'd be a terrible single mother, but with a good partner she'd be good.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The Wife Experience Simulator meme keeps getting more relevant, because watching these wallowing streams is exhausting as fuck and you want to throw her down a flight of stairs for the insurance money, but then she has a really fun stream and you're back in.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
If I remember correctly her sister just pump and dumps kids right? Prolly where the aversion comes from.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not on her own. She'd be a terrible single mother, but with a good partner she'd be good.
Yeah let's get Krampus right on that chief

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yay now it's happy Sleepy time. FUCK it's Tarkov.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Nope, nope, nope. I'll do some exercises instead of accelerating my brain rot. Maybe don't stream at yuropoor hours Yabbit. Life advice Pippa is the worst Pippa.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah let's get Krampus right on that chief
That nigga's a 39-year-old Croatian NEET, he has less of a chance of buying a plane ticket than Henri.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If I remember correctly her sister just pump and dumps kids right? Prolly where the aversion comes from.
Pumps out kids for clout and neglects them.

Some of it is also like she said, she's worried she wouldn't be able to handle it because of her autism. Which makes sense, but with a good wrangler, or at least someone to step in and take over while she rests, she has a lot of really good qualities.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Short

God Damn the Sun

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun

Spergatory

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Obligatory "SLEEPY LOVE"

and also obligatory "SLEEPY PLEASE KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO PIPPA BEFORE AI OR CHAT CONVINCES HER TO DO A FLIP OFF THE ROOF OF HER HOME"

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Pippa likes to think that she's just a mid-tier VTuber, despite the fact that having a 2k ccv is really impressive. She may not be at the top, but she's still pretty high up.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Nope, nope, nope. I'll do some exercises instead of accelerating my brain rot. Maybe don't stream at yuropoor hours Yabbit. Life advice Pippa is the worst Pippa.
1683049949057.png
We could talk about and discuss all of the things she could do / be doing to remedy feeling constantly horrible all the time until the heat death of the universe, and it would accomplish quite literally nothing - it's a conversation we've had ad-nauseum. The only person who really has the ability to fix and help her is herself, and it seems apparent that she won't do anything until it's either way too late or she's literally forced to because she lacks the motivation and mindset to do so on her own. Sometimes I occasionally think to myself that maybe fishman should force her on a vacation and provide her with the adequate direct funds/plans & recommendations for the sake of getting her mental and physical health on the right track and not let her back to streaming until she's started down said path of real improvement, because as things are right now, this really is not sustainable in the long-term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom