"I'm gonna have my revenge on your whole species"Ceres Fauna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Obligatory "SLEEPY LOVE"

and also obligatory "SLEEPY PLEASE KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO PIPPA BEFORE AI OR CHAT CONVINCES HER TO DO A FLIP OFF THE ROOF OF HER HOME"
Sleepy love, but I can't in good conscience encourage her to play mother to another adult woman. Not that half of that shit is Pippa's fault, but still. That being said I'm proud of how much pushback Dear Rabbit gave to some of the particularly braindead takes we got to hear. Improvement?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy love, but I can't in good conscience encourage her to play mother to another adult woman. Not that half of that shit is Pippa's fault, but still. That being said I'm proud of how much pushback Dear Rabbit gave to some of the particularly braindead takes we got to hear. Improvement?
Plus it wouldnt be healthy for someone in Sleepys condition to be put in that situation. As much as we'd like Sleepy to rub off on Pippa, who's to say that the inverse wouldnt happen.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Pippa likes to think that she's just a mid-tier VTuber, despite the fact that having a 2k ccv is really impressive. She may not be at the top, but she's still pretty high up.
She out-draws a lot of Nijis and Tempus.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Plus it wouldnt be healthy for someone in Sleepys condition to be put in that situation. As much as we'd like Sleepy to rub off on Pippa, who's to say that the inverse wouldnt happen.
The easy solution here is Sleepy just needs to take Pippa to church every Sunday then go and shoot some shit afterwards.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The easy solution here is Sleepy just needs to take Pippa to church every Sunday then go and shoot some shit afterwards.
Unironically, yes, that would more or less take care of it. Replace shooting with fishing, or any other activity that gets her out of the house. Before eternal quarantine, friends used to "hang out" with each other, as the youths would say.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That sounds like a good Sunday and I approve.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I'm not blindly agreeing, I just share a lot of the same opinions.
So you're saying you're a retard, then?

Streams like this one leave me speechless and I find myself wandering around, absorbing a bit of the sun, touching grass, enjoying a lot of things that Pippa doesn't, and asking myself one question: how the fuck is she still alive? It's a mystery, no, it's a miracle, but I have a growing concern it might be a short-lived one.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So you're saying you're a retard, then?
No, I'm saying Pippa is smart

1683059872191.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
i love Krampus
Then tell him to stay out of my Oshi's chat for his own health ad security :pekok:
Edit: I mean Shiina's chat, Pippa's is already a dumpster carnival :shiinastare:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa's school rant *Hour 1*: Yeah Pippa it's fine you didn't waste a bunch of money on college and it worked out for you. Good for you!
*Hour 2* ...... gee Pippa did you know Med school would have been harder then 9th grade art class anyways, teacher dodged you a bullet :SelenHAHAhere:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm not banned in Aoi's chat! I'm free! For today...

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

So let me get this straight, she's easily angered, a tomboy, has a female follower he clings to her, and wants to build a closet with a shrine to her loved? Is this Pippa?
FM3SAmOX0AIqOLZ.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This may be one of the dumbest things Pippa has ever said. Too retarded to go get a fucking calculator.
Imagine needing a calculator.
And yet managed to become a math tutor.
What?! HOW?! WHY?! WHEN?
Math is easy, they just suck at teaching it because they teach it for the stupidest kids in the class instead of actually teaching math and letting the deadwood sink.
I agree, Math is easy, but most of the teachers I had were amazing!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She hates us bros, it's oger. :pippasadl:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
We're watching a generally smart (yeah, I know, but I really mean it), good person kill herself in realtime. How do you find this adorable?
I enjoy seeing the beautiful process of natural selection at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom